eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Account selling restricted indefinitely, third account, what am I doing wrong? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/28311-ebay-account-selling-restricted-indefinitely-third-account-what-am-i-doing-wrong.html)

justinrst 02-16-2011 07:05 PM

Ebay Account selling restricted indefinitely, third account, what am I doing wrong?

Long story short new poster cant find any info to help me on this.

I sold on ebay for 7 years. Had trouble keeping up my DSR ratings once they came out with that crap, too high for shipping costs, or not shipped fast enough and so on. Never got negative feedbacks just a couple selling restrictions due to bad dsr ratings, then i would come out of that clean as a whistle 5,000 feedback's 98 percent positive just a part time seller and they restricted me indefinitely with no chance of a reversal because I dipped back into the dsr problem again.

Made a new account with a different address. Sold for 3 months 20 positive feedbacks, A++ DSR and they linked me back to the original account and shut me down.

Made a new account a new paypal and new address I used to use, new credit card and so on, same deal 3 months linked me back.

Now third time i tried it all, new ebay account with wifes name but my address, made a new paypal account in wifes name but my address, used a new bank, used a new credit card, used my wife's name but my address, Used a new phone number, new email, everything but the address. Now again 20 feedbacks give or take a+++ rating on everything and restricted from selling idefinitely they cancelled all 40 auctions and my paypal account was also limited and they want utility bills, social, proof of delivery and so on. The restriction does not say I was linked back to the original account so I dont know I replied to the restriction email with a why? 24-48 hopefully I will get something.

This is just nuts, nuts not worth it anymore but I need to make a living.

What do I do next. A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address with a POBOX or something?
I am out of options here. I know I cant use paypal anymore I think they are linking that back somehow.

any responses would be great.

rsot 02-17-2011 10:49 AM

"I think they are linking that back somehow" /quote.

Welcome to the forums - this forums exists because of the whole linking principle and your story smells hard of it.

Your first step is to either read around the forums and/or get the stealth guide here to understand WHY you are being shut down. Once you understand all the link principles, it's easy to get up and running.

You cannot use old info - for example: you used old address - that's a heavy No no.

If you go ALL fresh, you will last.

All the best - looking forward to your experienced contributions.

justinrst 02-18-2011 11:17 AM

Yea I will figure it out soon I hope.

I just changed my IP address, clear my cookies all the time and turned off history, changed windows user ID login and all.

Now to paypal since I am starting a new account should I just go to Paymate or Propay and be done with paypal. Paypal limits me too much and charge so much plus ebay owns both and can easily trace be back through that too. I dont want to go llc too expensive for a part timer, how hard is a merchant account or is that crazy high priced too?

I will make a new account name, address, phone and so on, as far as credit card go to the prepaid card.

rsot 02-18-2011 12:43 PM

Don't know much about pa ym ate or pr op ay - don't you need to have certain eb ay feedback for those options? Even so, they are good alternative to pa yp al although I have read stories about withdrawals taking longer and some issues with ID verification.

Merchant account is good but fees tend to be higher than pa yp al and getting buyers to use that option is harder.

All else in your plan seems to be good. All the best.

justinrst 02-22-2011 10:00 AM

Can i start right off the bat with zero feedback with pay mate or pro pay?

I read somewhere I need 50 feedback before dropping paypal is that true?

I started the stealth account with a new computer, modem, ip, all cookies have been stopped, new user account on the computer, use firefox, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ everything.

Also what do you recommend? A prepaid credit card? or something else to pay fees with?

rsot 02-22-2011 11:00 AM

1. I do not think so at all - I read about them a long time back but no, you need history if i recall correctly.

2. I think with the new guidelines in place, you can not TRULY drop pa yp al - you still need to have it enabled and "cajole" buyers to using other forms....that's the difficulty (In 2009 I was reading about 75% of sales having to go through pa yp al or something like that - I am sure this still exists). Other folx will correct me if I am way off.

3. Ok on stealth account tactics.

4. Recommend prepaid credit card yes - whether gift or virtual form.

All the best.