eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Advice for new ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/23225-advice-new-ebay-account.html)

aurilus 09-30-2010 02:24 AM

Advice for new ebay account

Hi guys,

i was suspended from ebay and my paypal was limited.

I am going to make new accounts.

Please may you provide me with pointers on how to set each account up on stealth? I.e. what addresses to use on ebay / paypal?

Don't i have to put on my genuine home address on paypal so that it correlates with the address that my bank card is registered to?

Thank you

Mark

stickmade 10-01-2010 10:45 AM

You need ebay stealth, simple as that

IDK 10-01-2010 10:45 AM

You need to pick up the stealth book. Read it a few times and you will have a great sense of direction. Afterwords you can come here for specifics. At this point, no one is gonna spoon feed you info. You have to get up and make an effort to learn the basics on your own. Welcome to the forums. :thumb:

rsot 10-01-2010 10:55 AM

Welcome to the forums - you have asked the good questions to start.

Answers are straight in the Stealth guide OR...you can peruse the forums and compile info.

All the best as you become informed and look forward to your experiments and contributions =)

Bellachica 10-12-2010 10:51 AM

That sucks having to read a whole book for a simple question, i am in the same predicament, and does not help that i have quota on how many PM i can send, i am not spamming anyone !

SaiJin 10-12-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellachica (Post 173470)
That sucks having to read a whole book for a simple question, i am in the same predicament, and does not help that i have quota on how many PM i can send, i am not spamming anyone !

What you don't know is that there is almost no simple question when it comes to this whole eB / PP thing.

You THINK it's simple because you most likely haven't seen the bigger picture yet.
One question will lead to another, so unless you study the entire book, you will keep coming back with your "simple" questions and you will shoot yourself in the foot
because then you'll be so disorganized.

Everyone wants a quickie. Well... unfortunately, there is no quickie. And to us, we will know when you are asking a question because you are just lazy to study or you actually understand the basics but is still confused with a couple of things, which is quite normal.

I'm saying this for your own good, I"m not making money from you, nor the other members here.

Welcome to the forums and good luck

rsot 10-12-2010 01:53 PM

I will add that while Saijin is correct about the book, if you do search through the entire forum and read many posts, you can learn a lot of information too.

And more than just your questions - feel free to contribute experience, etc. Makes the forum richer in knowledge =)

FandangoKango 10-12-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurilus (Post 170274)
Hi guys,

i was suspended from ebay and my paypal was limited.

I am going to make new accounts.

Please may you provide me with pointers on how to set each account up on stealth? I.e. what addresses to use on ebay / paypal?

Don't i have to put on my genuine home address on paypal so that it correlates with the address that my bank card is registered to?

Thank you

Mark

i like quick answers like you, but not alot of people give them. so i bought the stealth and got alot of info now in my head. get the book because you will make love to it everyday just knowing how it saved your life.

jeffweico 10-12-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellachica (Post 173470)

I think you might have misunderstood...

It is not that we don't want to help you, WE DO, but there are a LOT OF VARIABLES. Nobody here knows your exact situation. To try to cover everything in forum posts is just not realistic.

I know by your flag that you are from the UK. Now, as an American, I don't know much about the UK. Yes, I know the basic history of the British Empire and all that. But I don't know SPECIFICS. Even then, it can vary from one area to another within the same country.

For example, someone who lives in London will probably have more options for Stealth addresses and bank accounts than someone who lives out in the countryside. But either situation is workable.

And even for people in the same city, which options are best for them can depend on many factors. What you are selling, how much your average sale is, whether you are stocking or drop-shipping merchandise, etc.

So it is not that the members here are trying to be evasive, but we don't want to give you bad information. And if you don't understand the big picture, then odds are that you will overllook something and lose an account.

Stealth is NOT rocket science that can only be understood by super-geniuses. But there ARE a lot of details. That is why the other members are recommending the stealth book. I read the thing FOUR TIMES and still had questions as a new user. But, a year later, it is now second nature to me. And it can be the same way for you too.

I don't benefit in any way if you buy the book, but I highly recommend it. It really IS an eye-opener. I understand your being hesitant - most ebooks are pure crap - but this is NOT one of them. The way I feel, I think it is probably worth at least 10 times what I paid for it - maybe even more. It gave me several idea that I would not have thought of if not for reading it.

But whatever you decide to do, I will try to answer what questions I can. No one person here has all the answers, but as a GROUP, we are pretty smart!