eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   F.Y.I. "We're NOT the ONLY Ones Complaining" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2550-f-y-i-were-not-only-ones-complaining.html)

ebayhateluv 02-01-2008 05:38 AM

F.Y.I. "We're NOT the ONLY Ones Complaining"

Hey<
Just thought I would share something with all of you:

-- As I was reading email, from my 60 some email boxes (LOL)..

I came across many posts, and some I read, some I deleted, one thing Very COMMON.. We're not the only Forum Complaining about ole EBAY!!
--If you visit Auctiva Boards--Big Discussion, + Even a Petition!
--If you visit Amazon boards, same
-- Even the Rolex Forum has a couple posts about it..

So- I read most of them for about 2 hours, same stuff, But here's something
YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW:

1.) The Stuff these guys are discussing today , 2/1/2008-- We've discussed + combatted + the threads already dead... (or sleeping ) :)
2.) They aint got NOTHING on us!
3.) Some of them have REALLY, no idea what theyre REALLY dealing with..
(even an 8 year ebay vet-- his/her comments made me chuckle)
** BOY.. I bet 1/2 of these folks will be you know where in the next 3- 6 months...

You guessed it!
ASPKINS FORUM!!!!

GreenBean 02-01-2008 06:23 AM

Seems you are saying what we {should} know... ebay is doomed & buyers
beware! When there is a big move to the Lord Leader's forum, how are the
good going to be weeded from the bad? eg, a newbie offering a/cs with first
posts. Seems comparable to VEROs on a new ebay account....strange. How will
that work

imjustme 02-01-2008 06:49 AM

eBay is not doomed, but they're forced to abandon their changes if they want to continue to exist and not end up on CNN. They will start taking heavy flak very shortly.

ebayhateluv 02-01-2008 06:59 AM

Right you Are, Imjust me!
-I've seen a 60 minutes story Recently, a couple Utube runs,
-- I even got a letter last Saturday from some Lawyer in Ca, telling me they have enough Witness right now, but they'll keep my name on file for this Class Action suit.. Geez, I had forgotten about that, it was last year,, something like.
"If youve been Unfairly suspended + can document lost sales, etc".. Must be for Real, was a Law firm.. :)

sycore 02-01-2008 02:13 PM

C'mon guys let's get serious. Ebay and Paypal are monopolies and are not going anywhere for the time being. That is the great thing about being a monopoly, you can f%ck over your customers and there is nothing they can do but sit there and take it.
The only thing the guys have to fear is Department of Justice. Let's hope someone at DOJ get f'ed over by them soon, and maybe they will finally go after Ebay, just like the bitched-slapped Microsoft.

Dutch 02-01-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycore (Post 23403)
C'mon guys let's get serious. Ebay and Paypal are monopolies and are not going anywhere for the time being. That is the great thing about being a monopoly, you can f%ck over your customers and there is nothing they can do but sit there and take it.
The only thing the guys have to fear is Department of Justice. Let's hope someone at DOJ get f'ed over by them soon, and maybe they will finally go after Ebay, just like the bitched-slapped Microsoft.

Bill Gates is buying Yahoo dot com. $46 Billion. Be wary. Be very wary.

lolpie 02-01-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 23410)
Bill Gates is buying Yahoo dot com. $46 Billion. Be wary. Be very wary.

Not Bill Gates, the new CEO is buying Yahoo. Gates stepped down a while ago.

Ballsack 02-01-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 23358)
eBay is not doomed, but they're forced to abandon their changes if they want to continue to exist and not end up on CNN. They will start taking heavy flak very shortly.

They won't be abandoning anything. Their changes have been very successful. Profits are soaring. Which is why they will be implementing new changes and even more after that.

Jonas 02-01-2008 06:32 PM

paypalsucks.com forums, too.

Ballsack 02-01-2008 07:32 PM

Those forums are dead.

Jonas 02-01-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballsack (Post 23462)
Those forums are dead.

The problem there was this forum has one guy who insults everyone and causes mahem, a forum troll. His original name was CPUGeek and now he's on another name.

paypalsucks.com forums had like 90% of their userbase like this and they chased most people away. Plus for half the year in 2006 nobody could register an account or post without one. Of course 4chan has 99% of its userbase like this and it thives.

Some forums also have moderators that are all racist that ban for nothing and make it next to impossible to join, though sometimes this doesn't get rid of people and instead sometimes people flood in despite this. Auctiva forums have sorta bad mods, but not as bad as some sites like those that make you have to wait for moderator approval to join and jump through hoops.

aspkin 02-05-2008 06:26 AM

The forum is growing pretty fast. It's now over 2000 visitors a day, believe it or not. Either I'm doing something right, or eBay is suspending more people then ever. Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 23352)
Hey<
Just thought I would share something with all of you:

-- As I was reading email, from my 60 some email boxes (LOL)..

I came across many posts, and some I read, some I deleted, one thing Very COMMON.. We're not the only Forum Complaining about ole EBAY!!
--If you visit Auctiva Boards--Big Discussion, + Even a Petition!
--If you visit Amazon boards, same
-- Even the Rolex Forum has a couple posts about it..

So- I read most of them for about 2 hours, same stuff, But here's something
YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW:

1.) The Stuff these guys are discussing today , 2/1/2008-- We've discussed + combatted + the threads already dead... (or sleeping ) :)
2.) They aint got NOTHING on us!
3.) Some of them have REALLY, no idea what theyre REALLY dealing with..
(even an 8 year ebay vet-- his/her comments made me chuckle)
** BOY.. I bet 1/2 of these folks will be you know where in the next 3- 6 months...

You guessed it!
ASPKINS FORUM!!!!

Jonas 02-05-2008 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 24046)
The forum is growing pretty fast. It's up to 2500 visits a day now, believe it or not. Either I'm doing something right, or eBay is suspending more people then ever. Lol

Why are there still only 10 different people who post a day?

And have you tried to block ebay from reading this site yet?

aspkin 02-05-2008 06:54 AM

Not to sure, there are a lot of lurkers. People who just read and don't post. I'll try to get guest to register more often with some VB mods. And no I haven't tried to block eBay IPs, I've been moving to a new place. :)

It's on my to-do list though.

Jonas 02-05-2008 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 24057)
Not to sure, there are a lot of lurkers. People to just read and don't post. I'll try to get guest to register more often with some VB mods. And no I haven't tried to block eBay IPs, I've been moving to a new place. :)

It's on my to-do list though.

This is a start to put near the top of the text in your root .htaccess and and other .htaccess that gets overwritten by it:

Quote:

deny from ebay.com
deny from ebaymotors.com
deny from mercadolibre.com.ar
deny from ebay.com.au
deny from ebay.at
deny from ebay.be
deny from mercadolivre.com.br
deny from ebay.ca
deny from ebay.com.cn
deny from ebay.fr
deny from ebay.de
deny from ebay.com.hk
deny from ebay.in
deny from ebay.ie
deny from ebay.co.il
deny from ebay.it
deny from ebay.com.my
deny from mercadolibre.com.mx
deny from ebay.nl
deny from ebay.ph
deny from ebay.pl
deny from ebay.com.sg
deny from auction.co.kr
deny from ebay.es
deny from tradera.com
deny from ebay.ch
deny from ruten.com.tw
deny from gittigidiyor.com
deny from ebay.co.uk
deny from ebay.vn
deny from paypal.com
deny from skype.com

I'm not sure whether those need "order allow,deny" before it and then "allow from all" afterward, but it'd be best to try without those first.

I think most ebay IPs would resolve to ebay.com or paypal.com, but most of those are all the foreign ebay websites.

Of course we also need to find all of ebay's internal IP ranges, which I don't know what they are or how to find them. It would also be best to redirect ebay staff to a last measure website (it's a shock website that opens lots of windows of shock images and causes all kinds of problems) but I don't know of looking up best on domain name is compatible with mod.rewrite in .htaccess. If we get the IP ranges ebay uses, we can then also prevent them from using any transparent web proxies.

DogFacedBoy 02-05-2008 11:33 AM

I would love to give them a taste of their own medicine

Chris Hanson 02-06-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas (Post 23464)
The problem there was this forum has one guy who insults everyone and causes mahem, a forum troll. His original name was CPUGeek and now he's on another name.

paypalsucks.com forums had like 90% of their userbase like this and they chased most people away. Plus for half the year in 2006 nobody could register an account or post without one. Of course 4chan has 99% of its userbase like this and it thives.

Some forums also have moderators that are all racist that ban for nothing and make it next to impossible to join, though sometimes this doesn't get rid of people and instead sometimes people flood in despite this. Auctiva forums have sorta bad mods, but not as bad as some sites like those that make you have to wait for moderator approval to join and jump through hoops.

And are u making it any better by stating and discussing illegal activity????

Ballsack 02-06-2008 06:13 AM

Limit their accounts if they have any and request they fax in their ids!

ebayhateluv 02-14-2008 06:48 PM

HI:
I found this on another forum, about blocking ebay traffic.. NOT sure what it means?/

>>Depending on your server configuration and hosting/server control panel options there should be a tab called “Traffic Blocking” or similar. I would block the whole net range if possible by using a wildcard: 216.113.*.*

It’s none of eBay’s Business snooping around on other peoples sites!