eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay mc081 suspension help!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/27072-ebay-mc081-suspension-help.html)

kilode_na 01-16-2011 04:54 AM

Ebay mc081 suspension help!!

Ok I did something very stupid on ebay. I was trying to sell but the bidders were a bit reluctant as I had no feedback and my ebay country was in eastern Europe. So i asked my friend friend to help and he changed my location country and address to my previous address in the uk. Ebay automatically suspended my account next morning. Mc081 suspension. They want me to send proof of name and address and proof that he items are in my possession. Being a bit confused and thinking i would get away with it, I tried opening another ebay account with a slightly modified variation of my name and a different address but same paypal as before and on same computer and same ip. Needless to say i got another Mc081 asking for proof of name , address and proof that goods are in my possession. I then contacted ebay after a while on their chat service trying to inform them that my housemate made the changes or that my account was compromised but they still insisted that I sent the documents. Now I am a bit confused as to whether to start all over with fresh details or just send them the required document and see if they re-instate my account. I just wanted to sell on ebay clean and proper thats all.

Big question is if I get new card from my bank, (they have a special vcc service they issue on request and at an extra charge) would I be able to use that to set up new ebay? I intend to change my address to make everything look new. Also, my house mate offered to set up a new ebay for me but using her name and but at the same address, (its a big shared house with many people) would ebay get on to this?
All suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

slapped 01-16-2011 09:55 AM

Get yourself the Stealth Guide there are Going to Be Way too Many Questions that you will Need to know the Awnsers to,,,,,,It has it ALL,,,,,,,,,,and then use the Forums to get the Very latest information as well as any Clarification that you might need about something in the Guide that you may not Fully Understand,,,,Believe me there is A LOT There,,,,

By the Way Using the SAME Address will Give you a Problem,,,,Even though the New Account is under a Different Name,,,Get the Guide,,,It's Worth it,,,