eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Seller Fees....? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/36282-ebay-seller-fees.html)

dmaster995 09-05-2011 07:41 PM

Ebay Seller Fees....?

I owe ebay over $400 in seller fees. I cannot afford to pay them so I disconnected my bank account from paypal and unlinked my paypal account from ebay. Is there anything ebay can do now?

italiguitar 09-07-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaster995 (Post 266131)
I owe ebay over $400 in seller fees. I cannot afford to pay them so I disconnected my bank account from paypal and unlinked my paypal account from ebay. Is there anything ebay can do now?

If it is your real name, address and phone. They will call you looking for there money and eventually sell it to collection agency. If you had a credit card attached to either the ebay or paypal account they will try to charge that as well.

JRYAN34 09-07-2011 11:37 AM

your a D U M B A S S. you will now have collections on you ass and will affect your credit score. will not allow you to buy a car, get a house, get an apartment, get a credit card, get any loans. congratulations on having this $400 affect you for life because you cant pay for a service you clearly used and own on. How can you owe $400 in fees, and have no money for it. Sounds like you failed as a business, and not to mention it will affect you forever. Have fun with that

rsot 09-07-2011 12:12 PM

Welcome to the forums.

italiguitar is right on about their methods. Expect the incessant phone calls.

GrannyT 09-07-2011 01:56 PM

Don't be a silly boy lemon - pay them - the alternative aint worth $400
:pop2:

KingRay 09-07-2011 08:25 PM

Pay payments if you have to. I dont get you guys that do this. YOu only pay, what 10-12% of what you make in fees and you cant pay that much? you make nearly 4k selling items but the fees cannot be covered.

you need to stop selling online and get a real job. Selling online isnt working for you. and wont.

sorry but it is what it is. Expect phone calls weekly or daily soon.

SweetPea 09-07-2011 08:34 PM

I agree with the forum. Whenever I took out the $, I always left enough to cover the fees. You need to pay up if you collected from the sales.

JRYAN34 09-07-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetPea (Post 266781)
Ebay can't charge your credit card if you owe fees. The bank won't allow this without your permission. I agree with the forum. Whenever I took out the $, I always left enough to cover the fees. You need to pay up if you collected from the sales.

exactly, thats why they go to collections, and **** you credit up, which effects your life when you need something important.

JRYAN34 09-07-2011 08:42 PM

the "d" is dmaster stand for default?

Sandy D 09-08-2011 02:19 PM

If it is your real info you need to do something to get it paid.

Sell something you have around the house as they will hound you to death.

And it will ruin your credit report on top of that after a period of time.

The endless phone calls will start once it is sent to the ebay harassing collectors.

The only thing you can do is pay it.

dmaster995 09-09-2011 08:03 PM

Would it be possible to open stealth accounts with a new paypal and avoid paying the fees?

dmaster995 09-09-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 267012)
If it is your real info you need to do something to get it paid.

Sell something you have around the house as they will hound you to death.

And it will ruin your credit report on top of that after a period of time.

The endless phone calls will start once it is sent to the ebay harassing collectors.

The only thing you can do is pay it.

Prior to the suspension, I canceled the phone number that I gave ebay when I registered. What will ebay do now?

GreenBean 09-09-2011 09:58 PM

:mad: :mad2: :doh: :mad2: :mad:

Is slapped on line?

slapped 09-09-2011 11:12 PM

Son,,,I ABSOLUTLY Do Not Understand,,,I am Going to assume that Paypal has your Real Contact Info if that is the Case then You are a MORON,,,Your User Name "dmaster" Comfirms that,,,,What are you the Master of?,,,I Bet you have a Problem Putting on your Shoes in the morning,,,Yet you think your "dmaster",,,,Moron

At the End of the Day Paypal is going to either get their money or they are going to F%ck Up your Credit,,,Oh, and they DO NOT Need your SSN to do that,,,and in this Day and age that is the LAST Thing you want,,,

Now if Paypal does Not have your Real info, then you are a LOWLIFE,,all you really want is an Education on how to Beat Paypal,,and you will NEVER get any help with that here,,,It is Idiots like You that are the Reason that Ebay/Paypal are so Difficult,,,

Like EVERYONE Says above Call Paypal, Work Something out with them and PAY THEM,,,,

But the Truth is that a Lowlife like you Refuses to to the Right thing,,,aint that right?

To Accumulate fees like that I'll Bet the items that you were selling were "Dandies",,,Lemme Guess Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Hermes or Dr. Dre Perhaps, maybe Microsoft or Adobe,,,all Genuine Of Course,,,Yea Right,,

Now why don't you do us all a Favor and Pack up your Sh^t and Roll OUT!!! NOBODY Wants you Here!!!!

dmaster995 09-10-2011 12:17 AM

I do not understand the hostility. I need that $400+ to pay my rent. I have 3 credit cards that are maxed out because I have horrible credit. At least by doing this, I don't have to pay the seller fees.

At this time, I am wondering if this ebay stealth book can help me get back on ebay through means other than my suspended account.

GreenBean 09-10-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaster995 (Post 267468)
I do not understand the hostility. I need that $400+ to pay my rent. I have 3 credit cards that are maxed out because I have horrible credit. At least by doing this, I don't have to pay the seller fees.

At this time, I am wondering if this ebay stealth book can help me get back on ebay through means other than my suspended account.

Compare youur 1st post and the post I quoted now.

Which sounds better?

All you needed to say right from the time you requested to get your posts approved was I am in trouble because of having no money.
of course I have a copy of the messages that DO show a slightly different slant ;)
You went about it differently. The image you showed was slightly bad.

People come here to attempt to be horrible.

When someone is forthcoming, it is the practice across the forum to attempt to help.

Now you can take that or leave it.
If you use ebay again, you have to factor in the cost of fees. Simples.
Good Luck:pop2: