eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Alright, so we've gotten suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2084-alright-so-weve-gotten-suspended.html)

myshtern 01-03-2008 05:26 PM

Alright, so we've gotten suspended

The reason was too much negative feedback. Well I don't want to get into the reasons because they were rediculous :mad: Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum because we need to get started listing items right away. We sell high dollar items $1k+ average sale

I need to buy an account with about 500+ feedbacks but I dont have the privileges of posting in that forum yet.

Once I buy an account, what steps should I take in making sure that the suspended account is not tied to the new account? The email address will be different but we still have the same domain. I plan on making a gmail account that actually forwards to our old ebay address or should I not do this?

How do we not link accounts without changing the telephone number? A lot of customers already have our old number, we dont want to change it.

Thanks for your advice everyone.

ivegotinfo 01-03-2008 05:54 PM

you will need to change EVERYTHINg, and i mean everything. like..literally everything. even your underpants.
they will link you if anything even the slightest matches.

Rosanna 01-03-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myshtern (Post 19108)
The reason was too much negative feedback. Well I don't want to get into the reasons because they were rediculous :mad: Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum because we need to get started listing items right away. We sell high dollar items $1k+ average sale

I need to buy an account with about 500+ feedbacks but I dont have the privileges of posting in that forum yet.

Once I buy an account, what steps should I take in making sure that the suspended account is not tied to the new account? The email address will be different but we still have the same domain. I plan on making a gmail account that actually forwards to our old ebay address or should I not do this?

How do we not link accounts without changing the telephone number? A lot of customers already have our old number, we dont want to change it.

Thanks for your advice everyone.

Have your old number forwarded to a new phone number. don't give any old customers your new ebay id either.

myshtern 01-03-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosanna (Post 19168)
Have your old number forwarded to a new phone number. don't give any old customers your new ebay id either.

Are you sure the phone number can affect us? We have an 800 number, but had the local number registered earlier. Can we just register with the 800 number now which forwards to the local number anyway?

Very strange - we had two selling accounts and 1 buying account. The buying account we've been selling personal items on for a while now. The buying account is still active and has items for sale right now. No restrictions or anything.

Once we have the new username, should we never login into this buying account because it might be linked to the two suspended accounts?

thelizardking 01-03-2008 11:44 PM

Yes..

Quote:

Originally Posted by myshtern (Post 19169)
Once we have the new username, should we never login into this buying account because it might be linked to the two suspended accounts?

Yes once you have a new account never sign in to a suspended account or open emails from a suspended account. If the buying account is still active I wouldn't sign into that either. You also have to have a new IP.

aspkin 01-04-2008 12:13 PM

You're registered, and should be able to post in the buy / sell account forum

eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

PM if you need any help

super stealth 01-04-2008 10:59 PM

Get a new phone # and have it forward to your old one. GrandCentral: The New Way to Use Your Phones