eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   how to recieve payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2739-how-recieve-payments.html)

umaga 02-12-2008 05:16 PM

how to recieve payments

ok i have gone thru the whole site searching for answers. the consensus seems to be if you are suspended you cannot take paypal anymore, correct?
I checked out propay.com but it says you have to ask the customer for their credit card numbers and then charge the card via propay.com well i dont think any customer would give me their card number.
so what is a good alternative to paypal?

also: when you use a simon gift card, and give ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, how can you buy stuff and get the package mailed to your correct address?

also: what does this mean? (from simon.com)
There is a $2.00 handling fee per Giftaccount paid by the purchaser at the time the Giftaccount is opened.

sorry for all the questions

ebayhateluv 02-12-2008 06:13 PM

HI, Umaga: Welcome!
We have on the main page- a section that says Paypal alternatives,, One that I personally use + also accepts paypal is called ccnow..
Its a 5 minute sign up, no credit check..
Best of Luck ! :)

ebayvictim 02-12-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umaga (Post 25192)
also: when you use a simon gift card, and give ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, how can you buy stuff and get the package mailed to your correct address?

There is a $2.00 handling fee per Giftaccount paid by the purchaser at the time the Giftaccount is opened.

Search the threads and you'll find advice on having buyers ship to an alternate address. But consider setting up a separate buyer or seller account with a real / alternate address (paid PO Box or a friend) There's plenty of advice on here concerning that also.

The $2 fee from simon.com is their charge for giving you a virtual CC#. IE, It costs $22 to get a credit card # with $20 on it. :rolleyes: The upside to simon is since it's virtual you can enter ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and address to match the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on a paypal or ebay account. Read the threads carefully and you will find that credit card verification has to match the numerical information on the account. So the street number and zip code have to match but not the name, street name, etc.

Chris Hanson 02-12-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umaga (Post 25192)
ok i have gone thru the whole site searching for answers. the consensus seems to be if you are suspended you cannot take paypal anymore, correct?
I checked out propay.com but it says you have to ask the customer for their credit card numbers and then charge the card via propay.com well i dont think any customer would give me their card number.
so what is a good alternative to paypal?

Propay doesnt require you to ask for customer Credit card number. You will have to manually send invoices..