eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   2 questions about suspension and invoices (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/26998-2-questions-about-suspension-invoices.html)

notinthemafia 01-14-2011 11:23 AM

2 questions about suspension and invoices

ok so pp hase sent me the 180 day notice. i made the mistake of contacting them too quickly... Ebay is suspended pending review after i send them license / info. i know after the license and bank statement they will probably ask for invoices like paypal did.

I have a friend who recently opened up a commic/collectibles/auction store. He can provide me with an invoice for the goods and a real buisness address/phone number, will say he sold me the stuff, bla, bla bla....

Think ebay will buy it? If they do then i can go try call up paypal saying i tracked down the guy who sold me this **** and provide them with the same info.

My friend said he had a similar problem where he sold some 700 bottles in a month and got the same send invoices deal. He said a 365 days later he could use ebay and paypal again. He never was reported for selling a ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
his pp limit notice was the same as mine. 180 day notice and "security risk"
(he did not get that nasty notice saying you must remove all traces of PP from your website...)

anyone heard of anything like that happening

rsot 01-14-2011 12:06 PM

These are common situations and some people have success but a lot fail too. I can only suggest that you try this and report back with results.

Here's hoping you will succeed - all the best.

Dgoodman 01-14-2011 04:06 PM

Sup mafia, paypal prob won't do anything for you, especially if there vero items, read the stealth book.

notinthemafia 01-15-2011 08:57 AM

Vero items? New term for me to look up. When my friend was selling the same things a year ago he told pp over the phone that he inherited a bunch of perfume from his aunt who died and had owned a bunch of perfume huts in malls.

it worked one time for him but eventually he got taken down...

I tried telling them i bought it from someone on craigslist who was going out of buisness. That didnt...

Now heres the thing actually a few of us were selling the same items.

One guy got limited and being an ass called up ebay and bitched alot.... In one shot they closed down 5 accounts from a few ppl whos accounts he was using, also closed one account he hadent used in a few years... All real ssns, different individual people. He was just using all these accounts from the same computer. We didnt know all the tracking they did.

He got thew you are a danger to the ebay comunity email. He had logged in to my account a few times from his computer. Mine wasent flagged in anyway untill a month or two later.

Maybe mine wasent closed down bc it was only a few contaminating logins from him? I think i would have been shut down 2 months ago if i was linked to him...

cherrqell 01-17-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notinthemafia (Post 197088)
Vero items? New term for me to look up. When my friend was selling the same things a year ago he told pp over the phone that he inherited a bunch of perfume from his aunt who died and had owned a bunch of perfume huts in malls.

it worked one time for him but eventually he got taken down...

I tried telling them i bought it from someone on craigslist who was going out of buisness. That didnt...

Now heres the thing actually a few of us were selling the same items.

One guy got limited and being an ass called up ebay and bitched alot.... In one shot they closed down 5 accounts from a few ppl whos accounts he was using, also closed one account he hadent used in a few years... All real ssns, different individual people. He was just using all these accounts from the same computer. We didnt know all the tracking they did.

He got thew you are a danger to the ebay comunity email. He had logged in to my account a few times from his computer. Mine wasent flagged in anyway untill a month or two later.

Maybe mine wasent closed down bc it was only a few contaminating logins from him? I think i would have been shut down 2 months ago if i was linked to him...

sounds like alot of smoke and mirrors. This will only allow you to be successful in the short term. If you continue on this path, you will continue to have problems, and takedowns, and in the process make it much more harder for legitimate people on these forums to do business. Come up with a serious long term legitimate gameplan, and we will help you to make more of an impact with your business.

Good luck.