Hey everyone! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-01-2008
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Thumbs up Hey everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm a success! I finally got back on to ebay and selling. This is what I did.

1. Use a different computer or a different hard drive. Go to the library or something Maybe costly for a new HD but its well worth it, it's a fresh start! No linking.

2. Set up a new paypal account on the new computer or different hard drive.

3. Verify that paypal account with a us checking account. I have accounts with US Bank and Bank of America. Both through paypal you can verify instantly! No need to wait for 3 to 5 days. I'm sure you can do this with other high end checking accounts, If WAMU offers it, go there, they approve you instantly and you get you banking info within seconds.

4. Sign up through ebay, use your new e-mail (I would make it on the "new" computer.)

5. Put your items up for sale, and use your new paypal account "with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info" to pay for your ebay bill, easy as pie.

UPDATE, I just got my account up yesterday and put a few items up. Higher end things like a LCD monitor, xbox 360 and Laptop. For all I sell is electronics. Ebay calls me today on my homephone (never used for sign up through ebay or used on any suspended accounts) Verifys its me, asks me what I have in the selling department atm, I tell them, and boom, "thank you sir, this is just part of our verification process, have a good day and happy selling" I was amazed, after everything I did on my old computer to try and clean it out, change ip's, which is really hard with an ISP (cable) even if you contact them... there idiots.. I spend 4 days wasteing my time on a dirty pc trying to get back onto ebay, bought a new computer and bam, I'm back on!

Go to the library or buy a new harddrive and a couple of old routers off of ebay. It will do wonders. (if i sound like an idiot and am stating the same thigns that have been stated before, sorry, im just really happy im going to be able to pay my mortgage, i was cotemplating some horrible stuff for awhile, all because a couple gurus got upset that i was out doing them. its sad really) ANYWAYS, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2008
MU
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default also

I also used every little extra when it came to selling that ebay had to offer! Every nickle counts to them and it shows!