eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Paying late? Will I get suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/302-paying-late-will-i-get-suspended.html)

CPUGEEK 04-21-2007 03:17 PM

Paying late? Will I get suspended

I got 2 questions...

1. How long does it takes for ebay to limit your account after fees are not paid?

2.. Is it safe for me to list about 60 items for sale safely after I've been selling now on ebay for 6 months? Will they trust me for 60 items?

aspkin 04-22-2007 02:41 AM

1. I found it to be within One to Two weeks at the max!

2. I think you're okay. I used to list from the get go with a hundred a day! Good times!

aspkin 04-23-2007 09:09 AM

Though were you able to list more auctions modee during this non payment period before the suspension?

CPUGEEK 04-24-2007 04:17 PM

I just 2nd message from ebay today telling me my fees are due. I better pay soon. I wonder how long I have?

ihatebay 04-25-2007 09:04 AM

Yes it's safe to list 60 items after 6 months, but it depends on what kind of items you are selling. I wouldn't list stuff like designer bags though.

Sometimes I don't pay my ebay fees for 1.5 months and it's okay but they take away your selling ability meaning I can only buy not sell.

CPUGEEK 04-25-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 2381)
I would make a token payment and keep it going. The payment suspension dept. obviously has nothing to do with T&S, so even if you are suspended for non-payment you could get reinstated quickly.

Only question is - will you have to pay in full to get reinstated? or is it cheaper to make some small payments now? And how much do you need to pay today to keep alive another month?

Whatever you do do not pay in advance, or stay current. Always try to stay one step ahead of the *******s - by staying behind!

okay I will make a small payment today to see if I can keep it going. Im' like almost a month behind and owe $350

Jonas 04-25-2007 05:27 PM

How do you guys get a month behind? eBay usually automatically charges credit cards.

aspkin 04-25-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 2383)
okay I will make a small payment today to see if I can keep it going. Im' like almost a month behind and owe $350

Ouch Man! Owing that much would question my ethics about paying eBay. I mean if I didn't want to pay it, I would simply create a new account. Though it may be harder for you to do so, so maybe you should pay it. It would get me thinking though.

mimi178 04-26-2007 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 2381)
I would make a token payment and keep it going. The payment suspension dept. obviously has nothing to do with T&S, so even if you are suspended for non-payment you could get reinstated quickly.

Only question is - will you have to pay in full to get reinstated? or is it cheaper to make some small payments now? And how much do you need to pay today to keep alive another month?

Whatever you do do not pay in advance, or stay current. Always try to stay one step ahead of the *******s - by staying behind!

I was suspended for non payment and they said in order to have my account reinstated, my statement had to be paid in FULL. i did just that and my account was reinstated IMMEDIATELY:cool:

Jonas 04-26-2007 08:11 AM

How are people getting out of paying fees on time?

People were saying they are able to pay their ebay fees months late and keep selling. And somehow they are able to avoid ebay auto-charging their card each month.

CPUGEEK 04-26-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 2399)
Ouch Man! Owing that much would question my ethics about paying eBay. I mean if I didn't want to pay it, I would simply create a new account. Though it may be harder for you to do so, so maybe you should pay it. It would get me thinking though.

LOL Aspkin $350 is alot too you????

ifreewillie 04-26-2007 03:01 PM

Hmm... I'm wondering the same thing.... any info is appreciated. Also aside from the credit card/debit card and checking account, there's also the paypal account option. What if I choose paypal account?

ifreewillie 04-27-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 2504)
My suspended accounts owe a sum total of something like $2000. I will not pay EBAY because I got no value out of the listings - EBAY suspended me, jerked my pending auctions so that I lost all the expectation profits and emailed my buyers on my completed auctions telling them not to pay me. If I did get them to pay me, it was despite EBAY's tortious interference with my contract with these buyers - EBAY deserves nothing under those circumstances.

LOL! I like the way you retaliate. But then again, if more people does this, ebay might reinforce their seller account system so they make sure they get paid... which is not a good thing.