eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Setup New ebay and paypal account, but one ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2445-setup-new-ebay-paypal-account-but-one.html)

Burnup 01-28-2008 12:14 AM

Setup a new ebay and paypal account, can I somehow use my old paypal account

Hi, like you guys. My account been suspended 2 times, being link to a suspended user which was my brother account. At the time he used my address for shipping item he purchase from feebay and use my paypal to pay. I think he link it to, but I'm not sure. My first account was link to my brother account a year after he was suspended, probably due to the same shipping address or the paypal account.

My second account, I use my wife info with her old address, but I used the same paypal account as my first feebay account to accept payment. I did change the email and address on file with the paypal account though. At the time, I wasn't aware of the ip issue, but I did sign up with the same computer and maybe ip since I didn't try to change it at all. I avoid being suspended for about 8 and a half month until I accidently log into my old ebay account, it was my fault because the sign in ID was similar and same password. A couple day later I was suspend.

Recently I just sign up a new account under my name, but with a new address since I moved, new ip but same computer. After sign-up I went to list a auction, I didn't use my credit card yet as I don't have it yet, but there a new option, you can use the paypal option as payment and so I did, but before that I change my address and email to the new one, deleting all old email and address on file. 24 hour after my sign up and listed up auction, I was suspended being link to my first account. Could it be my name, birthdate, or was it the paypal account?

Now I just sign up a new account with one of my family member info on a new computer and new ip. I also sign up a new paypal account too. My question now is should I use the new paypal account to accept payment or do the same as my wife account, use my old paypal account but change the email and address. I won't link it, but just input the email during the listing process. Feebay won't detect that right, I know it's on the FAQ and work for my wife account, but that was a while back, is it still safe?

Another thing is can I link my new paypal account to my new ebay account so ebay will have the new paypal info. But switch out the new paypal email address to my old paypal account so that it will received the payment instead. Will ebay detect it and switch the link to my old paypal account or it will still the same as my new paypal account? I don't want my new paypal account to be in risk of being limited, I been through that with my first one, but now it looks to be bulletproof from being limited which is why I want to use my old paypal account. I appreciate any info you guys have.

x2ruff4u 01-28-2008 02:10 AM

Well my original pp account was banned like 4 months ago. Took a month to get back. Everything has to be different is what I say. Sure you can switch it. But once that one is gone what do you have left?

ivegotinfo 01-28-2008 03:16 PM

this is the mistake most people make and then get banned. if you use any sort of email from paypal, be it new or used or whatever to accept payment from any other ebay account that is not under your name, it will get limited. only use ebay with the same name/address paypal account. doesent matter if u send invoice or other stuff, theyll link it. unless if you can somehow send that buyer an invoice not saying anything about a paypal auction..which wont work because the buyer wants to be protected and will want to state the auction number and name and all that...and with that u get linked.

DogFacedBoy 01-28-2008 04:10 PM

Not sure I understand this

aspkin 01-28-2008 11:51 PM

Hey buddy,

The reason your old method of using your old Paypal for a new eBay account worked is because eBay and Paypal wern't linking 8 months ago. But now they are.

So you'll need to have a new Paypal for every new eBay account you have. Creating a eBay account ins't hard. Paypal isn't that hard as well. You just need a few new things like a bank account, try ING.com savings account. Then you'll need a credit card. Use a prepaid card for this. When creating your ebay and Paypal account, use the same name and address on both accounts. You'll want to list a address that is real but not one you've used before. Maybe an aunts or uncles house that havent been on eBay or Paypal before. Then you'll need a real working phone number in case eBay or Paypal call to confirm you. Just use a phone number that you haven't used with ebay before but that can be used to contact you. A prepaid phone works, or virtual phones online.

Paypal isn't the only way though, there are other options if you're interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnup (Post 22336)
Hi, like you guys. My account been suspended 2 times, being link to a suspended user which was my brother account. At the time he used my address for shipping item he purchase from feebay and use my paypal to pay. I think he link it to, but I'm not sure. My first account was link to my brother account a year after he was suspended, probably due to the same shipping address or the paypal account.

My second account, I use my wife info with her old address, but I used the same paypal account as my first feebay account to accept payment. I did change the email and address on file with the paypal account though. At the time, I wasn't aware of the ip issue, but I did sign up with the same computer and maybe ip since I didn't try to change it at all. I avoid being suspended for about 8 and a half month until I accidently log into my old ebay account, it was my fault because the sign in ID was similar and same password. A couple day later I was suspend.

Recently I just sign up a new account under my name, but with a new address since I moved, new ip but same computer. After sign-up I went to list a auction, I didn't use my credit card yet as I don't have it yet, but there a new option, you can use the paypal option as payment and so I did, but before that I change my address and email to the new one, deleting all old email and address on file. 24 hour after my sign up and listed up auction, I was suspended being link to my first account. Could it be my name, birthdate, or was it the paypal account?

Now I just sign up a new account with one of my family member info on a new computer and new ip. I also sign up a new paypal account too. My question now is should I use the new paypal account to accept payment or do the same as my wife account, use my old paypal account but change the email and address. I won't link it, but just input the email during the listing process. Feebay won't detect that right, I know it's on the FAQ and work for my wife account, but that was a while back, is it still safe?

Another thing is can I link my new paypal account to my new ebay account so ebay will have the new paypal info. But switch out the new paypal email address to my old paypal account so that it will received the payment instead. Will ebay detect it and switch the link to my old paypal account or it will still the same as my new paypal account? I don't want my new paypal account to be in risk of being limited, I been through that with my first one, but now it looks to be bulletproof from being limited which is why I want to use my old paypal account. I appreciate any info you guys have.

DogFacedBoy 01-29-2008 10:16 AM

I set up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ EB account and used the email from a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ PP account on it. The PP got limited (had nothing to do with the EB account, I hadn't sold anything on it yet) Since PP won't let you remove an email from a limited account I created a new email, changed my EB registered email to that and then added that new email to a healthy PP account. I am going to change that to the primary email on the PP account to the same one at ebay and see what happens.