suspended on eBay for the 2nd time - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Smile suspended on eBay for the 2nd time

hi everybody

i was suspended on ebay not to long ago. i created another account using different information. now my account has been put on hold because they want me to call to verify my identity.

what will eBay ask you as far as questions goes?

will they ask you stuff that you put in your account already or not?

if so, how can eBay verify your personal information?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2010

Longevity: 81%

It's going to get suspended eventually. I'm actually surprised it didn't IMMEDIATELY get suspended. You have to change your IP address and run CCleaner, to disguise yourself.

I'll go ahead and to the advertising, since no one has chimed in yet, but it is VITAL to purchase the stealth guide and learn step-by-step how to create a new account, and go undetected. Or you could be a cheapskate like me and spend multiple hours reading through the forums.
Old 06-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 80%
Smile

i have comcast high speed internet. all of comcast ip addresses for home users is static meaning that it won't change if you reset your modem. and heres the sad thing, i called comcast about 3 weeks ago and they said that they can't change home users ip address, not if you have a business account which was a bunch of bs. so i couldn't change it, thats why i've been using a proxy.

i just created an account with different information. i had to make do with what i had. i used the same number i been using because i had no other number. as far as eBay not detecting who i am, i used a proxy but there was certain things that i couldn't be able to do like add a picture from the site. so i had to take another chance and just not use the proxy.

i have about $700 worth of stuff below my office table that is all the same. the items are below, is one of the reasons i got kicked off because eBay limited you to how many you could sell a month which a max of 5 auctions.

if this works, i still don't know if they will detect all that put together.

oh and yah, i created another paypal account in the past as well for another account and i found that i couldn't sell any more stuff on eBay untill i got that paypal account verified, so by doing that you have to add your bank account, which i only have a couple which i've already used them all up on eBay. i realized i would have to wait 5 days for them 2 little deposits in my account which i didn't want to wait. so instead i used one of my old paypal accounts that i used in that past. another way that could trace me.

i'm just taking a chance. i mean all they can do is come back and suspend me again and i'll just try again until i get back on. which there is so much to look at and the time you create another account and put that time into it and wait, they could can you again, which is really a pisser.

any advice would help.
Old 06-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The advantage of being a user here is you will find out how to creat another account(s) and remain stealth. Most of what you have done is enough for ebay to do just what they did.
A brief run down:
a proxy is not liked by ebay/paypal. They think you are being sneaky
Comcast lack good service. Let us know exactly what you are using & you can get the work around.
You have to learn to be a new you.
I understand exactly what it is to have to sell items: but there's no return in making accounts to sell to lose them. What you have to learn to understand is
LINK is a bad word. Reusing anything (from IP to address) can give problems.

My friend,holyhell, was correct to recommend eBay Stealth. Do consider it, it's even available on trial pay

Feel free to pm me about this
Old 06-06-2010

Longevity: 82%

I had been in that position a couple of times. So, just call , make sure you gather and study all the information when you create your ebay account. They will ask you something that it is not in your information so answer whatever and they will reactivate. Dont take too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostterm View Post
hi everybody

i was suspended on ebay not to long ago. i created another account using different information. now my account has been put on hold because they want me to call to verify my identity.

what will eBay ask you as far as questions goes?

will they ask you stuff that you put in your account already or not?

if so, how can eBay verify your personal information?
Old 06-07-2010

My account has also been suspended, this time for 30days. Yes i think the account may be on it last legs. So i was thinking... would it be a good idea to close both my ebay & paypal (after 30dayban is over). leave it a month, then reopen a new paypal with the same info, or maybe a mix of name & address, but using the same bank account.. This sounds dodgy but this is way im asking before i do it,,, thanks...
Old 06-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmade View Post
My account has also been suspended, this time for 30days. Yes i think the account may be on it last legs. So i was thinking... would it be a good idea to close both my ebay & paypal (after 30dayban is over). leave it a month, then reopen a new paypal with the same info, or maybe a mix of name & address, but using the same bank account.. This sounds dodgy but this is way im asking before i do it,,, thanks...
Nope, will not work,Steve. ebay/paypal keep records as far back as Noah & The Ark. The info disappears on the screen in front of you & the profile looks changed. But that old info is there, waiting, waiting to trap you. Also hit an account with a used bank account and you get a message warning you that it has been used

What I'd recommend is sit out the 30 day suspension, make another account. There are two options for you. Make one to match this sus' account or make a new one I'd not be closing any account of my own free will. let ebay do it
stickmade (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Nope, will not work,Steve. ebay/paypal keep records as far back as Noah & The Ark. The info disappears on the screen in front of you & the profile looks changed. But that old info is there, waiting, waiting to trap you. Also hit an account with a used bank account and you get a message warning you that it has been used

What I'd recommend is sit out the 30 day suspension, make another account. There are two options for you. Make one to match this sus' account or make a new one I'd not be closing any account of my own free will. let ebay do it
Thank you.
Old 06-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

The key is buy the stealth guide and learn the ropes like everyone else. You need to make accounts and age them. Once you get limited, make sure you know what you did wrong and make note of it to never do it again. It's all about learning from mistakes, sometimes you have to learn the hard way. But the ability to create new accounts its infinite!

GOOD LUCK!