eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Friend's ebay account, my paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1933-friends-ebay-account-my-paypal-account.html)

sensAsian 12-18-2007 05:55 PM

Friend's ebay account, my paypal account

My friend has an ebay seller's account that he hasnt used in about 2 years. if i was to use it on my computer and started selling using my paypal to accept payments, would his account be banned??

this is the same paypal account that i was using when my previous account was banned.

aspkin 12-18-2007 06:28 PM

Yes, Paypal and eBay are linking now. If you used it with yoru Paypal account, your eBay account would like to it and be suspended. You'll either need to use a merchant account or start a new Paypal account.

sensAsian 12-19-2007 12:31 AM

thanx.

i just opened a new checking acct., but the checking account is under the same address as my banned ebay acct. does that matter?

koalawash 12-19-2007 01:21 AM

No, it doesn't matter. Just make sure the address you give to EBAY is different.

sensAsian 12-19-2007 07:22 AM

when i register for a new paypal acct., is it ok that i use my real address?? this would b the address used on my banned ebay acct.

vrb747 12-19-2007 08:23 AM

nope nope nope

ebayhateluv 12-19-2007 09:09 AM

Easier (I think)-- as I had to Sike Myself--- Think of it as if You're on the Witness Protection Program.... EVERYTHINGS DIFFERENT...NEVER GO BACK...
Hope this helps :)

sensAsian 12-19-2007 09:19 AM

i just remembered that i have a bunch of old accts at least 2 years old. max of 2 fb on each acct.

i cleared my cookies and all my temp files.
i created a new email address.
i changed my ip address.
i logged into ebay with my old account and changed my email address and address/phone #. btw, the "old" email address and address were all bogus.
i browsed around and finally bid on something that i've never looked up before.

i want to start selling, but is it too early?

BTW, is it safe to log into my email with the same IP that my previous ebay acct was banned on??

keceli 12-19-2007 05:34 PM

you cant open a PayPal account with same name OR address as your previous account which was linked to suspended eBay account. Am I wrong? even with new bank accounts or credit cards..right?

topazcorp 12-19-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keceli (Post 18049)
you cant open a PayPal account with same name OR address as your previous account which was linked to suspended eBay account. Am I wrong? even with new bank accounts or credit cards..right?

For the adress no you can't, for the name maybe if you live in a big city they won't ask question since load of people have the same name. You better use gift card with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗d name and adress tought, it won't raise unwanted questions. For the bank account I personnaly use reloadable debit card that can be linked to paypal as a normal bank account when I can't use my real bank infos.

comp818 12-20-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topazcorp (Post 18052)
For the adress no you can't, for the name maybe if you live in a big city they won't ask question since load of people have the same name. You better use gift card with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗d name and adress tought, it won't raise unwanted questions. For the bank account I personnaly use reloadable debit card that can be linked to paypal as a normal bank account when I can't use my real bank infos.

How do you transfer money from your reloadable debit card to your normal bank account? Can I use reloadable debit card for amazon.com seller account where they ask for a bank account to deposit money into? My amazon.com seller account was suspended. So I went to another bank, opened a checking account with different address, signed up for amazon.com seller account and they banned me right away. So I am trying to figure out how to open amazon.com seller account without giving them my real bank account. If I use reloadable debit card as my bank account for amazon.com would they be able to deposit money into it and how would I then transfer it to my normal bank account?