eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Raped By eBay: Im Now Blocked+Need Advice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/26622-raped-ebay-im-now-blocked-need-advice.html)

lightning_95 01-02-2011 12:39 PM

Raped By eBay: Im Now Blocked+Need Advice

hi all, im new to this website.
iv recently had one of my accounts closed, which brought me here.
i must say after reading through many posts from you all..sounds like theres some good help available here, so here i go.

i have 3 ebay accounts, all seller accounts.
3 because i started with one, ended up getting a few bad feedback and decided to just start again and open a second... (same happend again)..opend a third and decided to be more carefull..

i then get into selling ebooks, started selling a few.. was going well till my head got too big and i wanted to expand.. i increased my auctions with lots more things that others were selling on ebay, like boot discs etc..
..pretty quickly i start getting ripped appart by ebay with removed listings of policy violations of the usual mc019 etc
started with a 7 day listing ban, then 30 day ban (however they email me 2 days into the 30 day ban saying they made a mistake and its actualy a full ban) - pretty suprised to see ebay saying they made a mistake !!!
.. i start selling on one of my old accounts and again, everythings removed for policy violation...this time it was only about 6 auctions that were just a compilation of romance novels on a dvd...
...i feel ebay are just ripping me appart, in some ways i have dug my own grave and deserve some of the agro they have gave me...
..but an indefinate suspension is a little harsh, so i now need some advice from all of you who seem to know ebay inside out.
thank in advance everyone, sorry if iv waffled on a bit too much ! :lol:

cherrqell 01-03-2011 01:06 AM

you obviously are not learning from your mistakes. you need to have a clear vision, and operate your business on the up and up, or you will continue to have major problems. And by you causing all this chaos and mistrust in the marketplace, you are making it more difficult for people on this board to conduct business on a legitimate level.

Good luck, and try to rethink your selling platform.

jeffweico 01-03-2011 01:28 AM

Stealth won't help you if you continue to list obvious pirated and counterfeit products.

eBooks are OK, but unlock codes, boot discs, etc. will get you shut down every time.

lightning_95 01-03-2011 06:39 AM

im only being honest in my problem, and believe me...im learning from it.
i didnt intentionaly list ilegal things on ebay, i just looked at what other people were selling and bascialy copied the idea without realising what was allowed and what wasnt... before i new it i whipped up 90 auctions.. for example 10 were removed and i got a 7 day ban.. once this was over i assumed what was left was ok as they werent removed to, so i re list the other 80 for example, and other things are removed... i didnt set out the be stupid and try and sell things i werent allowed.. i made one huge mistake of not reading the policy over what your allowed to sell, i just assumed because everyone else was..then id be able to. if i do manage to get back on ebay at some point then il just be selling bits and bobs,maybe some blank media..but never ebooks etc-too much with whats copyright and whats not

oompaloompa 01-03-2011 02:09 PM

in future, rotate your accounts, when you get an MC019, let account rest for 90 days.
If you sell too many things in one go that are against or potentially against ebays policies you could get hit with a stack of violations that bring account down without second chances. There are lots of things on ebay that others sell and you get hit for, it is a matter of chance and how strong account is, but it is not worth selling them and to be honest things like ebooks dont make enough profit to warrant risk IMO...

dannyboy11 01-04-2011 05:36 PM

I havent bought the ebaystealth book yet but my question is that if I use the same info (paypal, IP, name address, CC, phone, etc) to open the multiple sellers accounts to sell dvds in the mature audience category, will ebay restrict or suspend those??? Does each account have to have ALL different info for each?

rsot 01-04-2011 05:49 PM

Welcome dannyboy11 - that's the point of stealth - all different info for each. Minimize any chance of linking. I would not want to use the same info per account for - new.

jeffweico 01-04-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyboy11 (Post 194736)
I havent bought the ebaystealth book yet but my question is that if I use the same info (paypal, IP, name address, CC, phone, etc) to open the multiple sellers accounts to sell dvds in the mature audience category, will ebay restrict or suspend those??? Does each account have to have ALL different info for each?

You absolutely MUST have all different information. That is the bad news. The GOOD NEWS is that it is not very difficult to have new info on each one. It just takes some knowledge.

I REALLY suggest you get the Stealth Guide. There is too much information to learn in a forum post. For the record, I make $0 if you buy it. I recommend it only because it has helped me greatly.

tmansback 01-08-2011 06:17 AM

To sell the things your looking to sell you might look at an alternative to ebay like ioffer.com. Lots of pirated stuff on ebay but your stuff sounds pretty obvious.