eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC999 Account limited, solve all the problems in other account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/32282-mc999-account-limited-solve-all-problems-other-account.html)

finalforever 06-06-2011 12:17 AM

MC999 Account limited, solve all the problems in other account

I just received this message and saying I am linked with a account that is suspended. That account is actually I open few months ago using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id. But how can they possibly identify it lol? I mean I use completely different e-mail/address/etc. not sure about paypal but I just checked the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account's email and I find some paypal messages so I bet the paypal is different too.
So I have two questions now:

1. Currently ebay said my account got some restriction but I just try and I can still sell? Anybody know what the restriction is?

2. I replied them saying I don't know anything about the other account. Actually it is not possible to solve problem in that account as the id is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. if ebay replied me I must have some source of link with that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account, can I reply them something like "my son had opened an account using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity, as the id is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, it is not possible to prove, can you delete that account?"

Thanks in advance:hail:

rsot 06-06-2011 01:04 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Stealth is key now - everything fresh and new. The guide is good for that.

Are you suspended? Means you cannot sell.

All the best.

finalforever 06-06-2011 01:33 AM

⊗⊗⊗⊗ in the op means fak*

FandangoKango 06-06-2011 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalforever (Post 236266)
I just received this message and saying I am linked with a account that is suspended. That account is actually I open few months ago using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id. But how can they possibly identify it lol? I mean I use completely different e-mail/address/etc. not sure about paypal but I just checked the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account's email and I find some paypal messages so I bet the paypal is different too.
So I have two questions now:

1. Currently ebay said my account got some restriction but I just try and I can still sell? Anybody know what the restriction is?

2. I replied them saying I don't know anything about the other account. Actually it is not possible to solve problem in that account as the id is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. if ebay replied me I must have some source of link with that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account, can I reply them something like "my son had opened an account using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity, as the id is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, it is not possible to prove, can you delete that account?"

Send them in your docs and ask them how long you will have to wait before the account is usable. The mc999 notice accounts usually have a waiting period of about 1-3 months before you can use it if you prove your not linked. Thats what some ebay rep told me by phone in 2011. Not sure if that has changed.

GreenBean 06-06-2011 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalforever (Post 236266)

No. Do NOT say that. They will say you are linked. They do not care. It will not matter to them.

Listen to rsot.

New stealth if you decide not to send in the documents like Fandango said.

IF you do not understand what we say, ask again. We will try to tell you the right way to make accounts.:juggle:

finalforever 06-16-2011 11:18 PM

Thanks for your replies.
Now they find link with my sister's account so I must know what to do...as my sister acount has lots of positive feedback
FandangoKango said send them in the docs, what docs?
What should my sister do now?
Quote:

The mc999 notice accounts usually have a waiting period of about 1-3 months before you can use it if you prove your not linked.
how to prove my sister is not link to that fak* account?
should she reply ebay saying she has no link with that account and how long she has to wait just like FandangoKango said?
thanks again:hail:

FandangoKango 06-17-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalforever (Post 240317)
Thanks for your replies.
Now they find link with my sister's account so I must know what to do...as my sister acount has lots of positive feedback
FandangoKango said send them in the docs, what docs?
What should my sister do now?

how to prove my sister is not link to that fak* account?
should she reply ebay saying she has no link with that account and how long she has to wait just like FandangoKango said?
thanks again:hail:

What I meant is to call them or email them saying you don't know anything abotu that other account. If they want documents like id, or a bill from light, water, credit card statement, bank statement you give it to them for that account with correct details. If they still say your account is no good then forget it and move on. Just archive those account details meaning save the account details like name, username, date of birth, etc so you never use that information again.

Photoshop is your friend. :D

JRYAN34 06-17-2011 05:18 AM

You have already raised a red flag, and your account will be on high alert even if you do get authorized to sell again (which will be rare). This account has started bad already, and will only get worse. You only get a few chances, so start with everything new and you can avoid the worry of getting shut down in the future.

doughboykilla 06-18-2011 11:20 PM

Even with stelth accounts u will still get hit with mc9999 u will have to be carefull with what u sell when u start out.