eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   I Need Help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/3057-i-need-help.html)

ebayhelp 02-28-2008 05:05 PM

I Need Help

Well I'm sure you all know the story, someone got mad that you were taking their bussiness and they inturn got you suspended from ebay. Well this has happend to me and I need to get back on desperately. What I need is a full proof way to get back on, Ive tried everything but nothing seems to work, i delete the cookies, i use proxify, i use a name not even close with and address that isn't related. I dont link paypal to my ebay account.

btw, if i sign up for a whole new account from paypal and then use that one for ebay seller, will they know if i have other accounts with paypal from that?

anyways, if someone could help me id be so happy you couldn't even understand, I have to pay rent in one week, I need to get my items up on ebay tonight. Any tips , or anything at all, please post

powerbid 02-28-2008 05:44 PM

my sincere advice to u is read the forums, dont use proxies, make sure u r not logging in with previous suspended ip address.. dont think u can sell alot with a new ebay account.. if you are in that much hurry to sell why not buy an old ebay account from sellers here?

Lisa B 02-28-2008 06:06 PM

I would take powerbids advice and read the boards.

You need to start slow with a listing here and there and not upload a bunch at once. This will raise a red flag for sure.

I read the forum for a few weeks before I even created my new PayPal and eBay accounts, it's been 5 weeks and I'm still up and running.

I have been taking it real slow and you should do the same.

Take my advice, if you need to pay your rent by next week, ask a family or friend because if you completely depend on eBay as your source of income to pay your bills then you will be disappointed when eBay/PayPal can shut you down on a whim and for no good reason.

I know I've been there.

ebayhelp 02-28-2008 06:54 PM

ip change

I currently use clearwire for an ISP, that inturn is hooked up to another belkin wireless modem... can someone help me change my ip, ive tride what aspkin said in his forum but none of it works..