eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   please helpneed advice? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/26958-please-helpneed-advice.html)

coastal 01-13-2011 03:14 PM

please helpneed advice?

im new to this form. i have been with ebay since2004 i have 356 + feedback no negative at all. ive always used a merchant other than paypal one of my employees linked his paypal to my ebay and they took my ebay account and wil not provide a reason. can anyone help me with this situation? they also took his paypal acct there was never a claim at all just said he was a high risk without a reason as well what do i do anyone please help me i would greatly appreciate it thanks!

Bang 01-13-2011 04:36 PM

Seems like your employee PayPal may have been blacklisted.. and thus brought down your account. If that's the case, your account is finished. Best to buy the stealth book and move on.

Also when PayPal or eBay thinks your high risk... it's over, no use trying to fight it. I hate to be so direct but no use giving false hope.

Go stealth and start over is best! ^_^

rsot 01-13-2011 04:41 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sadly, quite a few of us have experienced this situation. Best bet is, yes, make new accounts with stealth info, read around the forum and contribute.

Looking forward to see more posts as you get informed. All the best.

pod 01-13-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang (Post 196671)

when PayPal or eBay thinks your high risk... it's over

Unfortunately, this being nothing you did wont matter. Your staff killed you buy killing their account

This may not be too unusual and one would think all you have to do is explain that he is not around anymore. But they wont see it that way in all likelihood. However it doesn't hurt to try. But start planning ahead for the worst now and get the stealth guide while you try fix this

And count on it not going very successfully with fixing account. That will help avoid lots of frustration.

GreenBean 01-13-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coastal (Post 196662)
im new to this form. i have been with ebay since2004 i have 356 + feedback no negative at all. ive always used a merchant other than paypal one of my employees linked his paypal to my ebay and they took my ebay account and wil not provide a reason. can anyone help me with this situation? they also took his paypal acct there was never a claim at all just said he was a high risk without a reason as well what do i do anyone please help me i would greatly appreciate it thanks!

As the account holder you had the ultimate responsibility to control your account. That employee was well out of order touching what was not his.
Very little you can do now except start again. paypal/ebay hardly care & infrequently change their minds on these decisions.

If you go stealth, you MUST ensure that you & you alone have the account password. I equate that to giving an employee my PIN for a checking account. Aint going to happen.:ranger:

Have a read of the forum: it is more than possible to start again. Feel free to pm me if you want. And Welcome :yar: