eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   "Policy compliance: very low" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/18637-policy-compliance-very-low.html)

carpal tunnel syndrome 05-18-2010 11:22 AM

"Policy compliance: very low"

Does this red notice mean impending doom? Am I about to be suspended?

carpal tunnel syndrome 05-19-2010 05:28 AM

So has anyone had this happen to them before? What does it mean and is suspension imminent?

BooMer 05-19-2010 07:27 AM

It depends on the severity of your violations-
High severity policy violations (last 6-12 months) Trademark, Counterfeit etc...
Low severity policy violations (last 3 months) Listing Manipulation, Keyword spam etc..

"Very Low" means you have 1-2 more violations before you get Limited/Suspended.

So you would have to wait for the time period to past since you received your violations for your Policy Compliance to go back up.

I'm a Top Rated Gold Power Seller and my Policy Compliance is at Medium. I have been to the "Very Low" before and also "High" but never suspended.

Figure out why you got the violations and Fix the problem or don't sell the item. Learn from it and let the account cool off. Start selling on another account in the mean time.

BooMer

carpal tunnel syndrome 05-19-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BooMer (Post 139451)
It depends on the severity of your violations-
High severity policy violations (last 6-12 months) Trademark, Counterfeit etc...
Low severity policy violations (last 3 months) Listing Manipulation, Keyword spam etc..

"Very Low" means you have 1-2 more violations before you get Limited/Suspended.

So you would have to wait for the time period to past since you received your violations for your Policy Compliance to go back up.

I'm a Top Rated Gold Power Seller and my Policy Compliance is at Medium. I have been to the "Very Low" before and also "High" but never suspended.

Figure out why you got the violations and Fix the problem or don't sell the item. Learn from it and let the account cool off. Start selling on another account in the mean time.

BooMer

Hey thanks for the info :)

I know that one of my violations is Trademark (I said an item was made by a company when apparently it was not. Pretty sad as it was only a 99p item).

So you think I should sell on another ID in the meantime and let my current one cool off? I was thinking about that. How easy is it to set up another selling ID? Do Paypal hold onto any funds received for new sellers? I'm not sure how it works.