eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay suspended sellers unite ! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/29003-ebay-suspended-sellers-unite.html)

hockey 03-09-2011 04:02 PM

ebay suspended sellers unite !

I want to get a rally together and get some media attention as what ebay does it not right

jeffweico 03-09-2011 04:52 PM

There are several websites covering this.

The media does not care.

Basically, eBay is a private company and they can do what they like as long as they do not discrimnate based on race, religion, etc. If they feel you present a risk, they have the right to kick you off of their webite. There is no scandal here.

Edited to add: Don't get me wrong, of course what eBay does is not right. Many companies do things that are not right. US Corporations use third world sweatshop labor to produce products at cheap prices. That is also not right. Some corporations use loopholes so they do not have to pay any taxes. That is not right. I could write pages and pages, but you get the idea...

hockey 03-09-2011 06:09 PM

if there weere protesters snd picketers at an ebay hosted event like the one coming up in vegas it wouldget media coverage
where can i find sites w suspended sellers uniting ?
thank you

hockey 03-10-2011 04:28 PM

jeff no response on the sites any insight would be appreciated thank you

motorfinger 03-11-2011 09:33 AM

Suspension, limit, chargeback, etc etc just part of the game
I prefer stay focused to be good ebay player
We're too small to attract ebay attention, so small that we can stealth

slapped 03-11-2011 10:31 AM

Here is the Thing,,,If Ebay were to come under ANY type of Pressure or Scrutiny for the Massive amount of Users They Suspend, Bias against Sellers, Even for Practices and Policies that cause Sellers to Lose Accounts and/Or Money,,

Or Discrimination,,I Once read about how a Discrimination suit could theoretically be Brought against Ebay for Discriminating against Sellers

If ANYTHING Like that Ever got any Real Traction in the Publics Eye, Ebay's defense would be the Same,,,that Ebay Does all this to protect YOU---The Buyer,,,and thats it,,No Matter what the Issue is it becomes Dead On Arrival,,It is Exactly what will happen,,that is why Nothing like this will ever really happen,,,

Ebay will ALWAYS Spin the Issue Whatever it may Be, to Say that they are protecting the You the Buyer,,and it is pretty obvious that they Take Advantage of that,,Paypals 180 day wait is evidence of that,

Under the "Guise" of Protecting the Buyer, they hold your money an Extra 90 Days more than other Companies like Amazon Do, It could even be argued that since a Buyer cannot file a Paypal Dispute 45 Days (I think) after Purchase, that The 180 day policy enables Paypal to collect interest on your money for 135 days not 90.

It almost like the Goverment's famous Cover-all Policy--"In the interest of National Security"

So you see, this is the ULTIMATE NO-WIN Scenario

rsot 03-11-2011 11:37 AM

Slapped - this is the fewest use of ,'s in a long time - I am shocked!

slapped 03-11-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 210628)
Slapped - this is the fewest use of ,'s in a long time - I am shocked!

Im Actually working on it,,Believe it or not, Im finding it a little tough

hockey 03-11-2011 04:15 PM

well we can sit here behind our computers and blog about it or we can get a protest together and do something about it even if nothing changes at least we will be heard !

BiN4RY 03-11-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockey (Post 210674)
well we can sit here behind our computers and blog about it or we can get a protest together and do something about it even if nothing changes at least we will be heard !

Then that is considered as wasting time, ignoring the fact that this whole operation is a waste of time.

Store2806 03-11-2011 04:30 PM

I am with that!!!!! i am so upset with ebay right now

unkown5454 03-11-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 210618)
Here is the Thing,,,If Ebay were to come under ANY type of Pressure or Scrutiny for the Massive amount of Users They Suspend, Bias against Sellers, Even for Practices and Policies that cause Sellers to Lose Accounts and/Or Money,,

Or Discrimination,,I Once read about how a Discrimination suit could theoretically be Brought against Ebay for Discriminating against Sellers

If ANYTHING Like that Ever got any Real Traction in the Publics Eye, Ebay's defense would be the Same,,,that Ebay Does all this to protect YOU---The Buyer,,,and thats it,,No Matter what the Issue is it becomes Dead On Arrival,,It is Exactly what will happen,,that is why Nothing like this will ever really happen,,,

Ebay will ALWAYS Spin the Issue Whatever it may Be, to Say that they are protecting the You the Buyer,,and it is pretty obvious that they Take Advantage of that,,Paypals 180 day wait is evidence of that,

Under the "Guise" of Protecting the Buyer, they hold your money an Extra 90 Days more than other Companies like Amazon Do, It could even be argued that since a Buyer cannot file a Paypal Dispute 45 Days (I think) after Purchase, that The 180 day policy enables Paypal to collect interest on your money for 135 days not 90.

It almost like the Goverment's famous Cover-all Policy--"In the interest of National Security"

So you see, this is the ULTIMATE NO-WIN Scenario

this guy knows what's up. great points slapped.

Omgoozle 03-13-2011 03:19 PM

It's only a matter of time until someone flies a plane into their building.

I've been damn close.

WasTopRatedThenBanned 03-15-2011 03:56 AM

LOL^^^^^^^^^

Or one day, they tick off the "Wrong Guy". He gets his ex military buddies, they drive up to eBay headquarters. That would be an Awesome Movie!!! OMG Instead of the Bank Job, We have The eBay Job,,,,,,

Im fine with your plane trick :)

Also, getting people together cost money, and i take it the people that get kicked off eBay, have better things to do. I would do the protest thing, thats if it was paid for.