eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC999 Suspension- What does this mean? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/33520-mc999-suspension-what-does-mean.html)

torresteach 07-02-2011 09:26 PM

MC999 Suspension- What does this mean?

Okay so I have just recently opened a stealth account and received this notice today, I need to know if it is permanant, I have no idea what I did or how to fix it? I have only sold two items for $13.00 total but had 5 auctions with bids equaling $60. I bought 1 items, one of which I was waiting to get paid for the auctions to purchase the item and the seller filed a non-payment on me. Is that why I got suspendend. It doesn't even tell me what steps to take but I highlighted the spot that makes it sound like there is hope Any ideas?
:

Hello,

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Thanks for all your help on this forum!
Torres teach

expiredpeanutbutter 07-02-2011 11:01 PM

I dunno you should have paid for the item and maybe the seller wouldn't have filed non-payment claim on you

Shikimaru17 07-02-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by expiredpeanutbutter (Post 246013)
I dunno you should have paid for the item and maybe the seller wouldn't have filed non-payment claim on you

What are you talking about?

GrannyT 07-03-2011 02:48 AM

That account IMO is toast

Pack your bags and move on into new accounts and don't let that happen again.

It could have been worse - you might have given them your SSN number

:pop2:

ShadyOne 07-03-2011 04:20 PM

Agree that you have to move on to new accounts, but make sure you go back through the process of opening and running this stealth account, you need to find out the issue and avoid it happening again.

KoltiKolt 07-03-2011 04:58 PM

yea exactly i got mc999 so i decided to let the account cool of for a few days and next week account was blocked... if i knew i would at least try to sell some stuff as i still could

Trimptop 08-25-2011 08:40 AM

Yeah, I just got the same email today! I just started selling a week ago on an account that I created 6 months ago and ONLY purchased on this account until now. I sold two handbags, they gave me a $500.00 selling limit for the month, I received my payments, shipped, everything was good until this email/suspension today! I have NO idea if I was linked with old account or what?
Are these PERMANENT suspensions?

rsot 08-25-2011 11:57 AM

/quote

I have NO idea if I was linked with old account or what?

I think it was the handbags that did you in +/- complaints from competitors.

As for permanent, what exactly does the eb message say?

Sandy D 08-25-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSL1229 (Post 262588)
Yeah, I just got the same email today! I just started selling a week ago on an account that I created 6 months ago and ONLY purchased on this account until now. I sold two handbags, they gave me a $500.00 selling limit for the month, I received my payments, shipped, everything was good until this email/suspension today! I have NO idea if I was linked with old account or what?
Are these PERMANENT suspensions?

Did the pp money have the 21 day hold?

Sometimes I believe if they have the 21 day hold and you sell something risky ( depending on the name of your handbags ) it triggers problems.

If it did not have the 21 day hold then like rsot said a competitor took you down by reporting your bags.

Were the bags vero bags?

unkown5454 08-25-2011 12:16 PM

Handbags, not exactly risk free first choice of products to sell there peeps...:doh:

KingRay 08-25-2011 12:45 PM

There is more to this. They just dont send emails acout security concerns over a non payment filing for the 1st time

Its a combination of your registration details that are probably bogus, what you sell and the fact that you screwed someone on their auction.

Yeah I know what you said the reason was but shouldnt have bid if you didnt have the money.

There is no sense it just opening up a new account until you understand why you were suspended in the 1st place. It will just happen again and again.