What should i do? Help needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-04-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default What should i do? Help needed

hi all,
i am in need of some advice...... i have got myself into a bit of a pickle with ebay. to cut a long story short due to an aggressive ebay member hounding me for selling same products as them, i decided that i would create another ebay account and try and use a different address so this ebay member would not know it was me. little did i know it was not that easy. because i foolishly linked my paypal to both my ebay accounts, ebay have now blocked my newest account until i send them further id with the addrees on.
i am now worried that they will realize that i am still selling off my old account and close that one down too.

i have wisely purchased the stealth guide incase this does happen but not being very technical with computers it is all alien to me.

what do you think i should do? carry on selling on this account until they close me down or be sneaky and create a stealth account?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Thank You

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

so this is a 2 eb to 1 paypal....well if it is in real details, provide eb with the info they want.

I hope the second eb matches info of first eb and the paypal, if not the discrepancies alone will possible mess up both accounts and the paypal, as they like it all matchy matchy if linked up. If you havent matched up name, then you are in for a bit of trouble, if its just different address on second account thats different, then you could say its work or alternate address, but Im speculating, please provide info on how accounts are set up in terms of registration details.

In any case, that is seperate issue to the competitor, they will not necesarily know that the 2nd account selling this stuff is linked to the hounded one, other than circumstantial evidence, eg same town, same goods, same way of listing. Either that or they will know because they are in the habit of buying from competitors to get their details, so they will know that the second eb pays to same paypal. Either way if they are aggressive they will hound second account anyhow.

When you say do eb realize that you are selling off old account?, if it is linked to second account and paypal that links them all up - they know. Again these are all linked, is what I gather from your post.

yes I would read the book and read forums, take your time and make a back up stealth account, non-linked and tend it, buy on it and keep it, in case the others go down toilet. You are not suspended yet, and that means there is hope.

a sneaky competitor is one of the worst issues Ive seen on this forum, read and do a search ive seen a few threads on it.

good luck

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-04-2010 at 03:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
revskank (10-05-2010), rsot (10-04-2010)
Old 10-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi oompaloompa, yes you are correct i have the 2 ebays linked to 1 paypal. the latest ebay account i created i used my name but different address details.

yes i have been wise and bought the stealth guide, i started reading it last night but i think i will struggle in setting up a stealth ebay as i am not very technical minded and bit of a dummy when it comes to things like that.

i know that i need to create another account to fall back onto and start using it just as you advised, i just need some help in following the steps, so i dont make a mess of it and cause myself more trouble in doing so.

Thanks for your advise
Old 10-05-2010

I've tried linking 2 eBay accounts to 1 paypal before in the past and it said I had to have another bank account bc it is already in use. I think is it because I use another family member name and address on 2nd account? Everything has to match first account right? It linked the acct since same Ip address anyway but didn't let me link same paypal. Any info out there? Read the Stealth Book few times now and setup in progress...awesome book...learned so much. Now just asking for minor advice. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

if you link a second eb to pp, it must match up, yes
TBellaWynn (10-08-2010)
Old 10-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

2 ebays to one paypal - use same registration info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
luna (10-05-2010), TBellaWynn (10-08-2010)
Old 10-05-2010

Default competitor

well I think if it is already linked it doesn't matter anymore right? if you did log into both ebay accounts and your PP account it is too late.
about the competitor: there is not much written about this in the stealth guide I find unfortunately. I think there is not much you can do. I have been haunted on 3 accounts by now but not on my new one. Have you ever tried to list on another ebay country? for me it is easy so but I guess if you live in the US there is not much choice around is it? sorry to hear that though
Old 10-07-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

3 tips my friend to help you:

1. try to save the current ebay and paypal you have. if not, create multiple stealth accounts more than 2 because suspending is ebays favorite hobby.

2. try to sell in a different country and find out shipping cost for different countries if its economic.

3. scare the competitor someway. im sure you will find a creative way so they stop bullying you even if its mad crazy.

good luck!

Last edited by FandangoKango; 10-07-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-07-2010

Default couldn't have said it any better

couldn't have said it any better fandango.

and yes 1 ebay account 1 PP account another IP
another ebay account and another PP account and another IP

the only way to get around

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
3 tips my friend to help you:

1. try to save the current ebay and paypal you have. if not, create multiple stealth accounts more than 2 because suspending is ebays favorite hobby.

2. try to sell in a different country and find out shipping cost for different countries if its economic.

3. scare the competitor someway. im sure you will find a creative way so they stop bullying you even if its mad crazy.

good luck!