safe feedbacks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-13-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default safe feedbacks

I open account start selling with 0 and in about 5 days I got myself 10 feedbacks from 1pany actions . Grate start getting bids. Then when actions ended some sold I reposted one action on top and in the morning got suspended. They suspended me but this time they didn’t do anything with my actions that sold. They didn’t email my costumers with threatening emails. So I think is because of feedback and not because they know is me.
What kind of feedbacks are the safest? cheap stuff with free physical shipping?? (not digital download). Will that be safe to get 10 feedbacks? Please let me know what you have tried. Note my items are in $300 range (just an idea we should setup ⊗⊗⊗⊗ expensive actions and share feedbacks without paying form this forum or just email with each other)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-14-2007

Longevity: 99%

Usually I 'buy' an item of approx. 50 USD from one of my other ebay-ac first, let the new ac sleep a week and then buy 10-15 1cent -feedbacks to mark the new ac up.
This has worked for 3 ac so far
Old 04-14-2007
Threadstarter  

i dont want to bid on my one staff as competition could report
what i have noticed that actions don't get canceled wile actions going on .
once you got 10 feedbucks and your action ends that where the problem is .
Old 04-14-2007
Threadstarter  

Any other people please share your experiences with feedbacks ...
We need to get this problem resolved.
Old 04-14-2007

Okay look,

if you were ebay trying to figure out scam artist how would you see it?

if you saw a new user buying penny auctions and low priced items right from the begining you would know something was up? Wouldn't that raise a reg flag with you?

Stop buying them low priced item with new accounts!

What you need to do is act like a new ser and browse ebay for a week them list **** to sell. Act like your a new user.. Be slick with it. play ebay at their own game..

You have to see it from ebay eyes and not yours.

Hwen you create a new account, browse ebay for a few days and place bids on items (rather you win or not), then buy small stuff.

But to close this, in all reality, you don't need feedback to sell items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People will buy off you regardless of yourfeedbak, beause they know they have protection with their credit card!

So don't worry too much about feedback, feed back is irrelavent.
Old 04-15-2007
Threadstarter  

I need at least some feedbacks because I don't accept credit cards. I need at least a couple of feedbacks so that people will bid and send checks in the mail. I am an honest seller and always send the product as soon as payment arrives. But I stopped accepted credit cards because there's just way too much trouble with them. Pretty much anyone can get their money back and keep your product! With even 3 feedbacks, people start bidding, are doing wire transfers, sending checks with no problems. That's on my product.
If anyone wants to trade feedbacks please email me. iknowebay@yahoo.com
Old 04-15-2007
Threadstarter  

Yes, I have nice, professional auctions, and a good product. But many bidders are hesitant about sending checks to a seller with zero feedbacks. That's the only pt I'm trying to make.
Old 04-15-2007

Poeple will send checks regardless of your feedback. I find that very untrue. I have had zero feedback before and people ask me if they can send me a money or check../?? I didn't even have to ask them, they asked me..
Old 04-15-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
Poeple will send checks regardless of your feedback. I find that very untrue. I have had zero feedback before and people ask me if they can send me a money or check../?? I didn't even have to ask them, they asked me..
maybe that is because you aaccepted credit cards or papal and they felt they where protected.(i dont)...it also depends what product you are selling. For example If i have couple of feedbacks i make 4k week but if my feed bucks are zero i have to w for them to live me feedback's they do buy but my sales are down %90 lots of $ .. and im talking not just one account here and new on is way so it is really important for me what gives the red flag ..And i don't want to buy anything on eBay because my info is not correct.. And i don't want to shill bid as my competition will see and report. The feedback is the only problem im having with. I need to know will one dollar actions are safe or $5 ? that is the most im willing to spend for feedback. i need to know $100 wich are safest as i dont want to risk any more