eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Moderators Out Of Control (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2810-moderators-out-control.html)

martinianight 02-17-2008 12:16 PM

* Ebay *Moderators Out Of Control

So get this, although this may not be anything new it's new to me. Now the moderators aren't following company protocol. I know at least one individual who has been blocked from the discussion boards at that ebay, but he never received any warning or any notice. He's requested that they forward the e-mail that they claim to have sent, and include the header, and they are refusing to do it. My guess is this has happened to some other folks as well.

I'm not sure if it's because they are getting overwhelmed with the level of people speaking up, or what the issue is. But I am sure that it's illegal. The moderators have to apply the policies given to them to all members on an equal basis.

If anyone else out there has had this happen to them, or knows someone who has, now is the time to speak up. With the added media attention that E-Bay is currently under this would be the perfect time to get this issue in the spotlight as well. If enough people are interested in this issue it could lead to yet another class action law suit against ebay.

Chris Hanson 02-17-2008 01:05 PM

Yeah them Mods there is some straight A-holes.. And people think i'm a A-hole they need to go into them Ebay forums and see whats a true A-hole about..

I always use a bogus account when posting or reading in Ebay forums not even a buyers account. They are nosy. If u use a seller account or buying account they will track every single thing you bought or sold and tear u apart to shreads..

mantisinc 02-17-2008 01:10 PM

I try my hardest to stay away from those forums.
I made a post once about a seller demanding a refund, and went there for advice (yes, advice.) What did they do? Just ripped me apart, slagged of my feedbacks, my listing, and made me feel completely lost.

God knows what the mods are like, I've never come across them.

martinianight 02-17-2008 01:17 PM

Most people think the moderators are there to maintain the integrity of the boards, and enforce the rules that have been established by e-bay. It seems that at least some of them have their own agenda. Since moderators are human I guess this is to be expected. The problem I have is that there appears to be no recourse. E-Bay, as they are today, really has no customer service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 25944)
Yeah them Mods there is some straight A-holes.. And people think i'm a A-hole they need to go into them Ebay forums and see whats a true A-hole about..

I always use a bogus account when posting or reading in Ebay forums not even a buyers account. They are nosy. If u use a seller account or buying account they will track every single thing you bought or sold and tear u apart to shreads..

Jonas 02-18-2008 03:46 AM

Chris, yep, whenever I've asked a question from a buyer account, the posters stalk through all my buys and last comment I remember they told me I shouldn't buy from a seller because they claimed the shipping was too high. But the seller was from another country and used registered mail for a tracking number so it wasn't too high.

I've not been banned by an ebay mod but everyone says those mods are bad and there were posts back in Feb how they mods kept deleting complaints about ebay's new policy changes.

GreenBean 02-18-2008 04:06 AM

Gawd. Would you mind editing the Heading to ebay modxxxxx. I thought you meant ours.

No.They are not racist. They are fascists.