eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   register and sell (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/28654-register-sell.html)

germanysmostwanted 02-26-2011 05:30 PM

register and sell

i tested something with 2 stealth ebay accounts and 2 stealth paypal accounts

i had an account, it was exactly 3 weeks old and i've sold something, i have one listed....and ebay has my account not blocked...
another account, it was exactly 1 week old, i wanted to sell something, one listed... and 20 minutes later ebay has suspended my account and would like my ID-card...
both ebay & pp accounts have different data, not the same!

is it right to wait between registration and sale at least 3 weeks?
better 1 Month?
how long to wait? .... or ebay save IP addresses? (i always delete all cookies)

sorry, my english is not perfect, i hope you all understand me :D

Daga 03-06-2011 05:12 PM

Well I wish I was in your position and had a German address, I have been wanting to create an account in Germany :/
I did create one account before and what happened was they wanted an ID right after the first item was sold. The thing is, the time between registration and the actual first sale doesnt matter, the clock starts ticking once you start selling, then your account starts to "grow up".
Cookies is not all you have to do in order to hide from eBay, there is much more steps to this, get the book, too much to write here.
Good luck.
German eBay is the best of all but also the most strict I have ever dealt with.

All the best,:pop2:

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-06-2011 09:01 PM

^ out of curiosity, why do you say German eb is the best?

unkown5454 03-06-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone (Post 209606)

Also wondering the same...

sonba 03-06-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Because you do not need P aypal when selling with a German E bay account.

Quote:

or ebay save IP addresses? (i always delete all cookies)
E bay and P aypal keeps records of ALL your account infos, incluuding IP adress. Deleting Cookies is not a good idea and may rise flags, because e bay use cookies to recognize your computer (which means for them, your are YOU). Better to keep cookies and use different windows users.

Back to your question, Almost all new accounts now are hit with verification thing as soon as they start selling. But, it may help ''a bit'' if you start like a NEW user, keeping some daily activity in the account (Searching, watching items, byuing some stuff....then starting your sales with any cheap items you may have in your garage laying there for years..... THEN, start selling for real.

This is a methodic way to start on Ebay, it will help avoiding suspension, or at least, suspension will be a soft one and easier to bypass.

Wishing you the best!

germanysmostwanted 03-07-2011 03:49 AM

@Daga
thx for the information, I think I'll buy the holy e.bay stealth book hehe
look in your mailbox..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonba (Post 209621)
Because you do not need P aypal when selling with a German E bay account.

E bay and P aypal keeps records of ALL your account infos, incluuding IP adress. Deleting Cookies is not a good idea and may rise flags, because e bay use cookies to recognize your computer (which means for them, your are YOU). Better to keep cookies and use different windows users.

Back to your question, Almost all new accounts now are hit with verification thing as soon as they start selling. But, it may help ''a bit'' if you start like a NEW user, keeping some daily activity in the account (Searching, watching items, byuing some stuff....then starting your sales with any cheap items you may have in your garage laying there for years..... THEN, start selling for real.

This is a methodic way to start on Ebay, it will help avoiding suspension, or at least, suspension will be a soft one and easier to bypass.

Wishing you the best!

thx for the information..
many private sellers have left e.bay, we also need PP if we want to sell, over 50 reviews no longer..

btw, now I celebrate carnival...
I need beer, vodka and the girls and everything will be fine :heh:

dibley69 03-07-2011 04:33 AM

enjoy the carnival :-)

Daga 03-08-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Just because everything goes ( gets bought) in Germany, seems like people go there first to see if they can get something cheaper and if they dont find it then they go elsewhere but other than that they rely on eBay much more than Americans.