eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   questions about current situation and future plans (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/26818-questions-about-current-situation-future-plans.html)

motorpsychoz 01-08-2011 02:53 PM

questions about current situation and future plans

1. I got this message from ebay:

our eBay account has been suspended due to our concerns for the safety of the eBay Community.

All of your current listings have been removed from eBay, and any remaining fees that are on your account are due immediately. These fees will be charged using the billing method that you currently have on file.

Please note that you're not allowed to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

To have your account considered for reinstatement, please reply to this email. We will then contact you with a brief list of requirements that you'll need to take care of before we can consider reinstating your account.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Does this mean that i still have a possible chance to get my account back or is this just some bull that ebay sends to you to delay.

2. Is motorcycle parts considered a high risk item? And how much money a month do you think i can sell once i get the account over 6 months old?

3. Is it possible to use your friends name and such as you listed in the stealth book and get away with it for years and years? Or is it a dump it when you get caught and move on to the next account type of deal? I hate to start all over again everytime i get caught so i have to plan accordingly.

4. So if buy another account from a member, will all i have to do is
-change the user account on my computer for this account
-change my ip address every time i plan to log into ebay
-get a new phone number and add it on to the new ebay account so they can get ahold of me ( and the voice mail i will put the name of the persons name thats on ebay so when they call they will believe it)
-add my own bank account to the paypal account that i bought and link the paypal and ebay accounts together
-start selling slowly like a few items a month and then move on to alittle more every month?

What else do i need to do if i buy the account from someone else?

5. Is there a way that i paypal will not ask me for a SSN number?

6. Wont ebay think its suspecious that your always logging in from another ip address?

7. What do you do if ebay or paypal asks you to fax some documents in?

I think thats all the questions i have for now. I really appreciate it if you could answer them all in details. Thank you very much and i will be a site supporter for sure even after all of my ebay problems. Thanks!

lucrative 01-08-2011 09:38 PM

Hi,

Have you read the book? as the answers to your questions are in it.

Im not sure if im allowed to give advice on specifics that can be found by buying aspkins book but if you have bought it give it another read over in the areas you are questioning.

As for the length of the account staying up - if its set up and maintained correctly i guess there is no reason it shouldnt last as long as any normal account - but we all know what eb ay are like for closing accounts for apparently no reason....

good luck

cherrqell 01-08-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsychoz (Post 195599)
1. I got this message from ebay:

our eBay account has been suspended due to our concerns for the safety of the eBay Community.

All of your current listings have been removed from eBay, and any remaining fees that are on your account are due immediately. These fees will be charged using the billing method that you currently have on file.

Please note that you're not allowed to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

To have your account considered for reinstatement, please reply to this email. We will then contact you with a brief list of requirements that you'll need to take care of before we can consider reinstating your account.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Does this mean that i still have a possible chance to get my account back or is this just some bull that ebay sends to you to delay.

2. Is motorcycle parts considered a high risk item? And how much money a month do you think i can sell once i get the account over 6 months old?

3. Is it possible to use your friends name and such as you listed in the stealth book and get away with it for years and years? Or is it a dump it when you get caught and move on to the next account type of deal? I hate to start all over again everytime i get caught so i have to plan accordingly.

4. So if buy another account from a member, will all i have to do is
-change the user account on my computer for this account
-change my ip address every time i plan to log into ebay
-get a new phone number and add it on to the new ebay account so they can get ahold of me ( and the voice mail i will put the name of the persons name thats on ebay so when they call they will believe it)
-add my own bank account to the paypal account that i bought and link the paypal and ebay accounts together
-start selling slowly like a few items a month and then move on to alittle more every month?

What else do i need to do if i buy the account from someone else?

5. Is there a way that i paypal will not ask me for a SSN number?

6. Wont ebay think its suspecious that your always logging in from another ip address?

7. What do you do if ebay or paypal asks you to fax some documents in?

I think thats all the questions i have for now. I really appreciate it if you could answer them all in details. Thank you very much and i will be a site supporter for sure even after all of my ebay problems. Thanks!

Doesn't seem to me that motorcycle parts would be a high risk catagory. Need more information on why you were suspended. Is there any other activity by you on maintaining this account that would put you at a high risk?

Shill bidding, feedback manipulation, not as described...etc.....

There is not enough to go on to make a determination. Its like the IRS, once you have their attention, they will be all over you for awile until they are satisfied you know how to tow the line!

Start making new accounts asap, and dont worry about this latest blip.

jeffweico 01-09-2011 12:21 AM

Go stealth. Spread you listings out over several account. Do NOT purchase an account until you understand Stealth. If you don't the account will be lost. Buying an account saves you time but it is not a substitute for knowledge.

And to avoid this in the future, you need to know why your current account was suspended, and then correct the problem. Otherwise, this will just keep happening.

motorpsychoz 01-09-2011 12:41 AM

See heres the thing. I just got another email from them stating that they cannot go into detail why i ....hold on i'll just attach it

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to reinstating your account.

I can understand your frustration in wanting more information regarding
what led us to take this action on your account. Your account was
suspended because it was in violation of eBay policy and your behavior
posed a risk to the eBay community.

Our decision to leave your account suspended indefinitely stands with no
plan for reinstatement. Our decision is based on evidence from our
records as well as any additional information you've provided. Due to
eBay policy, we are unable to provide you further explanation beyond
what has been provided in our previous emails. If you no longer have a
copy of these emails, or did not receive them, we recommend that you
check the message center in your ?My eBay? pages.

Although future emails from you will be read we will be unable to
respond. Please note that spamming us with email will not cause us to
reconsider our decision.

We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Mimi

eBay Customer Support
Trust and Safety Operations

now thats a sack of bull ****. I think its because i told them that i bought some parts off craigslist and they automatically told me that was high risk because some of the parts can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or china made or some bull like that. Then they sent this to me today so i know its because of that. They first limited my account and asked for my info. I told them great and i would send it to them. I asked them how i would provide invoices if i payed cash and that i had bought some stuff on CL. Then it all went down hill from there. I did NOTHING wrong, had over 85 feedback all positive with 4.9 dsr's all the way. This is really some bull if you ask me.

I bought the stealth book and read over it once. I will go over it again before i use another account thats for sure. I'm going to buy like 10 accounts and list everything i have up there.

What do you do when eb ay asks for fax documentation of the accounts owner that i'm using? What do i fax them? I have no idea who it is because i bought the account from someone else. Please answer this one for me. If its in the stealth i'll look it over again.

Again, thanks guys and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say about my situation. Eb ay is some pussy ass gay fawkers that wont hurt a fly outside of the ebay office.

lucrative 01-09-2011 08:13 AM

Feel sorry for you mate,

Yes read the book again, the answers you need are there.

Good luck

slapped 01-09-2011 09:02 AM

It seems to me that all of your Questions Awnsers can be Found in the Stealth book and by using the "Search" Bar above to Search this Forum,,,,,Laziness might be your biggest Problem,,,,,

Normally I DO NOT Spoon Feed Members here,,,,Just the Opposite,,,,But it is the Holiday Season so,,,Just this ONE Time,,,,,,,Open Wide,,,,

2)---I Do NOT Believe that Motorcycle Parts are High Risk

3)---The Stealth Guide Awnsers this Question Throughly---Read it Again,,,

4)---You got it,,You DO NOT Have to Change your IP Address EVERY Time,,,Again Read the Guide

5) Paypal will ALWAYS want your SS#,,,,However You Can Verify your Paypal account and Keep Paypal From Asking you for it,,,again READ THE BOOK,,,,,"Its in there"

6) No,,Not at ALL

7) You Put those Documents together and Fax them in,,,Simple,,,it is ALL Over this Forum,,,

P.S. AVOID Making Statements like this: " I really appreciate it if you could answer them all in details."

It Gets some Members Here really Mad,,,,It sounds like a Demand,,,,