eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MCO21, PP still good, can i get it back? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/23999-mco21-pp-still-good-can-i-get-back.html)

petrovich 10-21-2010 09:36 AM

MCO21, PP still good, can i get it back?

Hey guys,
I have 2 linked ebay accounts that were suspended with MCO21.

This is the letter i got:
"We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team"

and this is the reply I received:

"hank you for writing eBay in regard to your account suspension.

As you know, the eBay User Agreement provides for the suspension or
termination of user accounts, including if we believe you're creating
problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the
letter or spirit of our policies.

Our considerations for determining to suspend an account include, among
other factors:

-- Previous suspensions
-- Violations received on account, including item removals
-- Feedback questioning authenticity of items
-- Low Detailed Seller Ratings and reports of items being Significantly
Not as Described

In reviewing your suspension, we have noted the following concerns:

-- Feedback questioning authenticity of items
-- Low Detailed Seller Ratings and reports of items being Significantly
Not as Described

While we understand that you may not agree with the decision to suspend
your account, based on an additional review, we have decided that your
account will remain closed.

To read the user agreement, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Thank you for your time."

The paypal is still good here. Is there anything I can do? The account had 98% feedback for a while now, probably close to a year with no problems. No idea what caused it to be checked. I really need this PP account because I have a PP Debit card with it so I can withdraw money easily.

rsot 10-21-2010 10:27 AM

You cannot really do much - you could add new e-mail to you paypal, registered new ebay and hope to get by the screening process. You might operate for some time but you are risking getting suspended again sooner or later.

I agree that Paypal account with debit card is gold. Sorry to hear about your situation.

petrovich 10-21-2010 02:07 PM

Hmm.. I was thinking of doing that. I know that worked years ago, but I dont know now.

rsot 10-21-2010 02:11 PM

I will give you a recent experience of mine - was experimenting late last year...

Sold a little too quick on one account - listed too many on a day - account on ebay was suspended for ID verification and junk.

Made another account - attached to same paypal - lasted 5 months until sudden block - no response to my e-mails, nothing - just perma-blocked. No accusation, nothing - was weird but...that's my story.

macebay 10-21-2010 04:44 PM

my suggestion

1. open a new account
2. add new account email to PP account, and set this email as primary email
3. Delete orignal email
4. buy some $0.99 to $5 1-2 items per day for 1 week
5. start listing items (1-3 items)/day
step by step, don't rush.
Good luck

JEM 10-21-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 175904)
I will give you a recent experience of mine - was experimenting late last year...

Sold a little too quick on one account - listed too many on a day - account on ebay was suspended for ID verification and junk.

Made another account - attached to same paypal - lasted 5 months until sudden block - no response to my e-mails, nothing - just perma-blocked. No accusation, nothing - was weird but...that's my story.

rsot, when you say here , that you attached the same paypal - did you supply it to ebay with an unchanged email or did you first change the paypal email address, then create an ebay account and insert the new paypal email ( linked to your previous bank)

I was thinking if that would work for me too, would solve a lot of banking run arounds if it did work,

holymoly 10-22-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macebay (Post 175949)
1. open a new account
2. add new account email to PP account, and set this email as primary email
3. Delete orignal email
4. buy some $0.99 to $5 1-2 items per day for 1 week
5. start listing items (1-3 items)/day
step by step, don't rush.
Good luck

Story of my life....hahaha