US Acct with China Employees - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default US Acct with China Employees

I have 3 powerseller accounts and one that is not. They are all over 4 years old. One since 98.

Feedback is 100% and between 800 and 2000 feedback all but one which was opened in 2005 with only 2 positives and no negative or neutral.

I can not continue do the listing for all of them.
I have a partner in China who lists and unfortunately his accounts are limited in the number of listings he can post so I have him listing on one of my accounts.

I don't want to risk any type of suspension as I have found it impossible to get a straight answer from eBay when this occurs and your at their mercy.

Bottom line I don't have the time to do all the listing and shipping and would prefer to do the shipping having my overseas partner list on my account.

We sell tools and I ship everything out of my garage.

Yes all accounts are tied together. They all pay one of my 2 paypal accounts.

I grew up in Seattle and have lived here since day one.

Any thoughts regarding this situation. The obvious thing is not to take any risk however I do good business. Feedback speaks for itself.

My concern is sometimes eBay does not care if you run a good business and are likely to suspend you because they can. I know when other countries are involved things can get dicey.

Your opinions are appreciated.

I could just stop it now.
Or call eBay and let them know how my business runs and what I am doing.

Best Regards and thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You should contact ebay AND paypal. I would prepare a business plan for ebay to let them know what is happening (Dont say you have not got time ). Use the powerseller phone line first & get someone's name.. Get them to give suggestions & ask about what they say you should do about paypal. (heehee). tell them you are covering all bases to continue being a happy seller. What you then need is to let paypal know that access will becoming from another IP for a period. I stress you need this done BUT be prepared for paypal to limit you in any case.
I'm guessing the accounts are not stealth. You have every right to do business but when you change a method around, you need be aware of the potential for troubles.

Others might suggest more stealthish ways. Avoid them.
Welcome to the forum
Old 01-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 76%
Default Suspended, called ebay and result

The acct was suspended of course.

I called and let eBay know what we were doing and change of business plan. They reinstated my accounts and were very accommodating. I was surprised and pleased with the service and result.

So now that account can be accessed from overseas and the US with out further issue.

Ill let you guys know how things progress as I'm sure others have faced a similar situation.