eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Stealth........I got it, now what? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/22276-ebay-stealth-i-got-now-what.html)

Glamorepuss 09-03-2010 06:22 AM

Ebay Stealth........I got it, now what?

Hello everyone,

Finally got eBay stealth (for free using "Trial Pay" :clap:) and have now read it a couple of time.

Seems an easy enough concept to follow, providing you following the instructions to the letter.....

So what, i ask myself, is stopping me from opening another eBay/Paypal account?

I'll tell you what - I am worried about putting all that time and effort into the new account, and then getting another suspension/limitation.

Anyone else feel this way? and what did you do to overcome this?

Many thanks in advance for your replies/views?

tenggo 09-03-2010 08:24 AM

just do it... if you never try you will never succeed...

Glamorepuss 09-03-2010 08:35 AM

Just to clarify...I got eBay Stealth free using trialpay

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenggo (Post 163786)
just do it... if you never try you will never succeed...

Thanks Tengo, your probably right....as are many people on here who have been in the position as me, but i still feel like i've had the wind knocked out of me :violin:

Glamorepuss

tenggo 09-03-2010 09:05 AM

that has happened to pretty much everyone on here... dont give up, if you do it means they win...

jamblix 09-03-2010 08:56 PM

The steps are pretty clear. If you follow the steps to the letter like you said then it will work. It really doesn't take that much time to set-up a new account. The only thought on my mind when I got suspended was to get back on and start selling again. The thought of a stealth account not working didn't even cross my mind, the book is pretty straight-forward and it works.

aspkin 09-03-2010 10:15 PM

Just take your time with it, make sure you follow everything to the letter and not to skip out on anything. If you mess up somewhere, learn from your mistake and try again.

Good luck!

jeffweico 09-03-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 163864)
Just take your time with it, make sure you follow everything to the letter and not to skip out on anything. If you mess up somewhere, learn from your mistake and try again.

Good luck!

And that is the BEAUTY of stealth! If you screw up, you CAN recover!

At some point, one of your accounts will get suspended. It happens to most of us. BUT - by using multiple accounts, it means that eBay cannot shut down your business completely. At least not if you avoid anything that could link the accounts.

Sure it takes time and sometimes money to set up a stealth account the right way. And there are NO GUARANTEES attached to any ONE account. This is a numbers game. 5 accounts limits your risk. 10 accounts limits it even more. You can scale it to your sales volume and comfort level. For some, that means they need 20 accounts. For others, 2 or 3 will do nicely. It really depends on what you want to accomplish.

Glamorepuss 09-04-2010 02:32 AM

Thank you to everybody for your advice and words of support.

I've got over £1000 worth of stock just sitting here that i need to sell, so I'm going to put my head down and just get on with it.

I'm sure i'll be back with questions as i go through the process (providing i can't find the answer on here already) and I'll keep you all posted.

Many thanks
Glamorepuss

liimey 09-09-2010 07:26 PM

I used to be in the same position as you. Got suspended and did not know what to do. Bought the book, spent hours on this forum and basically Now I have 20 active accounts. The biggest thing I learnt is with a new account is to sell slowand buy a few items as well. If you sell to many things or you $ sale is too high you will get selling restriction from eBay and ltd from paypal. Happens to most of my accounts from time to
time, but if you become good, you can resolve most of their requirements
good luck

slapped 09-09-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glamorepuss (Post 163781)

I'll tell you what - I am worried about putting all that time and effort into the new account, and then getting another suspension/limitation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yea,,So,,,,,,,,Who is Gonna Know?,,,,,,,,,,,,What's it gonna Cost you?,,,,,,,,,,,,,Figure out what went wrong and Create another Account the RIGHT Way,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or,,,You can Just Keep Staring at your Inventory,,,,,,And your Bank Account,,,,,,Where the ONLY Place you will find a Number that is NOT a ZERO will be in the Account Number,,,,

Glamorepuss 09-10-2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 164994)
Yea,,So,,,,,,,,Who is Gonna Know?,,,,,,,,,,,,What's it gonna Cost you?,,,,,,,,,,,,,Figure out what went wrong and Create another Account the RIGHT Way,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or,,,You can Just Keep Staring at your Inventory,,,,,,And your Bank Account,,,,,,Where the ONLY Place you will find a Number that is NOT a ZERO will be in the Account Number,,,,

@ Slapped, you hit the nail on the head.......thanks for the reality check :grin:

Thanks to everyone for your comments

Glamorepuss