suspended again. no mater what i do - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-21-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default suspended again. no mater what i do

Hi first i would like to say that i found this site a good while ago and its great. I come on every day and read which has helped me a lot. Until now i havnt had to ask any questions as i have done every thing the site tells me. Now however i have in the last 2 months started selling and been suspended on at least 30 accounts. I carnt seem to stay up all i get is abusing Ebay. (i would like to if i could)
i have been trading on Ebay for some 4 years and also does my partner but now really big problems.
I have tried dial up. i alway clean cookies change ip every thing down to resizing my photos and completley changing my listings, but still no joy.
Any body out there please help.:(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2008

Longevity: 94%

How long do you wait to list after opening an account and how many items do you list? You really gotta take it slow. Wait a few weeks before listing, 2-3 items first week 5 or 7 day listings, then slowly increase.

You also could have a competitor ratting you out.
Old 01-21-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi i list slow normally try to get feedback on the account first and only put a couple of things a week on, but now all i get is abusing ebay. i do clear cookies and change ip everytime but no good, this has only been a big problem the last couple of weeks.I have now been using dial up but still all gone down to-day.
what is

ccleaner
cleanup
cookie monster 2
Old 01-21-2008

Can anyone direct me to the cookie monster 2? When I search Yahoo all I get is Sesame's Street cookie monster, funny....and some kahlua recipe. I use windows washer instead of ccleaner. Do you think one is better than the other?
Old 01-21-2008

I recently had the same problem as you as I would get the abusing ebay message as soon as I would list my first item. The way I solved my problem is by using another comp. I heard something about ebay placing an image on your computer that cant be deleted using regular comp cleaners to track you. I dont know if thats true or not. Now im not telling you to go out and buy a new comp but try using a comp at a library or on a college campus. I guarantee it'll work. And also do not open any emails. Another way I would get suspended right after replying to a sellers question. Now I just dont open them up period. Hope I helped
Old 01-21-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandie View Post
Hi i list slow normally try to get feedback on the account first and only put a couple of things a week on, but now all i get is abusing ebay. i do clear cookies and change ip everytime but no good, this has only been a big problem the last couple of weeks.I have now been using dial up but still all gone down to-day.
what is
If your getting "abusing ebay" and NOT "linked to another account" then you have a competitor who is turning you in to ebay or its the items your selling. Also you might have some cookies that aren't cleared.

Quote:
ccleaner
cleanup
cookie monster 2
these are programs that will clean all those things ebay uses to track you. they work better than going just cleaning your cookies. im assuming you are just going to internet options and cleaning your cookies? this wont completely clear them. go d/l ccleaner (its free just google it) run it before setting up a new account and don't sign into your suspended accounts or open emails from them.
Old 01-21-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Hi first i would like to say that i found this site a good while ago and its great. I come on every day and read which has helped me a lot. Until now i havnt had to ask any questions as i have done every thing the site tells me. Now however i have in the last 2 months started selling and been suspended on at least 30 accounts. I carnt seem to stay up all i get is abusing Ebay. (i would like to if i could)
i have been trading on Ebay for some 4 years and also does my partner but now really big problems.
I have tried dial up. i alway clean cookies change ip every thing down to resizing my photos and completley changing my listings, but still no joy.
Any body out there please help.:(

What payment method do you accept for your auctions?
Old 01-21-2008
Threadstarter  

i dont use paypal as got restrited a good while a go. you know how it goes. I have my own merchant account. I have tried putting paypal on some listing to see if it makes any diffrence but still the same abuse. I do just clean the cookie but after reading somw other advise have just bought a new program to clean the p.c. Hope it works
Old 01-21-2008

imsovip...is that just recommended when listing the first item for sale or all?
Old 01-21-2008

are you using turbo lister?
Old 01-21-2008

Hi- if you've checked + rechecked everything + followed Aspkins guide..how much time and effort is this all costing you? --Wouldn't a $250 or less New Hard Drive be cheaper in the long run? Just a thought ..this is what I do...
Old 01-23-2008

What do you use for merchant account? does merchant accounts provide any info to eBay about you?
Old 01-24-2008

i just signed up for a new merchant account and they said they do notshare any info with ebay. no name, address ssc#, etc. at least that's was the customer service rep said.

is turbo lister completely out of the question to use, even if you deleted your old version, and didn't install a new one until after deleting all cookies, and ips? hope it's okay to use, because i used it on one of my new accounts. the account is still up after 24 hours though.
Old 01-25-2008

Default Whant merchat account do you use?

also can you tell me how the whole process works? I am new to this..
thank you
Old 01-25-2008

Keceli-- If you go to www (dot) ccnow (dot) com.. I just read up on it, then signed up. Then, through trial + error, started taking pyts.
Sure, you make a few mistakes at first, but thats how you learn...
MY SUGGESTION to EVERYONE NEW--- GET A CCNOW ACCT set up now.. Sell Yourself a $10 item, get the clock started.. then let it sit-- $10 /month is VERY CHEAP---in November--Everyones gonna be scurrying--to sell,, Get a Jump Start- a back up plan...for 2008!! )
Old 01-25-2008

one thing about turbo lister. when u reinstall turbo lister make sure u install it in a different directory like in Documents and Settings or something like that coz when u uninstall it some files might not get deleted and when you reinstall in the same directory, turbo lister might try get u to relog in a old account. if you do boom!!! ur banned
Old 01-25-2008

i just signed up for first data. they seem to be really good. their fees aren't too bad either. i can't wait to start using them. GO TO HELL PAYPAL!!!!
Old 01-25-2008

oh keceli, if you go to their website, and sign up it is very simple. they guide you through the process. you just need your checking account info, and social security number. things like that.
Old 01-25-2008

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Keceli-- If you go to www (dot) ccnow (dot) com.. I just read up on it, then signed up. Then, through trial + error, started taking pyts.
Sure, you make a few mistakes at first, but thats how you learn...
MY SUGGESTION to EVERYONE NEW--- GET A CCNOW ACCT set up now.. Sell Yourself a $10 item, get the clock started.. then let it sit-- $10 /month is VERY CHEAP---in November--Everyones gonna be scurrying--to sell,, Get a Jump Start- a back up plan...for 2008!! )
Can you use ccnow for several ebay accounts like you can do with PP and different email addys?
Old 01-29-2008
Banned

maybe i can help but i cannot disclose here due to ebay staffs are watching us. PM me for more details. Thanks
Old 02-25-2008

Longevity: 93%

cashdola is a CHEAT!!!do not buy any item from him,I send money but get nothing.!!!
he is a big cheat!