eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay 2 years account got restricted for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/32955-ebay-2-years-account-got-restricted-selling-fake-items.html)

badler 06-21-2011 01:03 PM

Ebay 2 years account got restricted for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items

1week ago my ebay account got restricted. I can only buy, but can't sell anything. For all over these 2 years, I have earned powerseller and top-rated seller, with more than 100 feedbacks.
I sold Gevey cards recently, I think it is the problem cause Ebay thought I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ cards (maybe my competitor reported me). I only sold 100 or so, though right after selling out my account got restricted.

I bought these cards from China, and I am not even sure if it is genuine or not, cause I can't get hold with my supplier recently. but most likely it is not genuine. Though I know that most ebay sellers sell the same card as I do. One of my competitor, who has sold out more than 3000 these cards, is still selling without any problems.

Now Ebay asked me to provide the verification that my supplier was authorized. I can't even contact with my supplier and most likely it is not even a genuine one, how can I get that? However, Ebay said if I could not provide this, "the restriction on your account will remain in place indefinitely".

I called Ebay customer, they said ebay would probably inhibit my selling this item, but from the email it sounded like ebay would baned my account.

Any people have previous experience before?
I already bought the stealth guide, but still struggling to use it cause I don't wanna lose this ebay account.

KingRay 06-25-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badler (Post 241776)
1week ago my ebay account got restricted. I can only buy, but can't sell anything. For all over these 2 years, I have earned powerseller and top-rated seller, with more than 100 feedbacks.
I sold Gevey cards recently, I think it is the problem cause Ebay thought I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ cards (maybe my competitor reported me). I only sold 100 or so, though right after selling out my account got restricted.

I bought these cards from China, and I am not even sure if it is genuine or not, cause I can't get hold with my supplier recently. but most likely it is not genuine. Though I know that most ebay sellers sell the same card as I do. One of my competitor, who has sold out more than 3000 these cards, is still selling without any problems.

Now Ebay asked me to provide the verification that my supplier was authorized. I can't even contact with my supplier and most likely it is not even a genuine one, how can I get that? However, Ebay said if I could not provide this, "the restriction on your account will remain in place indefinitely".

I called Ebay customer, they said ebay would probably inhibit my selling this item, but from the email it sounded like ebay would baned my account.

Any people have previous experience before?
I already bought the stealth guide, but still struggling to use it cause I don't wanna lose this ebay account.

Guys, guys, guys, How many times do you all have to get suspended and limited to know you are buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items when you are getting them from china and discounted rates.

Someone reported you and you cannot show any proof to ebay. Just like in every other post about this, If you bought it then you have a copy of something. If they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ you are busted and just walk away.

Its too much of a hassle to fix an account if you are completely selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items and ripping people off with. Yes you are ripping people off unless you are stating that these are NOT real. You can look at it in a different way all day long and its still fraud if you ask me. If you sell them you should know if they are real or not. Saying I am not sure is an obvious cop-out.

Everyone on here says " I am not sure if they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not" Then they say the same thing you are. " I cannot get ahold of them".

Have you read anything up on this in these forums? If you did then you would know what I am talking about.

Either your competitors are selling real items or they have not been reported yet. OR They must be able to show that they are real or something because if they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ just like yours and they showed Ebay the invoices then they would be suspended too.

Sorry for the long post but this guys is why we all are dealing with flaming hoops we are dealing with on ebay.

newjerseymax 06-25-2011 01:28 AM

The seller that has 3000+ might have been limited too at some point, but was able to prove he is legit... Therefore he gets to go on...

If you bought it from China then its ⊗⊗⊗⊗... you could possibly get unbranded items for sale, but then its hard to get the attention.

unkown5454 06-25-2011 11:14 PM

The King has spoken. Take heed please. This scenario is repeated an infinite amount of times and people need to stop playing so dumb.

jeffweico 06-25-2011 11:29 PM

To answer thew OP's question, if eBay has caught you selling phakes, then the account will be gone. They won't simply inhibit you from selling ONE specific item so that you can move on to the NEXT counterfeit product.

badler 06-26-2011 01:19 AM

For sure my competitor is not selling the genuine items because they are selling Yellow Gevey cards. The official site has announced that the Yellow Gevey is imitation. I reported him. Nothing happened. He is still selling thousands of these cards. How can u explain this?

KingRay 06-26-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badler (Post 243584)
For sure my competitor is not selling the genuine items because they are selling Yellow Gevey cards. The official site has announced that the Yellow Gevey is imitation. I reported him. Nothing happened. He is still selling thousands of these cards. How can u explain this?

I just did a ton of fast research on these from different websites talking about what is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and what is not. I think you are going to simply have to purchase some from him. THey are cheap and you can just chalk it up to business expenses. If you geta ⊗⊗⊗⊗ then you have some ammo when reporting him and the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item case you can file. Then he will get taken down.

The problem I see is that he might be selling legit ones and you could be wrong. just saying.... If people were getting ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones all the time he would be getting claims filed against him for it. He isnt so the only way to really know is to buy one.

I do still feel it is not very smart to plunk down a ton of money and not know that your items are real. Either trying to rip people off and got bit or just dumb. again, Just sayin......

Good luck guy.

3dfuzion 06-26-2011 06:12 AM

If I've learned anything about selling vero I do not sell it on eBay. One is better off selling it on Craigslist or on their own website. eBay will continue to ban hammer accounts until no tomorrow. Infact companies will monitor ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and report it to eBay/PayPal so why even risk a good account and your money being locked-up for 180-days. Totally a waste of time for the short investment. I understand some sellers know nothing else other then eBay selling and can't think outside the box but you must learn it's the only way to grow stronger and prosper with real world wisdom.

badler 06-27-2011 12:25 AM

I agree selling on Craigslist is a good way, but I can't find out how can it work with large volume sell. Except Ebay and Amazon, I can't find any sites do as good as those two. Owning a website is a good suggestion, I wish I know somebody can handle this. I have a great sources with lower price, but I need some great ways to sell either.. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3dfuzion (Post 243618)
If I've learned anything about selling vero I do not sell it on eBay. One is better off selling it on Craigslist or on their own website. eBay will continue to ban hammer accounts until no tomorrow. Infact companies will monitor ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and report it to eBay/PayPal so why even risk a good account and your money being locked-up for 180-days. Totally a waste of time for the short investment. I understand some sellers know nothing else other then eBay selling and can't think outside the box but you must learn it's the only way to grow stronger and prosper with real world wisdom.

jeffweico 06-27-2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badler (Post 243584)

He is not under scrutiy right now. Is it fair? Of course not. But it is reality.

There can be many reasons for this. But anything we come up with would just be speculation, since we will never know for sure what the facts are.

And, as was already pointed out, his merchandise COULD be legitimate.

Complaining about the other guy will do nothing to help your situation. Best to concentrate on solving your own problems for now.

KingRay 06-27-2011 01:48 AM

This Thread is really done but If you felt you need to do some damage, just contact the company and report what you see. If they dont get shut down after that then you are wrong. That guys is selling thousands of these per day on some of his listings. If they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ that company would not sit and let it happen.

I do see that he sells the ones that you have to dial 112 or similar prior to use and the real ones you do not. If that is the case call the company. see what they say.

Stress wise,,,Best to just move on.

bigboykelly 06-27-2011 01:26 PM

What good would it do to you by reporting the other seller?

GrannyT 06-27-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboykelly (Post 243962)

I have to say bigboykelly - I thought I was the only one who thought like that. If you are not going to profit from it forget it - bitching will kill you - I know, I'm a right bitch!!!:D

unkown5454 06-27-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboykelly (Post 243962)

This. A lot of people don't think too deeply about the repercussions of this type of bulls.hit.

smellybelly 06-27-2011 03:57 PM

when someone bitche s to ebay and your account gets suspended... what ebay code error message do you get?

KingRay 06-28-2011 12:36 AM

All I meant was if you must feel the need to stop them from selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items then contact the company about it. Not ebay, they are a lost cause.

If you want to stop them contact the gevey company. If they think they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ I can guarantee they will stop selling them.

Other than that there is no benefit to you at all.

ebayhateluv 06-28-2011 01:20 AM

I had an account with over 1000 feed back, Top rated seller, Power seller, and all positive feedback. And I got one neutral because they didn't like the color so they suspended my account. Ebay really does suck.

KingRay 06-28-2011 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 244211)
I had an account with over 1000 feed back, Top rated seller, Power seller, and all positive feedback. And I got one neutral because they didn't like the color so they suspended my account. Ebay really does suck.

There had to be more to it than that...

unkown5454 06-28-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 244212)
There had to be more to it than that...

Agreed here. I see people with much worse feedback going fine for a long ass time.

smellybelly 06-28-2011 04:10 AM

how do you people amass such high amounts of feedback?

GrannyT 06-28-2011 05:45 AM

Sell a lot of things

GreenBean 06-28-2011 06:42 AM

Lie, cheat and pretend to love ebay :eek: