eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   reinstatement?? True or Big Lie on Ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/18689-reinstatement-true-big-lie-ebay.html)

dupedagain 05-20-2010 08:37 AM

reinstatement?? True or Big Lie on Ebay?

okay..so, my ebay account was shut down for outstanding fees...paypal had shut me down for out of nowhere random credit check...and still holding money...so, before I even knew about this forum and all the valuable info..a friend let me use their account...well, yes of course, ebay linked my old account to the friends account...

ebay is saying that until i pay the outstanding fees i owe that my account (which i already knew) and my friends account i was using will be on suspension...

okay, question, what are the chances of ebay clearing the suspension from my friends account if I pay those fees in full? not a cheap amount..almost $1000...

i feel bad for messing up friends account and want to do what i can if i can get their account back to normal..but am concerned about paying the fees and ebay still says both accounts STILL SUSPENDED...if they will keep the accounts suspended then i don't want to give them a dime..

my original account i could care less about but my friends account is worth saving if it can really be saved by me paying these fees...but only if they reinstate his account...

HurricaneHuntr 05-20-2010 11:01 AM

If fee's are really the reason and nothing else, they will lift it. this happened to me years ago. account was suspended and i had forgotten about it, paid it. and within minutes it was back on, i just did it through the chat

TGMT² 05-20-2010 11:59 AM

If it was me, and it was truly a good friend of mine...I would offer to give my friend the $1000 instead of eBay. I would be willing to bet that compensation would be more than enough to make them forget about that account.

Next, get the Stealth Book and set up new accounts for the both of you.

Win-Win! :p

aribragin 05-20-2010 04:21 PM

im having the same exact problem right now....both ebay accounts were linked to one paypal account, and i let the first account just be, and there were fees that had to be paid for, so they limited the second account untill the fees were paid for the first account...i was told by someone here in the forum that both of the accounts are doomed... its just a trick to make me pay... any other opinions?

First Edition 05-20-2010 09:10 PM

EBAY OWNS PAYPAL.....

Anyway...

Does your friend care about the 1000 dollars? I'd burn it before I'd give it to ebay. I would use it as toilet paper while I light cigars with 100 dollar bills... before I'd give it to ebay. Is the account worth 1000 to keep open? ebay stealth is a fraction of that.....

aribragin 05-21-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 139735)
EBAY OWNS PAYPAL.....

Anyway...

Does your friend care about the 1000 dollars? I'd burn it before I'd give it to ebay. I would use it as toilet paper while I light cigars with 100 dollar bills... before I'd give it to ebay. Is the account worth 1000 to keep open? ebay stealth is a fraction of that.....

roooflllllll.....:thumb:
this may seem wrong, but i feel exactly the same way...id use that 1000 for 6 months worth of gas money!:noidea:

sava82 05-21-2010 02:15 AM

Give the 1K to a bunch of drug addicts instead... they would do more with it than ebay

OfficialGenius 05-21-2010 02:16 AM

I agree with bizzy2010. The Same thing happened to me.

dupedagain 05-22-2010 02:10 PM

its a whole giant mess...paypal closed my account forever due to some bad accounts that i had like six years ago...they are holding money and telling me they want some info on those old accounts..which i have washed my hands of paypal and they arent getting another piece of information on or about who i am...

ebay had suspended my account due to my outstanding fees which were $1000...which is in my paypal account...my friend let me use their account and it got suspended due to linking it my $1000 outstanding fee account...so, i didn't rack up a $1000 on my friends account..ebay is saying that until this original $1000 is paid both accounts are suspended.

Trust me, i don't want to give ebay a dime...and my friend is pissed off and it's more about making amends with my friend..if i had the $1000 to give to friend I would but as most of you have experienced when ebay shut me down they really screwed my only source of income and i have been squeaking by till I figure things out...i just have this feeling that they will still doom my friends account since it is linked to me which has a history of some bad accounts...my friends account is fairly new and they don't realize they have an abundance of new information to work with to form a new account..unlike me that has pretty much exhausted every address, phone number, credit card and bank accounts of mine and family and thus a little tougher on my end to reopen...it will take some crafty crafty doing...i will do it, but never like when my crap rolls onto others..

Vicvelcro 05-22-2010 02:14 PM

Quick solutions:

Buy your friend a copy of the stealth guide. That should even up the $1000 debt. Or maybe you should pay friend $500 and buy the steath guide.

You and Friend both make new accounts and show Paypal your asses. !YaY!

dupedagain 05-22-2010 02:14 PM

i have been doing some archive checking and i do have a couple of old ebay accounts..how do i go about seeing what's their status...i am so paranoid to check anything on ebay online..should i go use like a kinkos computer and start doing the process there..like log in and ask to retrieve passwords, etc...

dupedagain 05-22-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Give the 1K to a bunch of drug addicts instead
Quote:

id use that 1000 for 6 months worth of gas money!
Although I do like the above suggestions...they seem to make more sense and logic than paying the *******s at ebay...

First Edition 05-27-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupedagain (Post 140047)
i have been doing some archive checking and i do have a couple of old ebay accounts..how do i go about seeing what's their status...i am so paranoid to check anything on ebay online..should i go use like a kinkos computer and start doing the process there..like log in and ask to retrieve passwords, etc...

You need to buy ebay stealth so the same thing doesn't happen again.

dupedagain 05-28-2010 03:27 PM

I finally did it!!

OK..Let The Games Begin!!:fight:

I just purchased the Stealth Guide less than 5 minutes ago...have alot of absorbing of gifted knowledge to take in..will need to up the caffeine intake and turn cell phone off to make sure I don't miss one precious piece of info...:ranger:

Cant wait to get back on the Ole Bay and fire up some listings!! ...it's a love - hate thing, i swear...it's almost like a toxic ex boyfriend that you can't shake out of your hair...can't wait!!

p.s. i totally hate the smiley face crap..but i am so fired up today over my book :cheer:...I wanted to be extra obnoxious ...LOOK OUT EBAY...I'M BACK!! :spy:

jordanguitars 09-15-2011 05:20 PM

I paid my fees and then they re suspened me

Hey everyone ! im Jordan. A year ago i had done about 100k in sales on ebay. Then my account became a product of paypals rolling reserve! This ruined my business and my life. Oh ya it caused me to not be able to pay my ebay fees. A year later my paypal limit has been removed ( they wont tell me why ) . I decided to try and get back on ebay. EBAY told me to pay my fees and id be able to sell again. As soon as all fees were paid the trust and safety Dept re suspended my account even though I have not used it all in a year. This was a trick to get me to pay seller fees. Ebay lied to me. I cant believe a company this big would lie over billing related things involving money. Ebay is getting really shady. =} I guess thats America baby !

BlackMarketGirl 09-16-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 139735)
EBAY OWNS PAYPAL.....
I would use it as toilet paper while I light cigars with 100 dollar bills... before I'd give it to ebay.

I regret soooo badly paying my last ebay bills. Thousands of dollars so ebay could suspend my account forever.

NEVER EVER EVER hope for reinstatement. Once flagged, always flagged. It's the game.

Abandon account, delete Win User, Buy a new router (or change mac address), go stealth again, rinse and repeat. And buy the freaking guide...its an investment.