eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay account limited, please help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/29924-ebay-account-limited-please-help.html)

jwmonkey1070 04-05-2011 03:48 PM

Ebay account limited, please help!

1 Attachment(s)
Today my Ebay seller account was limited. Ebay has decided that my seller performance has gone below standards based on the amount of Not As Described claims that have been filed.
Take in mind I have only 1 negative in the last year.

Ebay has predominantly been my source of income for the last 6 months and I work extremely hard at what I do.

Words can not describe my constant frustrations I have with Ebay and the way they treat its sellers.

Today was the nail in the coffin. I don't know what else to do as I feel powerless in every situation. Even the reps that I talk to at Ebay agree with my sentiments on the situation but there is nothing they can do so they say.

Bottom line is I am being penalized because of situations that have been out of my control. Thinks like items damaged in shipping. Anytime your doing business your going to run into problems but what separates the good from the bad is how you handle the problem , yet Ebay doesn't look at it like that and they punish you because a problem existed in the first place regardless of how you handle it and or satisfy the customer. If you have too many claims filed against you your account becomes limited and they wont look at each individual case in order to determine the issue nor how it was handled. It is beyond ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is on many occasion when I did have a problem and needed there help, I would call customer service and have to deal with an absolute wishy washy moron of a person :doh: I usually end up wasting hours on the phone dealing with multiple morons before I can get a decent answer. There are so many things I hate with passion about how Ebay does business but it comes down to the fact that they bring in the people that buy my stuff and I need the money. Most of the time If I do get a hold of somebody who knows what its like to be a seller and knows what I am up against and can see from my perspective they have no authority to do anything and the ones with any authority to do anything don't seem to know a thing about selling. Anyways I am just so frustrated and I feel between a rock and a hard place. Does anybody know of how and who and where I can fight back and appeal this situation?

My feedback is great as everything else is as well but its the overall amount of Not As Described claims filed against me were and are being held against me. Otherwise does anybody else know of a better place to sell then Ebay ? I use Yardsellr and like them a lot but its still new and has yet to become the next best thing. Amazon is out of the question. I have been trying out Craigslist.

cobber_gc 04-06-2011 12:56 AM

Hi, welcome to the forums. you've come to the right place. Don't panic. Stick around, research the information here, ask questions and I guarantee you will be back selling on ebay in no time.

Trust me you're not the only one to be treated like crap by ebay. We know how you feel. feebay have serious customer service issues. It doesnt help that they have skynet running the show, instead of normal understanding human beings. :mad2:

Im still pretty new here myself and still learning, I dont want to offer any wrong advice to you so I'll let one of the other many friendly knowledgeable members advise you on what to do or say requarding your ebay account being limited .

joeykillbill 04-06-2011 02:57 AM

I too was penalized for receiving a detail seller rating that is lower than the standard. Everything else was fine except the shipping time, although on all my listings I specifically said the estimated s/ h time would be 15 business. There was nothing I could do if a buyer decides to give me low rating on the shipping time, even though they have received the items within 15 business.I guess it was just too long of a wait for some of them. (they shouldn't have bought from me in the 1st place if they didn't agree upon the s/ h time the items would take) . Anyways my account was suspended from sellinng indefinitely because my rating didn't reach ebay's standard in 4 mornths even though I'd busted my a*s trying to speed up the shipping time and indead was making a outstanding progress. The customer service guy I talked to pretty much told me there's nothing they would do to reinstate my selling because of this '4 months ' policy. It's very frustrating and doesn't make much sense.

newjerseymax 04-06-2011 04:03 AM

I don't want to sound like I am pushing sale, because I don't get a cut...But the stealth sounds right for you. It will answer most of the basic questions you are already wondering.

rsot 04-06-2011 10:10 AM

Welcome to the forums - sadly you have experience what many of us have. Eb ay care nothing about the small fries - it's the truth.

Keeping that in mind, it's still a lucrative market that be accessed via stealth. Read around, pick up the guide if you wish, and learn to go fresh. It will pay off.