eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay accounts suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/18642-ebay-accounts-suspended.html)

proxyme 05-18-2010 04:40 PM

Ebay accounts suspended

MY 3 ebay accounts got suspended with in 2 weeks. I was buying used iphones from some guy in quantity & selling them on ebay for little bit of profit. First my paypal went limited resolve that issue then the suspended my ebay account i had to send invoices which i couldnt get. Becuse that guy i get iphones from dont own any business or such thing where i can get invoices. I created 2 more new ebay accounts under my parents name now they are both suspended too i was using same paypal account for all ebay accounts. I have 5k worth of iphones sitting home which i need to sell any suggestions how can i sell them on ebay since it was givingme good amount of profit.Any advice will be appreciated

thanks

TGMT² 05-18-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proxyme (Post 139285)
any suggestions how can i sell them on ebay since it was givingme good amount of profit.Any advice will be appreciated

Well you are on the right track...you found this forum.

Next step would be to get the Stealth Book before you lose any more accounts.

Same PayPal account will always link suspended accounts which was your primary mistake.

riversnew 05-18-2010 05:28 PM

You were buying iphones of some guy? And now you want to sell more of your fenced merchandise on ebay. The only thing I can say, "folks do not buy iphones on ebay."

proxyme 05-18-2010 05:30 PM

Would it be a good idea to buy ebay seller account with 10 feedbacks? im definately getting the stealth book but i need ebay account asap as well.

thanks

proxyme 05-18-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riversnew (Post 139291)
You were buying iphones of some guy? And now you want to sell more of your fenced merchandise on ebay. The only thing I can say, "folks do not buy iphones on ebay."

Whats wrong with buying iphones from local person who sell them for cheap if you buy in quantity? Dude hold your horses they were all working & legit iphones dont make it sound liek you bought one of them & u got ripped off of something

GreenBean 05-18-2010 05:37 PM

For starters, this is not a crisis. No text speak either. Unless you are 100% sure the phones are not 'hot' the forum might help you. You've not been here long enough to have an attitude.
Any items purchased from a seller should have an invoice. A reasonable person would realize that. If you race on making account after account, ebay will suspend them and rightly so. Go read more of the forum before you get handed answers on a plate.:peace:

proxyme 05-18-2010 05:50 PM

Those phones are not 'hot' they are used iphones but in good conditions i check each & every phone out at apples website to make sure they are under apple warranty & legimate product. I was selling them fine for about a month till ebay asked for invoices which i cant get.It's a LOCAL guy as i mentioned i found him off craigslist.

teedon 05-18-2010 11:41 PM

selling the brand products on ebay is not a good idea for long time business.

proxyme 05-19-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedon (Post 139373)
selling the brand products on ebay is not a good idea for long time business.

Thanks for suggestion it was my first time doing ebay so im still trying to get hold of what i can sell there to make some profit....i appreciate everyones advice here

GreenBean 05-19-2010 01:42 AM

@proxyme, we all started somewhere with ebay. Shame you got caught with those phones. Hope you are not in any trouble with your parents?

Think of items that you can buy with a receipt & start slowly to list them.
Even if you buy accounts, you've still to let them age B4 listing iphones.:spy:

Next thing to grasp is being a new you to stay stealth. Have you read anything of that here?:peace:

proxyme 05-19-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 139402)
@proxyme, we all started somewhere with ebay. Shame you got caught with those phones. Hope you are not in any trouble with your parents?

Next thing to grasp is being a new you to stay stealth. Have you read anything of that here?:peace:

No not trouble my parents but in trouble due to not having enough money at the moment since everything i invested in phones. IM reading this forum ever since yesterday i registered to figure out what items i can sell if not iphones.

hcruz 05-20-2010 02:54 AM

Would you say a 3 year old account with 10 feedback would be good to go

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 139402)

tkt234 05-24-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcruz (Post 139599)
Would you say a 3 year old account with 10 feedback would be good to go

Yes, but they limited me with a 3 year old account(paypal) and 12 feedback(all positive) after less than 3 days and Ebay account was suspended also
Luckily I managed to withdraw most of money from Paypal :laugh::pound: