eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended today (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/18611-suspended-today.html)

sax4 05-17-2010 08:35 AM

Suspended today

Ok as I was expecting I got suspended from Ebay today due to my Paypal account being limited, and the problems that ensued.

I have a bill of 100's of pounds for sellers fees and a negative balance in Paypal that I can't pay as Paypal have destroyed me.

I need to get back on Ebay and (if i have to) Paypal as soon as possible. I'm currently overseas and almost destitute. I want to sell all my stock, but I can't because of my negative balance etc.

I want to buy the Stealth book, but I really don't have the money to buy it.

I have opened up a new bank account at my current bank and I need to know what to do now. I'm concerned that because i'm overseas they will not let me open an Ebay account because of my IP, and I think if I went through a proxy they would deny me.

To receive money from Ebay with a new account, must I use Paypal?. When i'm registering with Ebay/Paypal what name and address should I use?

I'm someone could outline the basic steps, I would be very grateful. I need to get up and running, today if possible, before I starve!.

S

kolapo 05-17-2010 09:20 AM

You sound so funny, if you really wanna make money you should be able to afford eBay stealth book. Everything in life needs sacrifices. Sacrifice a couple bucks and you're good to go, and besides there's a free trial-pay to get the stealth book. I got mine early enough before i was dis-virgined by eBay. It lessens the amount of questions and worries you pose on the forum.
Get "armed"!!!

sax4 05-17-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolapo (Post 139035)
You sound so funny, if you really wanna make money you should be able to afford eBay stealth book. Everything in life needs sacrifices. Sacrifice a couple bucks and you're good to go, and besides there's a free trial-pay to get the stealth book. I got mine early enough before i was dis-virgined by eBay. It lessens the amount of questions and worries you pose on the forum.
Get "armed"!!!

Well I can assure you, i'm not trying to be funny in the slightest. I had £45,000 going through my account every month, now I have £0. Because of my Paypal limitation, I also have substantial Ebay fees and an ever increasing negative balance on Paypal. I know all about the benefits of Ebay stealth and will be purchasing it. Maybe some people cannot see into the future like you clearly can. I need to sell my stock now to live.

hotsassylips 05-17-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolapo (Post 139035)
before i was dis-virgined by eBay.

:lol: I must admit that's a good one! :clap:

bode 05-17-2010 01:54 PM

Paypal can be fought and beaten. What was the nature of the limitation?

sax4 05-17-2010 04:35 PM

Hi Bode

Well I had a limitation on my account for a few weeks now. They wanted me to supply invoices. delivery receipts, supplier information, id etc.

They couldn't be bothered to tell me which transactions they were interested in so had to call them numerous times, getting different stories each time. Anyway I was in the situation where I couldn't withdraw any money, and my bank transfers that were in place got returned to my Paypal. I couldn't post anything due to the transfers not going through, and I invested my savings in another project. So I just gave up, didn't answer any emails, ignored all the claims in Paypal etc. There is nothing I can do as I now have a negative balance in Paypal, so unfortunately my customers have to wait until the claim process refunds them. Last time I checked my Ebay I had a ridiculous amount of Negs, and my Paypal account is scarred beyond repair. I'm sure I Ebay and Paypal will be passing me onto their debt collection company soon. Oh joy!

bode 05-18-2010 04:16 AM

Don't fret.

Did you use your real details to open the accounts?

If so, that's good news because we can get your money back without it costing you a thing.

Submit any supplier info you have which should include both your addresses and name.
Submit any post office receipts. Do that today! Doesn't matter which transactions - last 5 is fine.

And we will sort the rest out soon.

Read through the info in the pm, you may need one of those template letters to send to paypal.

sax4 05-18-2010 08:33 AM

Well yes I used my real details to open the accounts. The thing is i'm not actually trying to get any money back, I was actually running a mini ponzi type scheme, where I was using the incoming cash I was receiving to fund other short term investments, the Paypal limitation hit me at the wrong time, and now it's the customers that are owed money.

Vicvelcro 05-18-2010 09:08 AM

Mini Ponzi scheme? Gambling with money from others against something you don't have? That explains why you don't have invoices...

I suggest in the future you only deal with inventory you have on hand. Even if your inventory is small. Get it, flip it, reinvest in larger quantity. Repeat the process.

sax4 05-18-2010 01:35 PM

Well I was dropshipping, so no gambling involved, just getting new customers to fill in holes that had been left. I do have invoices but the delivery address is different on every one, so I assumed Ebay wouldn't like that too much

Vicvelcro 05-18-2010 01:42 PM

Drop-Shipping *is* a gamble. You can never be sure the proper item - if any item - is shipped within a reasonable time. You can't be certain the drop-shipper addresses the item to the proper recipient. Many things can and do go wrong.

The documents you have are technically not invoices. They are packing slips or manifests. A proper invoice would have your information as the account holder but the ship-to address would be the actual recipient. Very few drop-shippers will provide an invoice. It is too much effort for them, and many of the drop-shippers are not legitimate - therefore they don't want THEIR info on anything incriminating.

You are correct, ebay would definitely not like that too much.

sax4 05-18-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicvelcro (Post 139246)
Drop-Shipping *is* a gamble. You can never be sure the proper item - if any item - is shipped within a reasonable time. You can't be certain the drop-shipper addresses the item to the proper recipient. Many things can and do go wrong.

The documents you have are technically not invoices. They are packing slips or manifests. A proper invoice would have your information as the account holder but the ship-to address would be the actual recipient. Very few drop-shippers will provide an invoice. It is too much effort for them, and many of the drop-shippers are not legitimate - therefore they don't want THEIR info on anything incriminating.

You are correct, ebay would definitely not like that too much.

Well I can be always 99.9% sure that the item is sent to the proper recipient, as I fill in the details online :). The only problems I faced was with late bank transfers with Poopal. I get an invoice from my supplier straight away by email after I order, and they include my name as the holder then the delivery address.

Vicvelcro 05-18-2010 02:17 PM

Then you DO have an invoice. Technically, you should be fine. eBay still won't like seeing that your items are drop-shipped, though.

Being able to enter the customer shipping address directly yourself is definitely a bonus.

For being a drop-ship seller, I'd have to admit that you do seem to have significantly reduced the potential for problems.

sax4 05-18-2010 04:18 PM

I dont think there is anything I can do anyway now. In Paypal I have about 15 open cases, and now they have added criteria that I settle all these cases, which I can't do because i'm in negative balance. Just have to wait till they run their course and Paypal refunds them. So looks like my PP account is damaged beyond repair.

In Ebay I have received over 50 negative feedbacks in the last couple of weeks!, that account is suspended, but my other one seems to be OK.

Just need to get a stealth account running as soon as possible so I can pay off the Ebay fees and neg balance ion Paypal.

carpal tunnel syndrome 05-18-2010 04:29 PM

Are you hiding your tracks to ensure that your two accounts can never be linked?

Also, could you open a new Paypal account?

carpal tunnel syndrome 05-18-2010 04:33 PM

btw how did your Paypal account become limited in the first place?

sax4 05-18-2010 05:01 PM

Well they limited me for no particular reason it seemed, possible because I starting selling alot of stuff. They said because of 'suspicious withdrawals and transfers', then asked me for proof of delivery etc, which didn't seem relevant.

Nope haven't hidden my tracks with second Ebay account, I can't anyway because they are both linked to same PP account. I'm guessing they will suspend the 2nd account anyway very soon, so both are dead in the water.

Yes will be opening new Paypal/Ebay

Vicvelcro 05-18-2010 05:06 PM

They don't limit people for "No Reason". There's always a reason and it is usually stupid.

In order to avoid limitations (not eliminate), it helps to understand the enemy. Find out WHY. Then work around it.

sax4 05-18-2010 06:03 PM

Well they said it was because of suspicious withdrawals and transfers, then the guy I spoke to on the phone denied it was for that reason. The customer service I received was beyond belief, they didn't know what they were doing/saying, and were lying to me.

Whatever the reason, due to the nature of my business even being limited for a few days is enough to cripple me. I think I rushed into becoming a business seller without doing enough research, hopefully this time I will be armed with alot more knowledge than before, thanks to this site.

Vicvelcro 05-18-2010 06:09 PM

Ah, you had the typical Paypal customer service experience.

To avoid the crippling lapses, you must begin to comprehend where problems lurk. Then you can avoid wandering down those dark alleys.

Make a bunch of accounts and stash them. That way, when you lose your current active accounts, you can pull out another already existing account that has aged and cooled without the delays involved with verifying, waiting for two small deposits, 4 digit phone codes, and all that mess.

It's frustrating in the extreme, at first. It gradually gets easier once you've got a groove going. It will continue to frustrate you in the future, but if you really study it all and have a good plan for ducking the bullets, those bad days get less and less frequent.

sax4 05-19-2010 03:02 AM

Make a bunch of Paypal accounts?, stealth accounts?

Vicvelcro 05-19-2010 03:23 AM

Indeed. Make stealth accounts prior to your moment of need. When you do begin using them later, they will likely serve you better. And not just Paypal accounts. Don't forget your workhorse - eBay.