eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   got suspended for non seller performance will i ever be reinstated (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2542-got-suspended-non-seller-performance-will-i-ever-reinstated.html)

djmarcc 01-31-2008 08:12 PM

got suspended for non seller performance will i ever be reinstated

is there a way to get to sell again ! this sucks!!!!

koalawash 01-31-2008 08:14 PM

Yes.

djmarcc 01-31-2008 08:33 PM

i sell everything from records to electronics,i have sent countless emails but they dont respond back my ebay fees have all been paid what can i do? any suggestions!!

djmarcc 01-31-2008 08:45 PM

over from scratch meaning make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account?

djmarcc 01-31-2008 08:54 PM

pretty much! i would say about half!

GreenBean 01-31-2008 09:03 PM

What did you do or not do?
As a newbie to another newbie read as much as you can, read again and then
ask the questions.There is enough info here that will give you a head start.
Formulate a plan of attack, then run it past the forum.

ebayhateluv 01-31-2008 09:12 PM

hi, djmarcc,
Welcome!
wELL, DONT FEEL BAD, WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE!
However, Non-Performance usually connotates like too many negs/neutrals from your buyers--i.e. buyer dis-satisfaction..
Here are a couple quick tips:
a.) Contact your buyers--file mutual fb withdrawls for all of the NEUTRALS, as well as Negs
b.) If that does not work with some, join Square Trade, or if you have the cash--let square trade do all of them.. (They assign you a Mediator usually within 24 hrs)-usually a Businessman with a PhD
c.) Check your 5 star ratings- where are you low?? If shipping-when you get back on--thats a BIG area of immediate improvement.
d.) Are all of your orders shipped + recd by your buyers--if not--get on top of them, assure they get their pkgs asap.
e.) You said ebay fees pd--good.
f.) DO NOT bug them..they hate that.
g.) I would compose a very humble letter acknowledging your short comings with a Game Plan to do a Drastic 360// then fax it in to them, (theres an appeal process that gives you the fax number).
h.) Now- just sit and wait it out- to get those neutrals removed + negs.. EBAY COUNTS NEUTRALS same as NEGS---
i.) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE try to create a new ebay acct on that same pc as this acct...
Repeat--DO NOT DO IT..
** if you do- youve now opened up another can of worms.. Now youve got double probs.. as soon as they suspend the acct you create on that old pc (1-48 hrs from now)... now youve got another strike, + POSSIBLY a death sentence on the first acct...
++ Read this forum,
Good Luck! :)

djmarcc 01-31-2008 09:23 PM

thanks for the help i did try to open a new acount now i think im really screwed
i did it with a different will they link to my old account?

ebayhateluv 01-31-2008 09:32 PM

Djmarcc- (Well, we ALL do that too)--
So, Yes, nows the time to move on..
>>> DO NOT LOG INTO THE NEW ACCT ANY MORE on that pc, until you get that pc cleaned/defrag,etc..
(maybe they didnt catch-but i doubt--its probably a blinking light on someones pc in trust and safety for review...)--

This is The Best Place you could possibly be right now-- This is the # 1 Ebay Suspension Forum in the World!
-- There is alot of Talent here.. we'll help you .. keep your chin up-- keep a Positive outlook, and go Forward.. Thats all you can do..
-- Its no ones fault, its not your fault...
Good Luck :)

djmarcc 01-31-2008 09:33 PM

thanks for the help i did try to open a new acount now i think im really screwed
i did it with a different name will they link it to my old account?

djmarcc 01-31-2008 09:34 PM

ok thanks!!

dakrei 01-31-2008 10:01 PM

Wow Normaly You Guys Just Say Read The Forum! Do You Have Some Insight To This Person? In Otherwords She Must Be Hottttt!!!

ebayhateluv 01-31-2008 10:07 PM

HI- Dakrei--
No, Just orders from the BOSS, Aspkin wants us to be as Helpful as Possible to ALL Members !
--Thats why were all here, Right? For Help?
I know thats why I came here.. :)
BTW- I am Female..:)

djmarcc 01-31-2008 10:32 PM

dakrei u are clown!

billy_bo_bob 02-01-2008 08:39 PM

Most likely you will not get reinstated. I recently had to start a new account because of ebay's BS. That was about 5 months ago. Anyways I started selling on my new account and a few noobies left me negative feedback. So my feedback was 83% after a few months and I get the dreaded email from Ebay saying my seller non performance is very low and if I don't "significantly" improve my feedback score in the next 30 days, they will cancel my account. Oh I didn't mention they also prevented me from selling anymore. So the only way I can build up feedback is by buying items. So it was around xmas time and so I decided to do all my xmas shopping on Ebay. It worked great, in 30 days my feedback went from 83% to 91%. Well 30 days later came and I get another dreaded email saying I didn't "significantly" improve my feedback, which obviously I did. So I replied to the email saying that I did improve my feedback and I get a response saying "You were canceled due to seller non performance and your feedback did NOT significantly improve." I replied again and have been ignored ever since and that's been about 10 days now.

GreenBean 02-01-2008 08:50 PM

Got suspended for non seller performance will i ever be reinstated

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmarcc (Post 23281)
i did it with a different name will they link it to my old account?

Will the sun rise? Likely,yes. But if you carefully read this forum you can work
out what to do. Just a point keep a written track of what you do: do not
think I did this or that. Write what you do and see. Take the chance to go
SLOWLY because when you hurry you will make mistakes.

djmarcc 02-02-2008 12:07 AM

where i messed up was paying their fees of almost 300 bucks that i could of used for something else i actually thought it was going to be ok!!! from now on im using Amazon forget ebay they can burn in hell!!!!

DogFacedBoy 02-02-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savahaganda (Post 23531)
my power seller account was banned in Dec... everyday since then, I have been faxing about 10 black pages with my ebay id, and a little message telling ebay to go to hell. I hope I wasted alot of toner and paper on their side... I doubt my account is going to get reinstated

Yeah, the one time I got banned for being associated was immeadiately after I sent them a payment...kind of like "THANKS FOR THE $$$ SUCKER, NOW GET THE F OUTTA HERE"
Since then I've stiffed them for $1000's in fees...if they only could have played nice...

fairchild 08-10-2008 11:06 AM

They suspended me after ending over 20 of my listings, informed all my buyers not to deal with me (including those who'se alraedy made a payment who then eventually filed a paypal charge back). All these before mailing me an invoice! Of course I woudnt even pay a CENT for what they've done! A few weeks later they charged my bank account without my permission. I then called my bank to reverse that charge, with success :) They never charged me from then.