Huh? Why suspended? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-21-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Huh? Why suspended?

A few years back I had a selling account specifically for my dollhouse miniatures paintings. Towards the end I was selling other, household, items as well. In fall of 06 I was hospitalized & unable to pay my fees. During that time I had ONE negative feedback and ONE neutral. My account was suspended due to unpaid fees.

I wasn't on ebay for awhile, but when I returned, I opened another account for both buying and selling. That account is currently at about 470 feedbacks, 99.6 positive. Recently I went to open another account for selling my art and it was suspended within 2 days, with my auctions removed. I received an email from ebay stating that they had linked it to the other old account. That account WAS paid in full so I did not understand. EBay told me it was for "seller nonperformance." I said "what?" The one lone negative is resolved - even within the feedback forum. Ebay is insisting that I provide them with proof that the one NEUTRAL feedback has been resolved to the buyer's satisfaction (including evidence of a refund and buyer's satisfaction). I don't get it? There are a lot of sellers on ebay with NEGATIVES - and I am targeted for this neutral?????

Is there a chance of getting back on via ebay - or will I have to get back on ebay in a roundabout way, using a different email, ip address, bank account, etc.???

HELP!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2008

Well ebay doesn't care what kind of seller you are, you could be a platinum seller with 100% and they will do it. It looks like they somehow linked you to that old account. What you can do is this. If you have an account still active just clean your computer with ccleaner and change your IP and you should be able to use it. Forget about those other accounts and never log into them again or open emails from those accounts.
Old 01-21-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Sinces you're a subscriber, if you haven't read this already I recommed you do. http://www.aspkin.com/forums/faq-ind...ement-faq.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaG View Post
A few years back I had a selling account specifically for my dollhouse miniatures paintings. Towards the end I was selling other, household, items as well. In fall of 06 I was hospitalized & unable to pay my fees. During that time I had ONE negative feedback and ONE neutral. My account was suspended due to unpaid fees.

I wasn't on ebay for awhile, but when I returned, I opened another account for both buying and selling. That account is currently at about 470 feedbacks, 99.6 positive. Recently I went to open another account for selling my art and it was suspended within 2 days, with my auctions removed. I received an email from ebay stating that they had linked it to the other old account. That account WAS paid in full so I did not understand. EBay told me it was for "seller nonperformance." I said "what?" The one lone negative is resolved - even within the feedback forum. Ebay is insisting that I provide them with proof that the one NEUTRAL feedback has been resolved to the buyer's satisfaction (including evidence of a refund and buyer's satisfaction). I don't get it? There are a lot of sellers on ebay with NEGATIVES - and I am targeted for this neutral?????

Is there a chance of getting back on via ebay - or will I have to get back on ebay in a roundabout way, using a different email, ip address, bank account, etc.???

HELP!
Old 01-21-2008

Longevity: 95%

Hi- You do know I suppose that Ebay now treats Neutrals the same as Negs? -they say its some form of buyer dis satisfaction?? -Anyway to get that neutral removed? Have you tried Square Trade? -knowing how valuable my selling platform was-sometimes I gave refunds +let them keep the product..Theres gotta be a way to get rid of your 1 neg + 1 neut? -starting over is SOOOO....Hard...Try + keep trying..I would even call the buyers if need be.Some of them have a heart too. Good Luck!
Old 01-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Hi- You do know I suppose that Ebay now treats Neutrals the same as Negs? -they say its some form of buyer dis satisfaction?? -Anyway to get that neutral removed? Have you tried Square Trade? -knowing how valuable my selling platform was-sometimes I gave refunds +let them keep the product..Theres gotta be a way to get rid of your 1 neg + 1 neut? -starting over is SOOOO....Hard...Try + keep trying..I would even call the buyers if need be.Some of them have a heart too. Good Luck!
how does squaretrade work? I looked at it briefly but dont really understand it.
Old 01-22-2008

HI- For a $25 fee, they work to get rid of the NEG, I have used them for a couple years.. Every single time, the neg was removed, you are designated a Middleman, a Moderator, they sometimes are PhD's, helping out..
They used to post your Square Trade SEAL right on your auctions, telling the Community, as a Verified Member of Square Trade, you can be trusted...
--They are owned by ebay....
Old 01-22-2008
Banned

Squaretrade is just a $25 bribe paid to ebay to remove negative feedbacks, that are supposed to be non removable.
Old 01-22-2008

That is good info ebayhateluv. Was wondering though if a negative can be removed if it is for non-payment to a seller. I have an account that was suspended 5 years ago because it was fairly new, and I didn't pay the seller on the other end.
Would it be worth the $25 investment?
Old 01-22-2008

yes,and they have a time frame...its like 90 days I believe..But- a 5 yr acct? -- If it was Mine-I'd send that Seller Dinner for 2 at Red Lobster! (if I could get back a 5 yr acct)... But,seriously, I don't know if ebay would withdraw now? Could try letters from that Seller + you to their Appeals dept..just a thought..
Old 01-23-2008

Actually I did log in from a computer in town and get the woman's user id. I then sent her an email telling her I would pay her $25 because it was a very small item under $10 anyway. I even asked her to name an amount. She said under good conscience that she couldn't do it.

Can you believe that?
Old 01-23-2008

Hate to even suggest this..
(But I've had a year of literal HELL, with a competitor of mine)--
NOW< I think I've got his goose cooked so well, he'll Never be back on ebay,
nor anyone else on his Street, or zipcode maybe??--
-- Try calling that lady,, if not
--its been posted here before how to deal with those folks..
pm me if you cannot remember..
Old 01-24-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Hate to even suggest this..
(But I've had a year of literal HELL, with a competitor of mine)--
NOW< I think I've got his goose cooked so well, he'll Never be back on ebay,
nor anyone else on his Street, or zipcode maybe??--
-- Try calling that lady,, if not
--its been posted here before how to deal with those folks..
pm me if you cannot remember..

How did you get him? I think it was you who said he kept coming back. So I'd assume he was using virtual cards.

Or maybe it's the paypal linking thing and he didn't have merchant account?

Please update us on the story.
Old 01-25-2008

Jonas- I had to resort to Guerilla Warfare. I even hired a P.I. + a Computer Forensics Expert..oh + most importantly a Hacker... Last I heard he owes Ebay like over $71,000.00 in fees?? (so, don't think faxing his driv lic + util bill will work this time).. btw-that was only 3 accts..$22k+ $32k+$17k...
Old 01-26-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Jonas- I had to resort to Guerilla Warfare. I even hired a P.I. + a Computer Forensics Expert..oh + most importantly a Hacker... Last I heard he owes Ebay like over $71,000.00 in fees?? (so, don't think faxing his driv lic + util bill will work this time).. btw-that was only 3 accts..$22k+ $32k+$17k...
That's pretty vague. Full story please however long of space it takes.
Old 01-27-2008

JOnas- Dont wanna gloat, Just to say-
I stopped a Monster gone wild..and saved many other people from his wrath as well...