MC115 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - HELP? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-05-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default MC115 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - HELP?

Hi,

Just got hit with an indefinite suspension on my new eBay Stealth acct.
First I got this: MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled - Seller Suspended
Then this:
MC115 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement

Here's the MC115 message:

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
Code:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/suspended-accounts.html
The account was registered with an entropay card and I used the a free VPN service to hide my ip. This is my first stealth acct, my other 2 accts were under my name and they're both suspended. If entropay isn't blacklisted could my VPN be? I'm registered as a Canadian user but my VPN is in the US, could that be it? Also I have one other idea. The pictures i used were hosted on photobucket with a user id that I have used to host pictures for past accts. LOL maybe im answering my own questions?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

No idea on what you are selling to comment except that your account is done. Does not seem to indicate some linking.

All the best.
Old 11-05-2010

Longevity: 78%

Using VPN is risky... Using FREE VPN is a higher risk...
The MC115 suspension comes usually when they want to check your identity.
So call or Email them, and play the 'Surprised' guy who can't understand why the account is suspended, and ask them how to get back to ebay's wonderful world. They'll ask you for ID docs to supply.

PM me if you need further help

Last edited by sonba; 11-05-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-05-2010

Longevity: 89%

Yes it will be the VPN - some places don't watch your IP too closely - eBay however relies on it heavily - they hate VPNs and proxies like they do a handbag with a distinct smell of Chinese food
Old 11-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

Thanks for the replies. I'm selling DVD's which I know is in there high risk category. The VPN I kind of understand but at the same time they have to right to dictate people privacy. I can dial-up to a local isp and get another IP to make it seem to them as if I am really where I say I am. Without a vpn though I don't know how i could get anything done because dial-up is so slow. If they ask me for docs, that could be a problem since I obviously don't have any but since the docs would be faxes or scans I could prolly ⊗⊗⊗⊗ them fairly easily, especially if I send poor quality. I don't think PayPal has access to much Canadian government agencies to proves the docs. I think its worth a shot?

Thanks!
Old 11-07-2010

Longevity: 78%

DVDs are high risk?
How long should one wait in order to post dvds? Or how much feedback before posting dvds?
I have a Complete Hitler Collection i would like to Sale but my account has 3 feedback and is 3 days old how long should i wait?I made my own Nazi Collection and added extra content like pictures of l dead people on the back ground and pics of satan this is good stuff! All Custom DVDs.
Some i have are boxing fights can i post those too?

Last edited by xfishx; 11-07-2010 at 03:53 AM.