eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Not allowed to sell anything new. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/30681-not-allowed-sell-anything-new.html)

oneprodigychild 04-24-2011 09:50 PM

Not allowed to sell anything new.

Hello everyone,

I need some advice so anything will help.

I recently was banned for allowing a friend to use one of my buying account to sell some items.

It was a huge mistake on my end and I'm paying for it dearly now. Obviously, it will be something I will never ever do again.

My buying account was linked to one of his banned accounts and now all of my accounts have limitations.

My main account in which I am a gold power seller and top seller I am no longer allowed to list anything new.

I was able to sell everything I had listed though which was strange. I have been reading that when you get banned, payments are due immediately and every listing will be taken down.

Even though I hate ebay at time it's my main source of income and it's been a good penny over the past 2-3 years.

Is there a chance I will be able to sell again with this account? I have never been warned or have been in violation of any of ebays rules. I got the ban hammer on one mistake.

I have worked hard on this account with 100% feedback and the other accolades mention previously. Does this not matter with Ebay?

I have called ebay numerous times and they can't do anything right now. What does that means exactly?

Any advice will help.

Thanks.

shaddelick 04-24-2011 11:39 PM

Feel your pain. From what I experience, ebay is not that sympathetic. You can let them hear your story out, you might get the account back. But why not making many stealth accounts? I bet you will make more money with many accounts then having just one account with a lot of feedback. Ebay cut one head off, grow 3 more LOL.

Imback2010 04-25-2011 02:09 AM

Call them, See what they say if you THINK you can really save the the account then try but chances are like at 99% you wont be able to salvage it.. in the meantime

buy the stealth book and follow every single step if you dont you will FAIL.

its simple follow the directions.

:typing:

P.S. Build up at least 2-3 accounts to test your strategy.. If your items are authentic and are not vero then your account(s) Will be promising.

you will last a long long time and ebay will love you long time......

oneprodigychild 04-25-2011 12:39 PM

all my stuff are legit. i refurb gaming consoles and apple products so everything is good. the problem is if i open multiple stealth accounts will they know its me by the items i'm listing. if i need to verify myself the account will be dead correct because my id will not match the ebay or paypal account name. of course i plan on expanding in the future but currently i have a lot of inventory and i need an outlet to sell them.

rsot 04-25-2011 01:10 PM

If you have problems with your ID, you will need to get creative - not too hard.

Imakemoney 04-25-2011 01:21 PM

as rsot says creativity is the key :thumb: