eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Another one got suspended Today (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2773-another-one-got-suspended-today.html)

intel 02-14-2008 04:50 PM

Another one got suspended Today

Hello everybody at this fantastic forum.

Got suspended Today, the only reason I can think of is a competitor playing funny buggers.
I have done a lot of reading here for the last couple of hours.

Anyway I have an old Account related to my Business, and it is a Business Account not individuall seller.
It has never been used and is live, only thing is it has my name on that Account, followed by the Business Name.

Is it wise to use it? Will they link my name?
I know I will have to open a new paypal Account.
I have changed my IP Address as well.

Sorry for all the questions in my first post, but I dont want to screw this up and give Ebay the satisfaction of getting another one.

Thank you in advance.

aspkin 02-15-2008 08:41 AM

Might as well try it. Just make sure to change your IP address, delete cookies, and I guess setup a new Paypal account if you're going that route.

Good lucK?

ebay-sucks 02-17-2008 03:53 AM

Competitors and those who you think you can trust are more then likely the problem.

Staying under the radar means just that. Share your info carefully and always check with the owner of this or any site before you trust someone who can speak nicely and carries a big stick to beat you with it in the end.

Otherwords go right back at it and take your time so you have all your bases covered and keep your info to yourself.

Also, never click on a link within a webpage, some geeks can track you down by listing a link inside their post after they have set you up for what you thought was help.

GreenBean 02-17-2008 05:00 AM

And, before you go ahead with the old/new account, reread these threads. I
had it explained to me to be like "Witness Protection". Be sure, be careful and go slow. Cover every track.A couple of hours of reading here will give you background but better to understand fully each step.That account is like gold:
do not lose it because you are in a rush. Always watch your back.