eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Is Payments Already Processing Safe? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/29365-payments-already-processing-safe.html)

Anthraxx 03-21-2011 08:49 PM

Is Payments Already Processing Safe?

Hey fellas, I was recommended to this site by a friend. I recently received my first suspension on Amazon. But my question is for Amazon & Ebay, if payments are already being processed to your bank is it safe? or do they cancel the withdraw and put the money back into your limited account?

I received my email from Amazon it says that the account and payments in the account are on hold, but luckily I withdraw everything that was in the account a couple days, just wondering if I should expect to see the money in my bank or if they canceled the withdraw'l - thanks for the help in advance

stevesokol21 03-24-2011 04:33 AM

that depends on how long time was between the limitation and the withdrawal.

couple days on paypal and you will have your money in the bank. not sure about amazon since i do not sell on there. i do not know how the withdrawal process works there.

steve

rsot 03-24-2011 10:14 AM

Only way to know for sure is to keep checking your bank. Rest assured that if funds don't appear there, you will see the funds back in Am az on soon and you will have to wait for 90 days.

beaches 03-24-2011 11:40 AM

amazon pulled my funds back with 100% feedback and 100feedbacks left. Placed funds on 30 day hold. .It was a setup by amazon. first i received a neg feedback for an item that was purchased 5 days ago. person emails me then i emailed them back and the email bounced back saying there mailbox was full or email address not associated with amazon account. I had emailed the personthe same day they emailed me then 2 days later they left neg saying no returned email.

I sent them another email including the first one with the dates again. again it gets bounced. I send amazon an email explaining this. 2 days later they say it was a violation and removed the feedback. today they held my funds. So amazon is playing games. No reason to hold my funds. so i was set up by the gustopo!!!!

Melissa1971 03-24-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthraxx (Post 212710)
Hey fellas, I was recommended to this site by a friend. I recently received my first suspension on Amazon. But my question is for Amazon & Ebay, if payments are already being processed to your bank is it safe? or do they cancel the withdraw and put the money back into your limited account?

I received my email from Amazon it says that the account and payments in the account are on hold, but luckily I withdraw everything that was in the account a couple days, just wondering if I should expect to see the money in my bank or if they canceled the withdraw'l - thanks for the help in advance

On the third business day you are safe. My Credit Union credits it immediately and that is when Amazon payments arrive. The first two days it is AMAZON holding the funds which is why they say 3-5 business days to expect it to credit at your bank.