eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Keeping getting linked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1934-keeping-getting-linked.html)

nothappyjan 12-18-2007 07:02 PM

Keeping getting linked

Drats. I keep getting linked. This one was the fastest ever. I changed IP, cleared cookies even got another host for pics and they still linked me to a suspended account.

I have an old PP account which I changed the email address. Could I be getting linked that way. Also I had to verify my information via a phone call. I do think that there could be a link there in itself.

Please help someone :)

ivegotinfo 12-18-2007 08:21 PM

they linked you through paypal.. you cant use old paypal acccounts with new ebay accounts no matter how many new email addresses u make

ebayhateluv 12-18-2007 08:28 PM

I feel its a hit or miss- I've been experimenting- actually trying to get the BOOT--to confirm a theory on diff accts---BUT, I'm using same pp acct , that I have used on 33 other ebay accts--ppal still up, and the oldest acct from ebay on it is 10 months old...
I feel alot is definitely in the IP address-definitely--I had them Reinstate an acct yesterday-just by replying to an email for suspension--surprise to me..NOw, that acct has over 50 listings..again taking pyts from that same ppal acct..

sycore 12-19-2007 01:03 AM

Yeah, thing have changed but I am getting closer. Lies in the ip range and how it correlates to your billing address, phone and credit card combination. I have account suspend before listing an item, accounts suspended for listing everyday item.
As long as it not VERO, the title, ad description or pics do not seem to matter.
Change IP address and clear cookies. Should be the only things they track.
I think the are targeting gift cards, so on one account used real CC, starting
selling then switched to VCC before they bill and have been up for a month. Now i will see if they
keep the original CC on file.
Next experiment, I am opening a selling account and giving it away to trusted member here to see if they get banned using it.
It is actually quite fun, trying to figure them out again. Getting closer everyday.

koalawash 12-19-2007 04:12 PM

savahaganda,

I think I know why this happened, but it depends a lot on the method you use to conceal your IP.. If you still haven't figured out why it happened I'm pretty sure I can help.

ebayhateluv 12-20-2007 11:11 AM

Hey- I recd an email the other day- saying I was linked-- i went to the library- emailed them-said NO im not- never heard of that person..(I figured--oh well, now theyre gonna want driv lic-util bill,etc)--NOPE--
I just opened todays email:
RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement - cxxxxx@aol.com Dec-13 Jan-16