eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Observations of long term user (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/30088-observations-long-term-user.html)

jerec12 04-08-2011 06:56 PM

Observations of long term user

Been operating 10 multiple selling accounts for many many years doing tons of volume - using SAME IP and some were suspended years ago and some were not - the ones that DID get suspended were LINKED or I used same address OR same email suffix domain addresses.

its the addresses, linking accounts, paypal linking, email address
like jack@wallmart.com and ken@wallmart.com - they recognise the same suffix email domains. This is what I have come to find. They get you in paypal also when you link accounts.

I use a cookie/temp file cleaner for every single time I log on an account also to clear the cache and cookies from my comp.

Just interested in your throughts

Red X 04-08-2011 07:02 PM

I agree with you, it's not just the ip address that gets you linked, sometimes that doesn't even matter, but there are definitely other methods individuals use that can get you linked before they notice you're using the same ip address.

jerec12 04-08-2011 07:03 PM

Yes - it seems they dont use that UNLESS they find sme OTHER linking factor - THEN they check IPs - that is my experience anyway.

jeffweico 04-08-2011 08:07 PM

People tend to get confused about this.

When it comes to eBay, the IP alone will not always do you in. But if the accounts have any other similarities, then the IP being the same is one more nail in the coffin.

The whole idea of stealth is to make the account appear to be as UNrelated as possible. And the IP is one of the factors that we can CONTROL. So, it is always best to use a different IP.

We see posts all of the time where someone claims they have followed everything in the stealth guide, and that eBay still found them and closed the accounts. Upon receiving further information, usually we find that corners were cut, or that the user did not understand something.

The bottom line is, if you want to be as safe as possible, you CANNOT GO WRONG following the Stealth Guide. Cut corners at your own risk.

GreenBean 04-08-2011 08:41 PM

Thoughts?

Mine are dont start an urban myth. What might be fine for you, may cause another to lose accounts.
Forum supplies an overall plan to get back to ebay/paypal.

It is well proven that the most dangerous word is LINK. We know that should an account come to being reviewed manually, the same/similar IP could be the killer. Such an account is already tainted.
I have a list of others that have caused accounts to be lost.
same IP or range
same emails
same bank (even though account number differed)
same items being sold
I am not going to go on. Users I have helped all lost accounts by re-using above details.
I just stress that to be successfully stealth, to go past the bots, then a new account should have no link whatsoever to anything suspended.

Like I said, dont make an urban myth out of this, :peace: