eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay's poor behaviour to seller (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/30970-ebays-poor-behaviour-seller.html)

davemark 05-02-2011 05:21 PM

ebay's poor behaviour to seller

sorry for the rant but just need to rant to the world. i have been on eBay for years and built up a average 400+ feedback and due to some work commitments i slipped on some postage times !!! and my account got limited and i got told to improve my postage time i thought fine ... only 7 days later (not sold anything in this time) i get the your selling account now permanently disabled.

what made it worst was this dam rude person on the chat

Ethan Mair
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Ethan. How may I help you today?
dm-bay
hi
dm-bay
last week i was told my seller performance was not high enough
dm-bay
and my account was limated
dm-bay
which was fair enough as i missed a few emails and some parcels were delayed
dm-bay
how ever i have not sold anything since
dm-bay
so how come now my selling account has been restricted indefinantely ?
dm-bay
i have not had the chance to improve my rating ?
dm-bay
are you there ?
dm-bay
?
dm-bay
?
dm-bay
?
Ethan Mair
To make sure I understand you correctly, you are concerned about the restriction in your account that is indefinite. Is that correct?
dm-bay
yes
dm-bay
i did not get time to improve it
dm-bay
?
dm-bay
?
dm-bay
?
Ethan Mair
Okay let me verify on that.
Ethan Mair
While pulling up your account to review it quickly, are there any additional concerns you would like me to address today?
dm-bay
no just this one that you have asked me to improve my dsr's but not given me time to do it
dm-bay
?
dm-bay
?
Ethan Mair
Having checking your account, you are no longer allowed to sell on eBay. The reason for this is that your account is in breach of eBay's Seller Non-Performance policy.

Ethan Mair
I can see from our records that we had previously warned you about the low levels of buyer satisfaction on your account and stated that we needed to see a big improvement. Since then your account has failed to meet the requirements of our Seller Non Performance policy, so we had to take action.

Ethan Mair
The restriction means that you're no longer able to sell on eBay with this account, however you may continue to buy items, leave Feedback, access emails in My Messages and do most other administrative tasks.
dm-bay
well how can i improve when i have not got many things to sell
dm-bay
im a casual seller
dm-bay
sometimes i sell a few things sometimes more sometimes none
dm-bay
i have had nothing to sell since the warning so not been able to improve
dm-bay
you only gave me 5 days ?
Ethan Mair
Iam sorry but you don't need to improve since you are no longer allowed to sell.
dm-bay
i mean you did not let me
dm-bay
not now on wards
dm-bay
you told me 5 days ago to improve
Ethan Mair
I believed I have confirmed the information you already know.
dm-bay
no you have not
dm-bay
i want to know why you only gave me 5 days to improve my account
dm-bay
it takes time
Ethan Mair
I am sorry for that.
Ethan Mair
Thanks for using eBay Live Chat and have a nice day.
Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5010)

sorry for any spelling mistakes above im so angry with Ebay !!! they are so rude and grrrr i now lost my long running account im just pissed and angry someone calm me down !!!

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 07:49 PM

I can tell how you feel, I felt like you when this happened to me, thing was when I first got suspeneded from eBay I was actually new to selling on eBay and I get the feeling you are as well :D

I take it you recently opened a seller account and your DSR's dropped lower, after ebay told you to increase them.

In terms of only having 7 days to do this, this was probably the day your account was to be reviewed.

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 08:00 PM

@OP, I take it **-bay is your ebay account? You should take that out of your post really.

Looks like low DSRs was why they suspended you then.

Melissa1971 05-02-2011 11:26 PM

that could be a robot

slapped 05-03-2011 12:21 AM

Take Heart,,,we have ALL Been there,,,This is one of the BIG Reasons that Ebay has a LOT Of its problems,,,They Know that a VAST Majority of the People that they Suspend WILL find their way BACK ON Ebay and they Cannot stop it,,,a LARGE Portion of those People who get Back on Ebay will go back and Kind of Seek "Revenge" and Ultimatley the ONLY Way that they can get "Revenge" is by Screwing other Innocent Buyers,,which causes Ebay to "Crack Down",,,all in all a VICIOUS Circle

rsot 05-03-2011 10:00 AM

Not a robot but don't lose hope completely - contact your old buyers to request for feedback (if there is any left) - a rise in DSR CAN reinstate the account...don't rely on it but don't be surprised if it does. In the meantime, go stealth.

meganron 05-03-2011 07:55 PM

I know how you feel. Something like this happen to me last week. Stealth +1

davemark 05-04-2011 02:05 AM

Hi all thanks for your supportive replys just a quick question I'm Planing to move house soon so will mean different internet and location which would mean new IP will this be enough for me to create a new account ?

GreenBean 05-04-2011 02:18 AM

IP will be a plus. But there is a lot more to going successfully stealth.

Have you read anything on the forum yet? ;) We have a dedicated UK sub-forum that has a heap of info :pop2:

ShadyOne 05-04-2011 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemark (Post 225701)
Hi all thanks for your supportive replys just a quick question I'm Planing to move house soon so will mean different internet and location which would mean new IP will this be enough for me to create a new account ?

You will have a new address and land line as well, which is a massive bonus :D

As GB said, read the forums because it is also just as much about the little details as it is the big ones. Good luck.

davemark 05-04-2011 01:36 PM

cheers all i will have a nose around the site .

and thanks for letting me vent my anger !!

to sum up i hate eBay !!!!!

ShadyOne 05-04-2011 03:45 PM

Haha, we all feel the same, you have to grow to live with eBay!

Good luck and get reading the forum for sure ! :D

Imakemoney 05-04-2011 04:56 PM

Good luck with your stealth venture davemark!

Lots of great information in the forum and lots of helpful people :peace: