Suspended today - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-29-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Suspended today

I just got suspended today for trademark violation erggghhh.. Making new account now.. I think some competitors lied on me..I'. stiffing them for the fees.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

VeRO'd suspension?
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

This is what it said. They also what me to compile a report of all my suppliers and all my customers that bought this product..

Your eBay account has been suspended for a minimum of 12 months due to a violation of the eBay Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item policy. We suspended your account after carefully considering each violation and verifying that the correct action was taken.

Trademark infringement is unlawful and violates eBay's policies. A trademark is a unique sign (such as a name, word, phrase, logo, or symbol) that a company uses to identify its products and/or services.

Using another company's trademark in a way that may confuse buyers about the source of goods or services, or confuses buyers into believing that the seller is affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the trademark owner is both illegal and against eBay's policies. Examples include counterfeits, unauthorized replica items and items that bear the brand or logo of a company without that company's permission.

Guideline: If the product you are listing bears the brand or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or authorized by that company, don't sell it on eBay.

The sale of counterfeits and unauthorized replicas of branded products is unlawful and not permitted on eBay.

For more information visit the following Help page:

Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

For more information visit the following Help page:

eBay: Redirect

All of your current listings have been removed from eBay. Any remaining fees that are on your account are due immediately. These fees will be charged using the billing method that you currently have on file.

You are not allowed to use eBay in any way during your suspension. You're also not permitted to register a new account or use another existing account.

During your suspension, you also won't be able to do any of the following:
- Bid on items
- Sell items
- Leave or receive Feedback
- File for an Unpaid Item credit

To have your account considered for reinstatement, please visit:

eBay Help : Community Standards : Suspension Reinstatement - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Aspkin,

Can I make another account right now and list about 10-20 items ????
Old 04-29-2007

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
Aspkin,

Can I make another account right now and list about 10-20 items ????
I think you should stopped selling and wait at least few months. The reason is, if you open another new account and start selling, people out there will recognize you by your pictures and the same items that you have been selling from your suspended account. And then they will report you to ebay and get you suspended again. You can open a new account every day if you want but you will keep on getting suspended. So, if I would you, I would wait for at least few months before I would resume selling.
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by member423 View Post
I think you should stopped selling and wait at least few months. The reason is, if you open another new account and start selling, people out there will recognize you by your pictures and the same items that you have been selling from your suspended account. And then they will report you to ebay and get you suspended again. You can open a new account every day if you want but you will keep on getting suspended. So, if I would you, I would wait for at least few months before I would resume selling.
But the product that I sell is shoes and clothes that hundreds of sellers on ebay sell. So I wont get spotted. My auctions is not unique..
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

I am working on creating a website. I'm just trying to find someone to build it for me. And that is smart to keep the contacts of your past customers. I'm going to start doing that.

Right now , I need to start a new account and start slowly because I need the money right now.

I listed 100 items before I was suspended, usually I would list 50 items. I had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen if I would had list 100 items. Should had stuck to my gut feeling. but in a way I'm glad. because I wanted to abandon that account and start new again. I emailed all my customers and assured them that there item is on the way.

Yeah, I not sending them any information or the the fees I owe them.
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Modee do you have a website of yours that you won't mind sharing?
Old 04-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Good luck. If your items are legitimate and you can afford to sell for less than most, you will have more business than you can handle, EBAY or not.

I hear what your saying, but your not helping me to create a website or give my any advice where I can find some to build me website Modee. I have asked you several times...
Old 04-30-2007
Threadstarter  

Okay hear are my thoughts on ebay and why I got suspended....

my account was 6 months old with 60 feedback rating and 5 negatives to my account which 3 of the negatives happen within 1 month and a half.. the only resons I got negatives was because my supplier shipped out a few days late one month.. Most customers was understanding but some was not.. But why would someone leave a negative when they know that I'm going to leave a negative right back..So that tells me that all they were was my competition, because most of the customers that left negative feedback was newly reigistered and had 0 feedback rating or less then 3. There was 1 or 2 customers that had a high feedback rating that left a negative but thats a diffrent story..

Now I was selling about an average of 35 items at one time before I dedcided to up my business and list 95 items at one time instead of 35.. But then 3 days later I got the dreadful suspneded letter saying trademark blah blah blah, but the funny thing is that they actually put the auction/item numbers of the items that got me vereod(5 in total)..Now I think thats kind of fishy. They said the owner vereod me but they only vereod 5 of the 20 items that I had listed. and on top of that the 5 was spreaded aprt as far as listings time. I can see 5 in a row but 5 that was listed not in a row got veroed??(did they pick and choose).. i know if I was the owner I would pick the first 5 I saw.. But anyway, let me get back on track..

That leaves me to believe that
A.
a competitor or angry customer turn me in

B. That I triggered ebays system when I jumped from 35 to 95 listings and ebay got paranoid..

Now why when I have a merchant account that I would scam people. Everyone know that in order to have a merchant account you got to fax license and ss number in???

Ebay is never going to fall. Their pockets is too deep for anyone.. Just look at paypal now(ebay company) They got sued for millions(billions?) and their still o n top..paypal just got even dirtier and that lawsuit didn't even phaze them a bit. They stole even more money after that to recoup their losses.. They have to many politicians and etc... in their pockets..It is either ride or die with them two..

We all are true sellers and ebay needs to know that are not going to keep a seller from selling or a scammer from selling.. It is just not going to happen.

Ebay is so dumb they don' know that the people working for them are the one thats scammimg them. Their own employess know the system well and if they dopn't know they got a buddie some where in the office that can tell them and they pay them a cut.. Theor own T&s is scammers I bet. They know the system the best.. You don't think that they don't tell their friends how to scam the system and not get caught?? If you think not you better think twice..I know of employee that said they scammed payapl before and still works their.. II even turn the person in and they did nothing.. They didn't beleive poor ol seller me..I did some extensive reaserach on the person when they were trying to sell me ps3 at christmas time.. They slipped up when I was talking to the person on the phone and thats how I caught him....

Ebay teh truth of the matter is , you can't just stop scammers, you can slow them down but you cant stop them. Your wasting too much money and hurting innocent honest sellers like us in the progress.. Please reinvent you
system..

CPUGEEK
Old 05-01-2007
Threadstarter  

I got a crazy plan I'm going to try. I know I might get suspended right away again, but hey it might work....

I'm going to create a new seller account then using auctiva again I'm going to list the same 85 listings (the same listings that I had listed when I got suspnded) right off the bat and see what ebays does???

What do everyone think?
Old 05-01-2007

So what happened to your account? Is it still up and running or did u get suspended?
Old 05-01-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksmoney31 View Post
So what happened to your account? Is it still up and running or did u get suspended?
Which one? My first account got suspended and I'm working on my second account to list the same items..I'll keep everyone posted to see if I will get suspended again.. I'm going to use different info but I'm going to list the same things through Auctiva since they are all saved..
Old 05-01-2007
Threadstarter  

okay well I created a new account and listed relisted the same auction(items) and pictures(url) thru auctiva. I only did 12 auctions right now though. The items been listed for about 2 hours..So far so good. I'll keep you updated..
Old 05-18-2007

So, CPUGEEK, did you have luck with your idea of listing all 85 of your items on your newly created account?
Old 05-19-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepijunk View Post
So, CPUGEEK, did you have luck with your idea of listing all 85 of your items on your newly created account?
It went strong for about 3 weeks before being suspended..Not for being linked but for abusing ebay policies and spirits bull****...

So I don't think they caught me as far as being linked, but I listed over 60 items on a 2-3 week old account and that's whats got me suspended!!!

Funny though, I still have buyers asking me to to pay by money order on the merchaindise after I was suspended. They still want what i got to sell..MethHeads!!!!LOL
Old 05-19-2007
Threadstarter  

let me add to my post above me, that my other account that I made at the same time that account was made is still going strong. I made it on a different ip
Old 05-19-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The "abusing EBAY" email is standard and does include for getting linked. In other words, shifty T&S will not necessarily tell you a damn thing about WHY you are being suspended.

Do not assume that what they write to you means anything other than you are SUSPENDED.
Sh*t, I didn't know that
Old 05-19-2007

Quote:
Yes that is the case. For example on my first suspension, within a few weeks they suspended every single account that had been ever opened or even logged into on that IP address - including two that had not even bought or sold anything yet. Obviously this was due to linking. And all just got the generic "abusing EBAY" email.

That's the way EBAY used to do it - just suspend anyone who ever logged in on that IP address. Also the old abusing EBAY email used to say that neither you "nor anyone in your family" can open an EBAY account. Later, this ban on family was removed. I guess even T&S realized that was just going too far.
Do they really log and match IP's when you even just log into your eBay account? Some people (how do i get back on ebay -- Page 1) insist that eBay logs your ip only when you register a new account or change your personal or financial information, so I'm really confused with this issue. Have you ever tried to use another IP only for registration or personal info updates while using your regular blacklisted ip for everyday things such as selling, listing etc? Could it work?