eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Corporate Seller Account Information (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/36216-corporate-seller-account-information.html)

newyorker21 09-03-2011 12:35 PM

Corporate Seller Account Information

Hi All,

I recently got suspended on eBay on my personal account for VeRO which I didn't know were VeRO. Anyway, trying to open up a new account to sell now (that one has been suspended for 30 days).

Wondering if anyone knows this:

My old account was under my name w/ my current address.

My LLC, which I never used with eBay before, is also under my current address BUT it has an EIN # which I never used before with eBay. Does eBay require corporate documents if I were to get limited? My corporate documents show my current address. Any idea of a way around this? Thanks.

GrannyT 09-03-2011 12:56 PM

Find an empty office that you can rent by the month, rent it for one month, change the address of your business in order to get new documents, do your business with PP and EB and at the end of the month advise the authorities you have moved back. - job done!

:pop2:

newyorker21 09-03-2011 03:13 PM

Thanks - Just opened a UPS Store box and will use this address :)!

JRYAN34 09-03-2011 03:15 PM

didnt know it was vero? dont lie to yourself.....

FandangoKango 09-03-2011 05:01 PM

Only if you are making thousands you need an office in the us an office cost way too much per month. What's the authorities for?

GrannyT 09-03-2011 05:17 PM

Hangon - if you get a good account you can make $1000s a week - how does the cost of an office for one month equate to too much?

Think peanuts and you will earn peanuts

Think thousands and you will earn thousands

If you aren't prepared to invest $ in your business don't be surprised if your business doesn't earn $

I make over £8K a month off EB - every month - I didn't get there penny pinching - I invested where I knew it had to be invested

Think outside the box - stop penny pinching and get with the programme!!

KingRay 09-03-2011 09:33 PM

What if I think watermelons??? will I make those? Nah, I dont like watermelon anyways. :eek:

First Edition 09-04-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker21 (Post 265587)
Hi All,

I recently got suspended on eBay on my personal account for VeRO which I didn't know were VeRO. Anyway, trying to open up a new account to sell now (that one has been suspended for 30 days).

Wondering if anyone knows this:

My old account was under my name w/ my current address.

My LLC, which I never used with eBay before, is also under my current address BUT it has an EIN # which I never used before with eBay. Does eBay require corporate documents if I were to get limited? My corporate documents show my current address. Any idea of a way around this? Thanks.

You're asking IF. And that's a big IF. honestly, you're selling VERO and didn't know it. har har har

Seriously, don't plan IF situations. The address on the articles of organization mean nothing. Even IF you open a UPS store box or something you have to change it with the state....... ebay never asks for articles of organization, paypal does however. The address alone won't get you linked. People move just like they change phone numbers. However, I would have used a new address.

newyorker21 09-04-2011 12:00 PM

Yes, didn't know it was VeRO. It was a kind of HANDMADE jewelry made by team. The name just became trademarked. If I had known, would never have sold it. Only 10% of my business.

Thanks, going with the new address of the of box I purchased.

tmansback 09-12-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 265642)
Hangon - if you get a good account you can make $1000s a week - how does the cost of an office for one month equate to too much?

Think peanuts and you will earn peanuts

Think thousands and you will earn thousands

If you aren't prepared to invest $ in your business don't be surprised if your business doesn't earn $

I make over £8K a month off EB - every month - I didn't get there penny pinching - I invested where I knew it had to be invested

Think outside the box - stop penny pinching and get with the programme!!

I understand your point. I don't get how your recommendation is an investment. Open an office for one month just to use as a mailing address? Perhaps your in another country. You don't have to do that in the USA. Just get a mailbox or registered agent.

I'm not even sure people are renting offices month to month. Usually they want deposit and lease agreement.

rsot 09-12-2011 10:42 AM

In North America, office leases tend to run for minimum of 1-2 years so VERY few places are on a month by month basis - sure some exist but much easier mailbox.

Sandy D 09-12-2011 11:47 PM

Do not laugh but I know someone who rented a storage shed and had his mail forwarded from that address to his home.

He used the address as if he was renting office space.

Cheap rent, no long term lease etc.

rsot 09-13-2011 10:48 AM

That is laughable but works Sandy_D

GrannyT 09-14-2011 11:59 AM

In the UK you can rent an office by the week. I have rented for a month before now to get a limited company registered, domain name registered, bank account open, PP and EB open then put in a redirect to the post office. The office investment was less than £200 and enabled me to get clean 'kit' and that account now earns £500 every week - that's what I mean by investing in your business - I get my total outlay back every week. - it's a 'no-brainer' for me

newyorker21 09-16-2011 01:18 PM

Question - Let's say you open a new Corporate account - have a new EIN number and all documentation required.

No VeRO items being sold.

Say they decide to put a 10 or 100 limit on the account. If I fax in documentation (all 100% correct and verifiable) will eBay lift these limits?

Thanks.

GrannyT 09-16-2011 01:20 PM

Maybe - maybe not

Build a website where you sell your products and take Paypal - they will then

newyorker21 09-16-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 269370)
Maybe - maybe not

Build a website where you sell your products and take Paypal - they will then

Hi, I actually do have a website set up already (using google checkout). Do you mean to say - if we start taking paypal they would lift these limits?

Thanks -

GrannyT 09-16-2011 04:21 PM

Try it and see - it works for me

newyorker21 09-16-2011 04:23 PM

Thanks will give it a shot.

turnpike 09-19-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 268712)
In the UK you can rent an office by the week. I have rented for a month before now to get a limited company registered, domain name registered, bank account open, PP and EB open then put in a redirect to the post office. The office investment was less than £200 and enabled me to get clean 'kit' and that account now earns £500 every week - that's what I mean by investing in your business - I get my total outlay back every week. - it's a 'no-brainer' for me

I love reading posts like that, it makes me feel that all the hassle and effort of building and maintaining a new account will pay off. Thanks GrannyT. I will be sure to think in Thousands!

RomexTM 09-22-2011 01:49 PM

Post box seems like a great solution

But could cause problems at times