eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Got suspended for linking to another user!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2585-got-suspended-linking-another-user.html)

cyauthentic 02-02-2008 01:21 PM

Got suspended for linking to another user!!

Hi everyone
Yesterday my account was hacked through ebay!someone entered my account and started buying and selling from my account.I had to speak to the account security department to solve this which I did but they found out that I was linked to a previous suspended user so after 30' my account was suspended.I wrote to ebay trust and safety about this and told them that I had nothing to do with the previous suspended account and that we bought this house 2 years ago so we dont know if the previous owners had suspended accounts with ebay.Do you think that there is a possibility that they will reinstein our account?I do not want to start all over again!
Your help will be appreciated

ivegotinfo 02-02-2008 01:37 PM

yep ask them for a reinstatement thing to fax in.
i got linked to 2 of my other accounts that got suspended once for buying feedback, so i faxed in the reinstatement papers for each one and all 3 got reinstated. if its not a vero or some other violation, then there is a good chance for reinstatement

cyauthentic 02-02-2008 02:57 PM

If they dont restore my account how can I use my address?I will need to use the same address even if I create a new account correct?

DogFacedBoy 02-02-2008 03:15 PM

Someone hacked my ebay account years ago. I didn't know it, thought I'd done something to screw up my login info, next thing I know I get a non-paying bidder strike for something the guy bid on delivered to my reg'd email?
Well it somehow eventually got linked when three accounts all got shut down

bigrab54 02-05-2008 04:36 AM

Someone hacked my account and sold wwf tickets on my account. The buyer left bad feedback as i didnt have them obviously. Then ebay said feedback would stand as its not there issue and its between me and the buyer.

Not there issue if they had a little more security it would never have happend. After that it was soon suspended for abusing ebay but i thought you should hear about it anyway.:mad: :mad: :mad: ebay:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jonas 02-05-2008 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrab54 (Post 24023)
Someone hacked my account and sold wwf tickets on my account. The buyer left bad feedback as i didnt have them obviously. Then ebay said feedback would stand as its not there issue and its between me and the buyer.

Not there issue if they had a little more security it would never have happend. After that it was soon suspended for abusing ebay but i thought you should hear about it anyway.:mad: :mad: :mad: ebay:mad: :mad: :mad:

I've had people who have bid on my items, say "someone hacked my account to bid". eBay will remove their unpaid strikes and eBay removes every single bad feedback anyone sends them. On one of those people I even waited 4 months to neg them (this was back before the 90 day limit) and I negged them and ebay took it off. Of course if someone leaves them positive feedback, ebay leaves it up.