Creating A New Ebay.... Paypal Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-12-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Creating A New Ebay.... Paypal Question

I added my new email address to the paypal, the one with my new ebay account. I have a question about it. If I add the new email wouldnt they flag the paypal account that I just added because its a new email address... wouldnt it be fishy? Also if the paypal does start working what happens when paypal asks to see my I.D. and all of that? How is it possible for me to get around that one. I apologiz, I am sure these questions are a little novice but my account was suspended over the weekend and I really need to get it back. I have already read the infamous formula by aspkin... who is the king of this but I am just making sure I dont get caught a second time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Well, are you saying your Paypal and eBay accounts were suspended or just your eBay account? Are you using a new Paypal account or an old one? And if it's your new Paypal account, why not use your first and original one? That's the problem with Paypal. If you start to see some success with it and it's a new account, they all eventually get flagged to gain more information on your end. You'll want to use an already established Paypal account if you can. If you can't, that's where it gets hard. You'll need to follow Modees approach on proving who you are. Good times!
Old 04-12-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

The Ebay account was the only thing that was suspended. My paypal account is fine.... So what do I need to do, make another paypal account or use my old account?
Old 04-12-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksmoney31 View Post
The Ebay account was the only thing that was suspended. My paypal account is fine.... So what do I need to do, make another paypal account or use my old account?
You can use your old paypal account. Just use a new email and don't link the 2 accounts together.

If I were you I wouldn't even use paypal. They will freeze your account. It's just a matter of time or when you start having money flow through there.
Old 04-12-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Right now the point appears to be moot as ebay is suspending new accounts.
Old 04-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by whome View Post
Right now the point appears to be moot as ebay is suspending new accounts.
what? you still dint get the new ebay account to work? I tested one out and mines worked. My account is a week old..
Old 04-12-2007

ebay only wants powersellers selling on their. They do not want anymore new sellers on their.. too much of an risk. The are phazing out all the sellers expect powersellers.
Old 04-12-2007

start reading the webmaster jungle forum below and learn some other ways of making money besides ebay. or you can sell on ebid.net or ioffer.com. I'm leaving ebay as soon as I unload my stock
Old 04-13-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
start reading the webmaster jungle forum below and learn some other ways of making money besides ebay. or you can sell on ebid.net or ioffer.com. I'm leaving ebay as soon as I unload my stock
Thanks for the lead. At first glance, I think I like ioffers site a little better. What kind of traction do they have? I had never heard of them.
Old 04-13-2007

<ebay only wants powersellers selling on their. They do not want anymore new sellers on their.. too much of an risk. The are phazing out all the sellers expect powersellers>
These days I don't know if beeing a power seller will give you more protection.
I was a power seller with over 2000 all positive feedbacks and they kicked me out without any warning!
I have to tell you that the 4 violations accepted in a 60-day period policy is nothing but bull****, just one more Ebay crap.
Since the very begining I was up straight, never cheated a customer, no shill bids, paid the invoice right away...and still they threw me out like a rotten apple without any explanation just because someone (I guess competition) complained.
Never trust Ebay and don't expect to any support if you are in trouble
Old 04-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by whome View Post
Thanks for the lead. At first glance, I think I like ioffers site a little better. What kind of traction do they have? I had never heard of them.
i've been getting about 2 sales a week there. But i ony have 11 items listed
Old 04-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by belerim View Post
<ebay only wants powersellers selling on their. They do not want anymore new sellers on their.. too much of an risk. The are phazing out all the sellers expect powersellers>
I was a power seller with over 2000 all positive feedbacks and they kicked me out without any warning!
I have to tell you that the 4 violations accepted in a 60-day period policy is nothing but bull****, just one more Ebay crap.
Since the very begining I was up straight, never cheated a customer, no shill bids, paid the invoice right away...and still they threw me out like a rotten apple without any explanation just because someone (I guess competition) complained.

Thats practical impossiable to keep 100% feedback???
Old 04-13-2007

Quote:
What was you selling?
Old 04-14-2007

yea, these days I am back on but I am scared about my competition because I am selling some new items and before it was just her that was selling it now it's me. I hate ebay, and hate that it's the only place to offer some profit. Sure I can go to Ioffer but there are so many ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and scams on that site, like everything I see is almost ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Besides that most of the sellers accept only WU.
Old 04-14-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
Thats practical impossiable to keep 100% feedback???
It's very hard but not impossible.
That was at my beginings when I was doing everything to keep my feedbacks positive.
I was thinking to grow the business over time and have a good reputation. Now I don't give a **** anymore...as long as my feedback is over 98% I'm fine because I know that sooner or later they will screw me.
Old 04-14-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
It's very hard but not impossible.
That was at my beginings when I was doing everything to keep my feedbacks positive.
I was thinking to grow the business over time and have a good reputation. Now I don't give a **** anymore...as long as my feedback is over 98% I'm fine because I know that sooner or later they will screw me.
That's exactly what happened to me. Was at 98.9% then during the holidays one of my distributors had a meltdown in delivering my stuff ontime which caused me to rack up some negatives sending me to about 97.5%. ebay then restricts (but not suspends) my trading i.e. no selling in February saying they want to see improvement. Well, just like a run on the bank my buyers see that I'm not selling anymore, gets spooked, and leaves more negatives...even though most of these knuckleheads had their products ended up having their products delivered on time. Then the final nail came last week when I was formally suspended.
Old 04-14-2007

Man, look guys. lets just leave ebay alone. We still have amazon, ebid.net and ioffer.
Old 04-14-2007

ebay is weird. Look at this seller with all his negatives and the seller is still selling and is a Powerseller? How is they a powerseller with all them negatives?

ebay seller name---jungledeal