eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Do Miracles Occur? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1856-do-miracles-occur.html)

I Messed Up 12-09-2007 04:19 PM

Do Miracles Occur?

Recently, I had a series of problems in which I was unable to complete a few transactions on Ebay. In fact, I had to move the merchandise out of the house due to a basement flood. Well, in the meantime, my account was issued a thirty day warning followed by a suspension.

Unlike most people, I am actually willing to take responsibility for this, because I could have prepared myself a bit better. And I'm actually still willing to ship these items out. I've written in to Ebay stating my position, but I have not yet received a response.

Has anyone here ever heard of a situation like this where the seller has be suspended for non-performance and then been reinstated after addressing past disputes? I'm hoping that Ebay will understand, but I've seen nothing but horror stories from people whose faults were less severe than mine.

The thing is, I want to continue using Ebay, but I want to clear my name rather than opening a fraudulant anonymous account. In other words, I'm not looking to sneak back onto Ebay.

Also, I have another concern. In my suspension email, I found the final line...

Quote:

eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.
Now, I am absolutely paid in full on all Ebay dues, but can I take this to assume that they'll be charging my bank account on transactions for which I have no resolved?

aspkin 12-09-2007 08:23 PM

Yes, I've seen accounts come back after getting rid of negatives.

Quote:

Seller Non-Performance: If you have buyer complaints or a low feedback score, you might be hit with Sell Non-Performance. Settling disputes and working to increase your positive feedback will help to restore your account.

I Messed Up 12-09-2007 11:59 PM

Evan AFTER the thirty day evaluation period? I hope you're right.

Thank you very much. If what you say is true, it's the first good news I've gotten all weekend. Now hopefully Ebay responds to me. Actually, I managed to chat with a rep earlier who seemed to indicate much the same thing, but she just gave me another email to try. Still, it was help.

longisland88 12-10-2007 02:14 AM

ebay has given me many chances. If you show them evidence you've settled the disputes with buyers I think they will reinstate you, but they might require you fax them your license and some other stuff.

I Messed Up 12-10-2007 11:59 PM

That's good to hear.

What about the last line in their email?

"eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file."

The line seems to imply that if I have any disputes against me that I haven't resolved, they'll be charging my bank account, but thus far, no such action has occurred.

I Messed Up 12-12-2007 04:05 PM

I know, I was thinking about that myself. The irony... if I had kept selling, I wouldn't be in this mess right now.

But thanks everyone. I'm dealing with Ebay right now. I'm glad I could find a place like this to get some feedback during the few days that Ebay was taking its sweet time in responding to me. Happy selling, all!

ebayhateluv 12-12-2007 10:41 PM

If you have/ Had an ebay store- they continue to bill after suspension., also. I had an anchor store- so they bill $400+/month, even after suspended./.