eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New Mailing Address for New Account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/20414-new-mailing-address-new-account.html)

jonaam 07-15-2010 10:47 PM

New Mailing Address for New Account?

Anyone have any suggestions where I can get a mailing address to open a new account that gives an actual physical address which I will need to be confirmed by Ebay.

Thanks

mememe1972 07-15-2010 11:19 PM

go amd find a mail box etc or something of that nature

yehindabay 07-16-2010 01:14 AM

what do u mean confirmed by ebay? What I have done is go on craigslist to find the houses that are for rent, and use those addresses.

jonaam 07-19-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mememe1972 (Post 151336)
go amd find a mail box etc or something of that nature

I found a Mailbox Joeys that has a small box for rent for $8.00 month and has a physical address, which I will need for Ebay.

jonaam 07-19-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yehindabay (Post 151379)
what do u mean confirmed by ebay? What I have done is go on craigslist to find the houses that are for rent, and use those addresses.

Well, not sure but I know I will need a physical address to set up an account with Ebay.
If your using addresses from rentals from craigslist, how will you get packages when you purchase items from Ebay?

needhelpplease 07-19-2010 10:25 PM

You wont get the items you purchase from ebay if you use the empty-house-address method. If you use that method it is wise to buy items that you dont really need such as coupons for under $1 etc. But buying to many of those items will flag your account and surely knock it down super fast. Not sure why you need a physical address?????? You can do ebay just fine with a PO Box or similar. Good Luck!

jonaam 07-20-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelpplease (Post 152075)
You wont get the items you purchase from ebay if you use the empty-house-address method. If you use that method it is wise to buy items that you dont really need such as coupons for under $1 etc. But buying to many of those items will flag your account and surely knock it down super fast. Not sure why you need a physical address?????? You can do ebay just fine with a PO Box or similar. Good Luck!

Isn't there a reason I need a physical address for Ebay or is it Paypal or am I getting it confused that some sellers will not ship to PO Boxes?

Stigger 07-20-2010 05:36 PM

Mail Services, Virtual Address, US Mail Forwarding, Mail Box Rental, Remailing, Maildrop

something like the above or if you find a samll private po box, then dont put po box . " po box 2c river street blar blar " then put suite 2c, or unit 2c or even appartment 2c river street blar blar, put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ business name before it, also thats how i enter the address in paypal and ebay too so it all looks above board .

the places i have used have never mentioned anything about post been adressed like that when it turns up either

i used to get this one guy to post me the bill in my stealth name to my po box .

and if anyone was to asks , its a new building .

needhelpplease 07-22-2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonaam (Post 152234)
Isn't there a reason I need a physical address for Ebay or is it Paypal or am I getting it confused that some sellers will not ship to PO Boxes?

I am not sure why some people only want a physical address or something similar looking to a physical address to use for ebay....maybe someone can answer that, because I am curious....but I was assuming it was just a preference. I have purchased many items off of ebay and even before I went stealth I only used a PO box address...some sellers use only fedex or ups and although fedex and ups do have mailing methods now that will transfer items to usps, most sellers who only use ups or fedex will state that they dont ship to PO Boxes in the listing...but most of the time if you win, the seller will contact you and ask for a physical address, usually it is no issue. But unless you are buying huge items (in size), then in my experience most ebayers ship using USPS. In my experience, I have only had one experience where a seller contacted and stated that they dont ship to PO Boxes.....but I have purchased thousands and thousands of items over the years on ebay....Good Luck! :)

ghostboy 08-19-2010 01:57 PM

Ive had 1 incoming package returned to sender because of using a po box with the suite # trick.