eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Question, which I don't think has been asked plus my story (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/2835-question-i-dont-think-has-been-asked-plus-my-story.html)

plg6067 02-18-2008 10:10 PM

Question, which I don't think has been asked plus my story

First is the question- I am 15, I have gotten 4 or 5 accts suspended(all except 1 because they linked to the first). When I turn 18, get a credit card my own bank acct, address etc. will I be able to use ebay(with a new acct) with out being suspended again?

What happened to me- I got my first acct suspended last year, I think it was under my dad's name and we had had it since 2003. I started sell selling stuff w/ drop shipping, but the problem was the place I was getting the stuff from used my name on the packages instead of the name I entered for the shipping address in paypal when I ordered the stuff, so many of the packages didn't show up and that f' me.

So, I had another acct(which I made a long time ago before the first got suspended) with my last name but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ first, and the acct got suspend after a week.... then I made another account which was shortly there after suspended..

But my last account lasted a little longer, whith just a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ first name and a new email it lasted for 8 days and I listed 70 things and sold 20 before it was suspended.....

But because I used my real name in one of my new accounts that got suspended, will that screw me over when I turn 18?

Thank you very much!

Chris Hanson 02-18-2008 10:20 PM

Welcome and read the forum. There is plenty of good info here for you to soak up.. i'm pretty sure your questions will have been answered after reading the forum..

Just remember when creating new accounts fresh info all the time. Never use old info..

plg6067 02-18-2008 11:01 PM

Yeah, I guess the answer is yes if I follow one of the guides. i guess the real question was if I could use my real name, and I guess the answer is no..

aspkin 02-19-2008 12:22 AM

What'll screw you is if you reuse your address. You're name is okay to reuse, though it's probably better if you change it a little.

When you turn 18 you'll have a new credit card, and banking details. If you read the forum a little more you really don't have to wait with all the alternatives out there. *pre-paid card

Just read more and you'll get the hang of it.

Good luck!

plg6067 02-19-2008 07:38 PM

Thanks for the info, I have read most of the tutorials now.. But I just realized that that ebay account w/ $70 in fees (which I don't have in my paypal account) is linked to my real payal account:( how the **** am I going to explain $70 charged to my mom's bank account!? anyone want to lone me 70$? lol

Triflin 02-20-2008 06:19 PM

Just have your mom log on here and see how ebay has done us all and she will believe your story. I have a 15-year-old and I would believe her if she showed me some proof.

Ebay is really scamming us. They are shutting down our accounts, just for linking and then charging us listing fees when we are unable to recoup the funds. It is totally not fair.

gitrooman 02-21-2008 12:32 AM

Are you using the same IP? That could be why your accounts are getting banned so fast.

As for your bank account, i dont think paypal is allowed to take money out of your bank account without your permission. For example, a buyer did a dispute a few months ago and won, but i had no money in my paypal account, so i had a negative balance and my account was temporarily limited until i payed the negative balance. So i did have a bank account and debit card on file and paypal never tried to take money out unless i reqested.

mantisinc 02-21-2008 05:34 AM

Well, FYI, I'm 16 and I've already gone through several accounts (2 powerseller accounts, and about 1,100 feedbacks. What a dam waste!)

And there were ONLY 2 reasons why my accounts got suspended.

1 - VERO. The items I was selling weren't actually ⊗⊗⊗⊗, but I think there was an issue with parallel imports. So, removed my listings, and suspended me.

2 - Linking. My accounts kept getting linked together, and getting suspended for "abusing ebay policy".

All of the information I used was ⊗⊗⊗⊗, other than phone number, credit card and bank. You do NOT need to use a genuine name or address. Credit cards can be used by signing up to entropay.com, and you will get an instant virtual credit card. And then you can just open up an under 18's bank account at any bank branch, I already have 3 accounts.

When you turn 18, nothing changes at all. All your bank accounts will automatically be converted into over 18's accounts, so will still work online. Nothing will happen with your VCC, and all your details will stay the same.

So yea, don't worry about your age or using any genuine details, there is ALWAYS an alternative :)

plg6067 02-21-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gitrooman (Post 26620)
Are you using the same IP? That could be why your accounts are getting banned so fast.

As for your bank account, i dont think paypal is allowed to take money out of your bank account without your permission. For example, a buyer did a dispute a few months ago and won, but i had no money in my paypal account, so i had a negative balance and my account was temporarily limited until i payed the negative balance. So i did have a bank account and debit card on file and paypal never tried to take money out unless i reqested.

Yeah, I think I made my account with a different IP, but I logged on with my old one a lot.

That is sweet that they won't charge the bank account, that gives more more time to get the money. Plus there is no credit card linked so they cant charge that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantisinc (Post 26647)
Well, FYI, I'm 16 and I've already gone through several accounts (2 powerseller accounts, and about 1,100 feedbacks. What a dam waste!)

And there were ONLY 2 reasons why my accounts got suspended.

1 - VERO. The items I was selling weren't actually ⊗⊗⊗⊗, but I think there was an issue with parallel imports. So, removed my listings, and suspended me.

2 - Linking. My accounts kept getting linked together, and getting suspended for "abusing ebay policy".

All of the information I used was ⊗⊗⊗⊗, other than phone number, credit card and bank. You do NOT need to use a genuine name or address. Credit cards can be used by signing up to entropay.com, and you will get an instant virtual credit card. And then you can just open up an under 18's bank account at any bank branch, I already have 3 accounts.

When you turn 18, nothing changes at all. All your bank accounts will automatically be converted into over 18's accounts, so will still work online. Nothing will happen with your VCC, and all your details will stay the same.

So yea, don't worry about your age or using any genuine details, there is ALWAYS an alternative :)

That entropay looks like exactly what I need, thanks!

mantisinc 02-22-2008 04:52 AM

It's a lifesaver :D